|OT| Monthly Videogame Quiz

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I probably should have gotten Titanfall and l4d2, but was just drawing blank. For that Titanfall pic I was actually thinking that it might have been the 2007 Shadowrun game, but couldn't find anything that even resembles the screen so I left it blank in the end.

Reactions: Mr_Horizon and QFNS
OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was a waffle. :p
Oh no, there were Waffle suggestions & jokes coming from many forums! :D I get it though, it does look like one.
Regarding The Colony; at first I thought it was a modernish game, but nope! It was released in 1988. Technically impressive for its time.
I was also positively surprised that this wasn't just an adventure game in 3D (like other 1980s first person games that just weren't "shooty" enough for this quiz), but had actual shooting mechanics and different enemies. I hadn't heard of "the colony" prior to doing research for this round.

I probably should have gotten Titanfall and l4d2, but was just drawing blank. For that Titanfall pic I was actually thinking that it might have been the 2007 Shadowrun game, but couldn't find anything that even resembles the screen so I left it blank in the end.
I never actually played Titanfall... was that not a good screenshot? I thought the MechasTitans would be recognizable, I guess not?

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
I never actually played Titanfall... was that not a good screenshot? I thought the MechasTitans would be recognizable, I guess not?
The hard part with Titanfall 1 for me is that there was never a really a single player portion so I didn't end up playing the game. Vs Titanfall 2 which has an AMAZING single player campaign and has several iconic (to me) shots that would have made it instantly recognizable. I dunno if that's what you were going for here or not, but this picture wasn't bad. Between the interface and the mechs it was probably enough to figure out for those who wanted to.

Reactions: Mr_Horizon

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Never played it either so I was just going with the xbox and windows hint which made me think of Shadowrun. I probably would have gotten it if I had played it yeah. Even tried googling the gamertag displayed there in case it was a known employer in some company that would point me to the right direction. :grinning-face:

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
As noted, Titanfall 2 is really where the more unique looking stuff exists. Titanfall was purely a multiplayer only thing so it doesn't really have much that makes it stand out in a screen and being in the Titan and having only another Titan in the shot means you can't really see the scale, which is the big deal with Titanfall since often it's little human vs a Titan (or the reverse if you're in the Titan). I'd have leaned more into that depending on how obvious you wanted to make the screenshot. I got it but I tried a couple searches until I thought "What if that's a Titan?" I honestly was leaning more towards something like Army of Two at first since I thought it was just a heavily armored human, heh.

Reactions: Mr_Horizon and QFNS
OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com

October Quiz - Make-a-Wish

Once in a while, there's a bonus question where you can wish for games that will then, with a bit of luck, be used in a round like this one. :) From the roughly 100 entries I got in the last question, I have chosen 25 titles, one from each participating forum.

The following criteria influence the chance that a title will be chosen:

• Has the game been in another quiz before? If not, then +1!
  • Did several users wish for the same title? If yes, then +1!
  • Are there good screenshots of the game that don't look like other titles? If yes, then +1!
  • And lastly: Does the player participate regularly? The more often, the better.

The more of the above is fulfilled, the more likely it is that your game will be in the next Make-a-Wish round. :)

And like last time: If you don't recognise your own wish, you lose one point!

Deadline is Monday 31st October, participation via Video Game Quiz - October - Make a Wish.

Here's the quiz - is your game in there? :)

Direct link

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
October Quiz - Clues #1

25 screenshots, 25 forums, and 25 players, that's what it looks like right now in the make-a-wish October quiz. :) While every game has been guessed at least once, no one has been able to score full points... which means YOU can still win this round. :D

Nine people have already found "their game", but oh dear: one player didn't recognise his own wish and will get a minus point if he doesn't realise it before the end of the month!

Here come the first clues:

1) With the 4, 6, 8 and 14, there's some famous RPG series included - two from the East, two from the West.
2) Titles 17 and 20 are each set in one of the world wars.
3) Games 5 and 9 are new and only released this year.
4) This round does not show a single Amiga screenshot and only one of the games has been ported to this home computer.

Deadline is Monday 31st October, enter via Video Game Quiz - October - Make a Wish.

Here's the quiz again: link

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Nine people have already found "their game", but oh dear: one player didn't recognise his own wish and will get a minus point if he doesn't realise it before the end of the month!
The good news for me is that I don't think I ever suggested a game to be included so I'm safe!
Play smart not hard. :smart-thinking-blob:

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
October Quiz - Clues #2

Over half of the games have already been recognised by the people who wished for them, I guess the others are still taking their time. :) Fifty people are playing, you have ten days left to join and still no one has full points.

Ready for the second & final clues? ^_^

1) Game 7 is a licensed title, there are also movies and comics.
2) Number 3 is an RPG with Mii characters.
3) #3 is also Nintendo exclusive, just like #10, #13 and one game from the last row.
4) Title 15 is a very japanese music game.

Deadline is Monday the 31st of October, enter via Video Game Quiz - October - Make a Wish

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
October Quiz - last weekend

Nearly eighty people did already dive into the October quiz (two of them from this forum) - and time is running out, in less than 48 hours this round will be over! Well, does anyone have full points? The answer is still NO. o_O

That's why I'm being nice to you all, there are again clues. So Valdien Parsnip Wibblewozzer FunnyJay MegaApple mssq KainXVIII Mutant Strawberry or xxr ...how about it? :)

Here come the really last ones:

1) The #8 is a part from a series that started in 2010 on Wii.
2) The gameplay of #9 is somewhat like Super Smash Bros.
3) Title #16 is a Soulslike.
4) Game #17 was initially just a mod of a famous fps before it became its own game.

Deadline is Monday 31st October, enter via Video Game Quiz - October - Make a Wish, you can also update your existing entries by submitting again.

Here's the quiz one last time - wait no longer! link

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com

October Quiz - Answers & Score

The Make-a-Wish round is over, all requested games were found out - but three players whose wishes were in the quiz didn't take part at all, boooh! All in all, the number of players was again very impressive with 127, I am happy. :) There was no one with full score this round, mainly due to #25. Scroll down to see what kind of game that was?

Just briefly before we start, here are the "Should there be MORE make-a-wish rounds" voting results (10% non-voters factored out):

I think we'll leave everything as it is ;)

But now we start with the evaluation of the quiz... first the names of the games as text, then the pictures, then the high score table.

1) Kingdom Hearts 3
Wished by: LittleChoco & Mangamaniac
Answer Rate: 88%
Other suggestions: 3x Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross, Skies of arcadia

2) Stardew Valley.
No game has been guessed as many times as this one!
Wished by: Zion
Solving rate: 90%
Other suggestions: Animal crossing, Harvest Moon, Legend of River King.

3) Miitopia
Wished by: BVBFabi09
Answer Rate: 73%
Other suggestions: 5x Wii Party, 3x Tomadachi Life, animal crossing, Brain Age, Kinect sports, 3DS Streetpass

4) Ultima VII
Wished by: Jammet
Answer Rate: 65%
Other suggestions: Final Fantasy, Shining Force II, Tibia, Some old D'n'D game.

5) Cult of the Lamb
Wished by: hellermarie
Answer Rate: 70%
Other suggestions: Cat Quest, Deltarune, Hollow Knight, Ni no kuni, Ship of Fools.

6) Suikoden 2
Wished by: QFNS
Answer Rate: 58%
Other suggestions: 7x Dragon Quest, 3x Breath of Fire, Octopath Traveler, Chrono Trigger, Beyond Oasis, Final fantasy 6, Fire Emblem, Secret Of Mana, Terranigma

7) Predator: Concrete Jungle
Wished by: Gameproff
Answer Rate: 77%
Other suggestions: Mortal Kombat X, Halo 3, Hellboy: The Science of Evil, Mass Effect.

8.) Xenoblade Chronicles
Wished by: tharathiel
Answer Rate: 65%
Other suggestions: 4x Final Fantasy, Hitman II, Monster Hunter 3DS

9) MultiVersus
Wished by: Scorplian
Answer Rate: 62%
Other suggestions: Last Ninja, Nickelodeon All Star Brawl, Ranma 1/2.

10) Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Wished by: Addearheart
ReAnswer Rate: 70%
Other suggestions: Valkyrie Chronicles, School Girl/Zombie Hunter, Star Wars, The Last Story, Jeanne D'arc fantasy XIX.

11) The Last Ninja
Wished by: Striderblade
Answer Rate: 54%
Other suggestions: Beyond the Forbidden Forest, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja unit, Pitfall, Spider Fight.

12) Crusader: No Remorse
Wish of: DeekyFun (no show!) & teroknor
Answer Rate: 49%
Other suggestions: 6x Star Wars, 3x Fallout, Metroid, Operation: Ignition Factor, Shock Troopers, System Shock.

13) Sushi Striker
Wished by: Dogorilla
Answer Rate: 62%
Other suggestions: 5x Cooking Mama, Overcooked, Sushi simulator 1997.

14) Morrowind
Very many Sci Fi titles among the wrong suggestions. :)
Wished by: Nobby_UK
Answer Rate: 58%
Other suggestions: 4x Mass Effect, 3x Half Life, Final Fantasy, Star Wars: Kotor, Giants Citizen Kabuto, Kenshi, sega rally, Shadow of the Collosus, Xenoblade, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

15) Gitaroo Man
I had this on the ps2 and totally liked it. :)
Wish from: Don Como
Answer Rate: 32%
Other suggestions: 4x Um Jamma Lammy, 3x Jet Set Radio, Taiko no Tatsujin, Parappa the Rapper, Pop'n Music, Rhythm Heaven: Fever, The Artful Escape, ToeJam and Earl, Futurama, Half-Life 2.

16) Bloodborne
Wished by: Dream Team
Answer Rate: 40%
Other suggestions: 9x Dark Souls, 3x Elden Ring, Darkwatch, Demon's Souls, Final fantasy 14, Nioh, The Evil Within, The Witcher 2, Thymesia, Chakan.

17) Day of Defeat
Now is this the original or DoD Source? Not sure.
Wished by: 4C8en
Answer Rate: 34%
Other suggestions: 11x Counter Strike, 4x DayZ, 4x Medal of Honor, 3x Garry's Mod, Team Fortress, Battlefield 1942, Boneworks VR, Call Of Duty, Dragon Storm, Mafia, Playerunknown Battlegrounds, Rust, Stalker.

18.) Magical Puzzle Popils
Wished by: Red XIII
Solving rate: 30%
Other suggestions: 4x Bubble Bobble, Donkey Kong, Dragon Quest, Giana Sisters, Ninja Jajamaru, Princess Maker, Rainbow Islands, Solomen's Key

19) Unsighted
Wished by: Illusionary
Answer Rate: 35%
Other suggestions: Cross Code, Phantasy Star, VA-11 HALL-A

20) WW1 The Great War
Also known as "the Entente".
Wished by: Dark Kariya
Answer Rate: 25%
Other suggestions: 7x Medal of Homor, 5x Call of Duty, Sniper Elite, Commando, Cossacks, Front Pigs, Jagged Alliance, Quake, Red Dead Revolver, Spec Ops The Line, Wolfenstein 2009, broken lines.

21) Myth: The Fallen Lords
An early game from Halo developer Bungie.
Wished by: drauch
Answer Rate: 27%
Other suggestions: 6x Age of Empires, 4x Total War, Medieval: Total War, Ghosts and Goblins, Lords of the Realm 2, Vedelem, Warhammer: Dark Omen, Civilization

22) Big Mac the mad maintenance man
An apparently very hard to guess title for the C64.
Wished by: markopoloman (no show!)
Answer Rate: 4%
Other suggestions: 3x Montezuma's Revenge, Air Sea Battle, Amigo 64, Dig Dug, Lode Runner, Miner 49er, Passage, Rick Dangerous, Sheriff Star, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tom, H.E.R.O.

23) Again
A detective game for the Nintendo DS.
Wished by: jgkspsx
Answer Rate: 30%
Other suggestions: 4x Hotel Dusk, As Dusk Falls, Ashley and Mary Kate, Avenging Angel, Lethal Enforcers, Murder by numbers, Papers, Please.

24) Sorcer Striker / Mahou Daisakusen
A nearly 30-year-old shooter game... in the Shmups forum the answer rate was 60%, you can clearly see the specialization ;)
Wished by: Rossyrg (no show!)
Answer Rate: 22%
Other suggestions: 3x Actraiser, Mushihime-sama, Albert Odyssey, Heroes of Might and Magic, I Call Shotgun, Kingdom Grand Prix, Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Sylphia, Twinbee

25) Pondering about Max
Okay, only the person wishing for it recognised this game, no one else. An obscure title for Atari 8 bit home computers. You can buy "Pondering about Max" here, for a whopping 600€: P.A.M. Grübeln über Max ~ Atari Disk ~ Boxed ~ Sammlerstück ~ Englisch ~ selten | eBay
Wished by: partykiller
Answer Rate: 0.8%
Other suggestions: Tapper, Adventure, Bar Fight, Double Dragon, Red, Revenge of the elder burglars, The Bard's Tale

Quiz image:

Answer image:

Direkt link: link

HIGH SCORE TABLE

01 - 24 points - spz - The_BACH
02 - 24 points - rta - Marek
03 - 24 points - mmx - Nayuta
04 - 24 points - rtu - Antiriad2097
05 - 23 points - mnc - Mangamaniac2171
06 - 23 points - gms - hellermarie
07 - 23 points - rta - EarthPainting
08 - 23 points - ntl - lifer
09 - 23 points - rpg - Fyrchtegott
10 - 23 points - mnc - Gerhard S.
11 - 22 points - rpg - Calastellio
12 - 22 points - eab - Nobby_UK
13 - 22 points - mnc - East West Elite
14 - 22 points - gsg - TheLastToKnow
15 - 22 points - gpo - DocMoody
16 - 22 points - mnc - Dreamteam
17 - 21 points - mtc - Valdien
18 - 21 points - mmx - Knuckles
19 - 21 points - mtc - Parsnip
20 - 21 points - cib - LockeBoss

21 - 20 points - spz - Striderblade
22 - 20 points - rta - Illusionary
23 - 20 points - eab - Little Havie
24 - 20 points - gav - Wizdom
25 - 20 points - mtc - Wibblewozzer
26 - 20 points - sh2 - Vino
27 - 19 points - ntl - Matt_Barber
28 - 19 points - eab - Havie
29 - 19 points - hcg - excelsior
30 - 19 points - mmx - fedprod
31 - 18 points - rpg - Zion
32 - 17 points - mmx - Klunky
33 - 17 points - cib - frozentiger
34 - 16 points - hcg - windfish
35 - 16 points - mnc - HomiSite
36 - 16 points - pop - Don Como
37 - 16 points - mtc - FunnyJay
38 - 15 points - can - Dark Kariya
39 - 15 points - eab - Mailman
40 - 15 points - sh2 - BVBFabi09
41 - 15 points - hcg - dsparil
42 - 15 points - ata - jgkspsx
43 - 14 points - gsg - partykiller
44 - 14 points - gms - j1m
45 - 14 points - ftg - LockeTribal
46 - 14 points - ftg - rwklau
47 - 14 points - hcg - personman
48 - 13 points - smu - BulletMagnet
49 - 13 points - rta - SinOfHeart
50 - 13 points - pop - turzilla
51 - 13 points - ntl - ReadytoShock
52 - 13 points - mmx - Dnamei
53 - 13 points - m!g - geohound
54 - 13 points - gpo - Messor Torvus
55 - 13 points - gpo - rave
56 - 13 points - mmx - Lynx
57 - 13 points - gpo - OutOfBounds
58 - 13 points - gpo - Eddie
59 - 12 points - smu - Mischief Maker
60 - 12 points - spz - Geddoe
61 - 12 points - m!g - Red XIII
62 - 12 points - rkb - Addearheart
63 - 12 points - sh2 - Bonz
64 - 12 points - rkb - kirika1987
65 - 11 points - rkb - Philippe161
66 - 11 points - rtu - Chinnico
67 - 11 points - rta - Blufunk
68 - 10 points - smu - drauch
69 - 10 points - nto - Lockenvogel
70 - 10 points - can - Franky Mikey
71 - 10 points - mtc - QFNS
72 - 10 points - mmx - LittleChoco
73 - 09 points - f64 - Jammet
74 - 09 points - rta - Gygas
75 - 09 points - ntl - Blooper987
76 - 09 points - ntl - Fizza
77 - 09 points - gms - hellifanboy
78 - 08 points - nto - 4C8en
79 - 08 points - rtc - StayAwhile
80 - 08 points - hcg - teroknor
81 - 08 points - gpo - Bully
82 - 08 points - ftg - Ryan
83 - 08 points - gms - Bianco
84 - 08 points - wtd - Svenoble
85 - 08 points - ntl - Dogorilla
86 - 08 points - sh2 - FoxSpitzer
87 - 08 points - mmx - Shades
88 - 08 points - mnc - Mitschel
89 - 08 points - ntl - Krull
90 - 07 points - gpo - Konsolomio
91 - 07 points - gpo - Gameproff
92 - 07 points - rtc - ElginMcQueen
93 - 07 points - gms - kopyright
94 - 07 points - gav - Scorplian
95 - 07 points - mnc - elementalMaster
96 - 07 points - ntl - Minecraftemery
97 - 07 points - rkb - flof1ghterLegend
98 - 07 points - nto - Ande
99 - 06 points - ftg - A Wink and a Wank
100- 06 points - smu - Herr Schatten
101- 06 points - hcg - snake
102- 06 points - mtc - freshVeggie
103- 06 points - sh2 - godzella
104- 06 points - rkb - Grandhanate
105- 06 points - cib - Tharathiel
106- 06 points - rkb - FolderOfDoom
107- 06 points - rpg - Cosmo
108- 06 points - rkb - Phliege
109- 06 points - ntl - StarPoint
110- 05 points - pop - Sascha
111- 05 points - smu - guigui
112- 05 points - pop - Daiyama
113- 05 points - ata - Mikebloke
114- 05 points - ftg - Destria
115- 05 points - sh2 - Neo_SUC
116- 05 points - eab - darkwave
117- 05 points - gpo - Navarone
118- 04 points - hcg - Alexmate
119- 04 points - ata - BydoEmpire
120- 04 points - cib - Retro_Willie
121- 04 points - gav - Yoshi
122- 04 points - gms - RC2225
123- 03 points - rpg - Moons of Kandar
124- 02 points - rtu - necronom
125- 02 points - gpo - FireSmoke
126- 02 points - sh2 - the_joker2
127- 01 points - pop - PUH

LOCAL HIGH SCORE:

1 - 21 points - Valdien
2 - 21 points - Parsnip
3 - 20 points - Wibblewozzer
4 - 16 points - FunnyJay
5 - 10 points - QFNS
6 - 06 points - freshVeggie

Congrats to Valdien for the local lead, 0,014 points ahead of Parsnip. :)

Hey QFNS, everybody except Veggie recognised your wish!

Thank you all for playing and see you next time, for the last round of the year.

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018
Got to be honest, thought Gitaroo Man was my pick. I think maybe I wrote it in, and then switched it for something I figured would be a lot harder.

freshVeggie and shame on you for not knowing Suikoden II!

The only one I missed that I definitely have looked at and know is Unsighted. I'm familiar with it but not enough to really recognize any images from it. But once I looked at the store page I knew immediately what it was again.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Crusader: No Remorse
Oh man, I spent way too much time looking for isometric star wars games, red storm troopers, red mandalorians and all of that.
And it's not even a star wars game. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Aside from that I missed big mac, sorcer striker and pondering about max. Just absolutely no clue on those.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Hey! Cool that my wish got used. Suikoden II is maybe my favorite game of all time so it took me about 0.5 seconds to recognize that one.

Sadly I did not fare as well with the others on this quiz lol.

There's no shame in not recognizing it, freshVeggie , you just need to play it now!

• Hug
Reactions: freshVeggie
OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com

November Quiz - Fighting Games

Watch out, it's going to get physical! The games of this round are not very subtle, instead we're going to kick some ass: 25 man-on-man (or woman-on-woman or robot-on-...oh you know) Fighting titles are waiting for you to recognise them!

And since this round brings us to the end of this quiz season, you can also vote for the best quiz of the year. Well then, roll with the punches & let's go? :)

Deadline is Wednesday 30th November, enter via Video Game Quiz - November - Fighting Games.

Here's the quiz: Get ready, fight!

Direct link

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
November Quiz - Clues #1

The fists and kicks and sparks are flying - Thirty people are already eagerly dishing out in this end-of-the-year skirmish! In the November round, many of the most famous this genre has to offer are already out in the first row, exclusively world-famous series with considerably more than a handful of games, all of them million sellers.
So let's get into the ring, round 2: After all, the month is already more than half over...

Here come the first clues:

1) Number 4 and number 5 are famous fighting games from Namco's portfolio.
2) In game #7 only animals fight, in #8 and #10 only women fight - all in 2D.
3) #12 is a 90s title where polygonal robots compete (on PC & Playstations).
4) In #15 you see the N64 entry of yet another well-known fighting series.

Deadline is Wednesday the 30th November, enter via Video Game Quiz - November - Fighting Games.

Here's the quiz again - round 2, fight: link

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
November Quiz - Clues #2

Attention, the last days are dawning.... next Wednesday, the final round of 2022 will end! Just about fifty people are playing, but no one from here. Join now - you aren't going to dodge this fight, are you??

So then, once again hints - but after that you'll have to manage without my help:

1) Just ten games in this quiz use 3D graphics for the player characters.
2) In game 14, the characters can only fight with their legs, not their arms.
3) Five games from the 80s, nine from the 90s, five again from the 2000s.... plus three each from the 10s and 20s.
4) In this round you see SIX games that were released for the C64. All but one are in the bottom two rows.

Deadline is Wednesday the 30th of November, enter via Video Game Quiz - November - Fighting Games.

Here's the quiz again - round 3, final: link

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Got 23 I think. One of the 2 that I'm missing is going to kill me when I see what it is, I'm absolutely certain I've seen it and I should know it and I feel like I know the context of why I know it but just can't find it.
The other is one of the C64 games that I could probably find if I looked for it long enough, but I've reached my limit for now.

If I end up actually randomly remembering the first one, I'm probably going to have to hunt down the second one just to get full score.

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
November Quiz - round ends soon!

Woah, what a spectacle: almost eighty people are competing in this, it's a full on mass brawl! Also four players from here. But watch out: on Wednesday night the fight is over, so all the remaining observers don't have much time left. Valdien MegaApple mssq freshVeggie KainXVIII Mutant Strawberry xxr - come on people, get in the ring?

By the way, about #6... have you ever noticed that the same fighter appears as the protagonist in several fighting games on this platform? First in the original, then with a tan, then with a headband... that's why I'm friendly when it comes to the answers, but I won't just wave through every lowres Karate dude in a white bathrobe either! :)

See for yourself:

(these are all the answers that came in for #6)

Now don't wait any longer, because the deadline is already tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th of November.
Participation as usual via Video Game Quiz - November - Fighting Games.

Just one last time, the quiz: link

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com

November Quiz - Answers & Score

K.O. - you win! 126 people walk in, seven come back out: those players smashed the competition and got every single game right. You guys are crazy. ;) The true "king maker" of this round was #23, only eight people found it.

Now let's start with the answers... first as text, then as images and finally the high score.

1) Virtua Fighter 2
We start with an arcade game by Sega...
Answer rate: 87%
Other suggestions: 4x Tekken, Battle Arena Toshinden, Bloody Roar, Soul Calibur

2) Mortal Kombat 2
This is the SNES version.
Answer rate: 95%
Other suggestions: Blood Warrior

3) Dead or Alive 3
Answer rate: 90%
Other suggestions: Tekken 7

4) Tekken
The first Tekken on Playstation.
Answer rate: 70%
Other suggestions: Virtua Fighter, King of Fighters, Kasumi Ninja, Final Fight, Fighters Megamix, Die Hard

5) Soul Calibur 3
Tira first appeared in the third game (Playstation 2).
Answer rate: 85%
Other suggestions: Guilty Gear

6) International Karate (IK+)
Also known as "chop'n'drop". Did you get it right? picture
Answer rate: 78%
Other suggestions: 7x Karate Champ, Karate Champion, Street Fighter, Karateka, Black Panther, Boxing, Double Dragon, The good Samaritan

7) Brutal: Paws of Fury
Answer rate: 61%
Other suggestions: Beast Clash Fighters, Bugs Bunny's Royal Rumble, Fight'n Rage, Helicopter Bunny Legs, Jazz Jackrabbit, Kong Fu Hase, Toon Fighter

8.) Skullgirls
Answer rate: 66%
Other suggestions: Blaz Blue, Dark Stalkers, Gloam Collective’s Bravery Network Online, Guilty Gear, Indivisible

9) Garou: Mark of the Wolves
King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Garou... a wild mix of answers, points for all!
Answer rate: 63%
Other suggestions: 6x Street Fighter (alle Varianten), Rival Schools, Guilty Gear, Marvel vs Capcom, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, BlazBlue

10) Arcana Heart
Answer rate: 45%
Other suggestions: 6x Skull Girls, River City Girls, Touhou, Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, Koihime Enbu, Nitroplus Blasterz

11) Body Blows
Answer rate: 40%
Other suggestions: 9x Fatal Fury, 4x Streets of Rage, King of Fighters, Final Fight, Art of Fighting, Chambers of Shaolin, Fightin Spirit, Pokemon Colloseum, Auto Mechanic Fight

12) Zero Divide
Answer rate: 37%
Other suggestions: 5x Rise of the Robots, 5x Robo Pit, Robots Arena, roboduck, Tobal No 1, One must fall

13) Ehrgeiz
No, not Tekken! I guess the studded glove made you take a wrong turn.
Answer rate: 34%
Other suggestions: 18x Tekken, 3x Bloody Roar, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Battle Arena Toshinden, Destrega, Fighting Force, Kensei: Sacred Fist, Tobal No1

14) Divekick
Answer rate: 48%
Other suggestions: Def Jam Fight for New York, Guitar Shoe Hero Fighter Remix, Kick Master, Parappa the Rapper, Schuh AG, sega rally

15) Killer Instinct Gold
Interesting: 3D backgrounds, 2D characters.
Answer rate: 52%
Other suggestions: ClayFighter, Persona 4 Arena, Rise of Robots, Super Smash Bros, Thrill Kill, Bloody Roar 2

16) Chambers of Shaolin
Answer rate: 34%
Other suggestions: Yie Air Kung Fu, Kung Fu, Karate Time in the Void, Black Belt

17) Fight of Gods
Answer rate: 53%
Other suggestions: Alien Vs Predator, Bible Warriors, Cardinal Sin, Feel the Wrath of Jesus, monkeys of shaolin

18.) Bangkok Knights
Answer rate: 33%
Other suggestions: Barbarian, Caveman Ugh-lympics, Final Blow, Larry

19) Guilty Gear Strive
Answer rate: 37%
Other suggestions: 3x Street Fighter, Tekken, Star Wars, Soul Calibur, Overwatch, My Hero Ones Justice, Injustice, Dragon Ballz Fighterz, Dnf duel, DAEMON X MACHINA

20) Fighting Warrior
Answer rate: 47%
Other suggestions: 4x Fist, Egyptian Fight Club, Barbarian, Gladiator

21) Samurai Shodown V
My favorite answer, by the user MikeBloke: "Me trying to work out answers for this Quiz" :)
Answer rate: 40%
Other suggestions: 3x Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, Red Earth, Persona 4 Arcadium, Marvel vs. Capcom, Guilty Gear

22) Monstro Giganto
Modern C64 game with an interesting graphics style.
Answer rate: 30%
Other suggestions: Eyeball Fight, Robot Fighters

23) ONE
The most difficult entry! Come and watch this exclusive masterpiece: video
Answer rate: 6%
Other suggestions: 5x Bloody Roar, Sailor Moon, Rumble Roses, Rival Schools, Psychic Force, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, D-Xhird, Dirty Fighter, Dead or Alive, Beachball fighter Zero, Battle Arena Toshinden

24) Street Fighter 1
Quite mean: Bonus level from one of the two C64 ports of the first Street Fighter game.
Answer rate: 17%
Other suggestions: Punch Out, Pixel Chop, kung fu master, Kung Fu, Karate Champ, Exploding fist , Bruce Lee

25) Street Fighter 6
The Charakter Editor of the Street Fighter 6 Beta lets you create some really funny fighters. ;)
Answer rate: 41%
Other suggestions: 5x WWE 2K Battlegrounds, UFC, Tekken, Multiverse, Clay Figher, Tug My Chest Hair

quiz image:

answer image:

direct link

HIGH SCORE TABLE

01 - 25 points - spz - The_BACH
01 - 25 points - gav - Scorplian
01 - 25 points - gav - Wizdom
01 - 25 points - mmx - Nayuta
01 - 25 points - spz - Striderblade
01 - 25 points - rta - marek
01 - 25 points - mnc - Gerhard S.
08 - 24 points - hcg - windfisch
09 - 24 points - mnc - Mangamaniac2171
10 - 24 points - eab - Nobby_UK
11 - 24 points - mnc - Ost West Elite
12 - 24 points - eab - Havie
13 - 24 points - smu - Herr Schatten
14 - 24 points - rpg - Calastellio
15 - 24 points - gsg - TheLastToKnow
16 - 24 points - ntl - lifer
17 - 24 points - rta - hamsterstyle
18 - 23 points - rtu - Antiriad2097
19 - 23 points - rta - EarthPainting
20 - 23 points - mtc - Parsnip

21 - 22 points - rta - malus
22 - 22 points - mmx - fedprod
23 - 22 points - gpo - DocMoody
24 - 22 points - cib - frozentiger
25 - 21 points - gsg - partykiller
26 - 21 points - eab - Little Havie
27 - 21 points - mtc - Valdien
28 - 21 points - mmx - Knuckles
29 - 21 points - pop - turzilla
30 - 20 points - can - Dark Kariya
31 - 20 points - ata - jgkspsx
32 - 20 points - rta - Illusionary
33 - 20 points - mtc - Wibblewozzer
34 - 20 points - ftg - LockeTribal
35 - 19 points - ntl - Matt_Barber
36 - 19 points - hcg - dsparil
37 - 18 points - mnc - Dreamteam
38 - 18 points - ftg - rwklau
39 - 18 points - sh2 - Vino
40 - 17 points - rta - jett
41 - 16 points - gms - kopyright
42 - 15 points - mtc - FunnyJay
43 - 15 points - mnc - Sachiel
44 - 15 points - gms - j1m
45 - 14 points - nto - Lockenvogel
46 - 14 points - rtc - Carrot007
47 - 14 points - ftg - spooky
48 - 14 points - sh2 - godzella
49 - 14 points - hcg - mainpatr
50 - 14 points - smu - BulletMagnet
51 - 14 points - spz - Geddoe
52 - 14 points - mmx - Dnamei
53 - 13 points - rtu - Chinnico
54 - 13 points - eab - darkwave
55 - 13 points - gpo - rave
57 - 13 points - gpo - Eddie
56 - 13 points - cib - Seizokano
58 - 13 points - gms - hellermarie
59 - 12 points - hcg - personman
60 - 12 points - m!g - geohound
61 - 12 points - m!g - Red XIII
62 - 11 points - ftg - Vandelay
63 - 11 points - mmx - Lynx
64 - 11 points - hcg - Snake
65 - 11 points - gpo - OutOfBounds
66 - 11 points - gpo - Messor Torvus
67 - 10 points - ntl - Fizza
68 - 10 points - cib - LockeBoss
69 - 10 points - gav - Cube
70 - 10 points - mtc - MegaApple
71 - 10 points - rta - Aldo
72 - 10 points - sh2 - BVBFabi09
73 - 09 points - spz - VAL
74 - 09 points - rtc - Elginmcqueen
75 - 09 points - rpg - Zion
76 - 09 points - sh2 - FoxSpitzer
77 - 09 points - nto - 4C8en
78 - 09 points - mnc - Mitschel
79 - 09 points - rkb - Addearheart
80 - 09 points - pop - Don Como
81 - 09 points - mnc - HomiSite
82 - 08 points - eab - Mailman
83 - 08 points - mnc - elementalMaster
84 - 08 points - pop - PUH
85 - 08 points - ntl - Bunkerneath
86 - 08 points - mtc - freshVeggie
87 - 08 points - cib - Retro_Willie
88 - 08 points - rkb - salversurfer
89 - 08 points - hcg - teroknor
90 - 08 points - cib - Icho Tolot
91 - 08 points - hcg - alexmate
92 - 08 points - mmx - Klunky
93 - 07 points - wtd - rossyrg
94 - 07 points - mtc - QFNS
95 - 07 points - gpo - Konsolomio
96 - 07 points - gpo - FireSmoke
97 - 07 points - ftg - HarryPalmer
98 - 07 points - cib - Elemental Master
99 - 07 points - sh2 - Bonz
100- 06 points - mmx - LittleChoco
101- 06 points - rtu - necronom
102- 06 points - can - Jean-Luc Hazek
103- 06 points - rta - Blufunk
104- 06 points - sh2 - Neo_SUC
105- 06 points - ata - Mikebloke
106- 06 points - ftg - A Wink and a Wank
107- 06 points - mnc - Arne
108- 06 points - spz - Vincent 86
109- 06 points - pop - Daiyama
110- 05 points - smu - Mischief Maker
111- 05 points - pop - Sascha
112- 05 points - nto - Ande
113- 04 points - f64 - Endurion
114- 04 points - ntl - Dogorilla
115- 04 points - gpo - Navarone
116- 04 points - gms - hellifanboy
117- 04 points - f64 - Jammet
118- 04 points - gpo - GAMEPROFF
119- 03 points - gpo - Bully
120- 03 points - cib - Jan565
121- 03 points - gav - Yoshi
122- 03 points - ftg - Rich
123- 03 points - cib - tharathiel
124- 02 points - ftg - Destria
125- 02 points - rpg - D4rkD
126- 00 points - ntl - DarkMatter

LOCAL HIGH SCORE

1 - 23 points - Parsnip
2 - 21 points - Valdien
3 - 20 points - Wibblewozzer
4 - 15 points - FunnyJay
5 - 10 points - MegaApple
6 - 08 points - freshVeggie
7 - 07 points - QFNS

Congrats to Parsnip for the local lead and the Top 20 position. :)

This was the final round of 2022! Now you can relax and wait for the big year end results. ;) Thank you all for playing!

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Huh, I was completely off base with the game I thought for sure I knew. For some reason number 23 triggered some part of my memory that it was some controversial game and I went down all kinds of rabbit holes trying to find it. Turns out it was just an N-Gage game I probably randomly saw on a magazine one time. Also yes, Street Fighter 1 C64 was indeed quite mean. I went through a bunch of C64 fighting games, but naturally skipped SF1 because I know what that looks like, it couldn't possibly be that.

Drats. :toucan:

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com

HIGH SCORE 2022

The year is over, you have again solved ten of my quizzes... and hundreds of you have played each round, so I would like to announce the year-end-ranking of all players and the 26 participating forums. :)

How do you score points for your forum?

SCORE HIGH - get placed in the Top 20.

ENDURANCE - participate in at least five quizzes without a break.

Details: link

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COMMUNITY RANKING 2022

rta = ResetEra
mnc = old maniac
spz = Spazio PC
mmx = Multimediaxis
eab = English Amiga Board
mtc = MetaCouncil
ntl = NintendoLife
hcg = hardcore gaming 101
gsg = Gamers Global
gpo = Gamepro Discord
rpg = RPG Maker MV
gav = Gaming Village
rtc = Retro Canteen & Retrogamer
sh2 = Shock²
gms = Gamestar
pop = PowerPlay
smu = Shmups forum
can = Canard PC
ata = Atari Age
m!g = M!Games
nto - NTower
rkb = Rocket Beans
ftg = fontgeek
wtd = Wasted
cib = Circuit Board
f64 = Forum 64

The MetaCouncil rises up further, from 10th place to 6th place! That's not an easy task given several of the Top 5 forums frequently have ten or more players submitting... so congrats on delivering an excellent job! :D

Who made this forum score possible? (1st number is points via high score, 2nd number is points via endurance)

(14+3) - Valdien
(8+4) - Parsnip
(3+3) - Wibblewozzer
(5+0) - KainXVIII
(0+3) - FunnyJay
(0+1) - QFNS

There are five new forums this year: the Rocket Beans, the Circuit Board, the Shmups Forum and the Forum 64 community. In addition, the RetroGamer Forum has relaunched, but is competing together with the Retro Canteen as almost all users overlap. Welcome to the Quiz! :)

Table from 2021: link
Table from 2020: link
Table from 2019: link
Table from 2018: link

And before I forget, here's the result of the last poll, your most popular round of 2022:

What can I say? The 90s win and looks like gamers don't cook. :D

We'll continue in February... for now I'll say thank you everyone for playing, and Merry Christmas! 🎅

GLOBAL TOP 100

No matter if they were gained with real skill or with steady persistence - here is the point ranking of the Top 100 players of this year. All players can see their change to last year in brackets. Seven users from the MetaCouncil have made it into the table... MegaApple & QFNS, how did you coordinate so well to both get that score? :)

Congratulations to Marek, who only joined last year, for winning this season - with 250 points out of a possible 251!

01 - 250 points (+130) - marek
02 - 248 points (+6) - The_BACH
03 - 241 points (+45) - Mangamaniac2171
04 - 237 points (-7) - lifer
05 - 234 points (+5) - EarthPainting
06 - 230 points (-6) - Gerhard S.
07 - 230 points (-6) - TheLastToKnow
08 - 224 points (+33) - Dreamteam
09 - 212 points (-17) - Valdien
10 - 210 points (-5) - Nobby_UK
11 - 209 points (+13) - Striderblade
12 - 208 points (-6) - Havie
13 - 207 points (+58) - Antiriad2097
14 - 201 points (+179) - DocMoody
15 - 197 points (-4) - partykiller
16 - 193 points (+116) - Ost West Elite
17 - 192 points (-24) - Fedprod
18 - 190 points (-8) - Parsnip
19 - 189 points (+6) - Wizdom
20 - 189 points (-29) - Knuckles
21 - 182 points (-3) - Wibblewozzer
22 - 182 points (+145) - Calastellio
23 - 181 points (-2) - Illusionary
24 - 172 points (+172) - Nayuta
25 - 170 points (+89) - dsparil
26 - 168 points (+168) - Little Havie
27 - 165 points (+134) - jgkspsx
28 - 164 points (-15) - darkwave
29 - 159 points (-30) - Windfisch
30 - 157 points (-57) - Excelsior
31 - 155 points (-19) - Dark Kariya
32 - 143 points (+25) - kopyright
33 - 140 points (-52) - malus
34 - 138 points (+32) - Klunky
35 - 136 points (+3) - hellermarie
36 - 136 points (+21) - FunnyJay
37 - 127 points (+20) - Don Como
38 - 127 points (-35) - Vino
39 - 124 points (-40) - teroknor
40 - 123 points (+53) - Personman
41 - 117 points (+20) - Eddie
42 - 116 points (+116) - Dezue
43 - 113 points (+67) - mailman
44 - 112 points (+46) - FoxSpitzer
45 - 111 points (-5) - ElementalMaster
46 - 111 points (+3) - HomiSite
47 - 110 points (-1) - Rave
48 - 109 points (+48) - BVBFabi09
49 - 107 points (+38) - Dnamei
50 - 103 points (+21) - Blufunk
51 - 102 points (+17) - Mitschel
52 - 102 points (+102) - rwklau
53 - 99 points (+99) - LockeTribal
54 - 99 points (+99) - Matt_Barber
55 - 99 points (+39) - ElginMcQueen
56 - 98 points (+87) - Cutter Slade
57 - 97 points (-15) - Red XIII
58 - 97 points (+22) - Zion
59 - 97 points (-6) - EmmaDansTonU
60 - 95 points (+21) - Lockenvogel
61 - 93 points (+7) - Lynx
62 - 92 points (+0) - M.Rick75
63 - 92 points (+92) - Addearheart
64 - 92 points (+92) - BulletMagnet
65 - 91 points (+75) - Konsolomio
66 - 88 points (+8) - Geohound
67 - 87 points (+34) - Lurker
68 - 87 points (+87) - Herr Schatten
69 - 86 points (+86) - Geddoe
70 - 81 points (+6) - mssq
71 - 80 points (-9) - Navarone
72 - 80 points (+1) - LittleChoco
73 - 80 points (+0) - godzella
74 - 80 points (+80) - drauch
75 - 78 points (+40) - OutOfBounds
76 - 78 points (+78) - Bonz
77 - 76 points (-8) - Dogorilla
78 - 75 points (+27) - Snake
79 - 75 points (-3) - MegaApple
80 - 75 points (+37) - QFNS

81 - 73 points (+46) - 4C8en
82 - 73 points (+73) - kirika1987
83 - 72 points (+1) - Bully
84 - 72 points (+72) - Son of Suzy Creamcheese
85 - 71 points (+71) - Fizza
86 - 70 points (+70) - Gygas
87 - 69 points (-34) - alexmate
88 - 66 points (-10) - hellifanboy
89 - 66 points (+23) - KHlover
90 - 64 points (-146) - Roarer
91 - 63 points (+33) - Shades
92 - 62 points (-2) - Sascha
93 - 62 points (+62) - Cube
94 - 62 points (+32) - Svenoble
95 - 61 points (+61) - LockeBoss
96 - 61 points (+61) - zoltan.schwegler
97 - 60 points (+60) - FireSmoke
98 - 59 points (+59) - jenoogle
99 - 58 points (+58) - Destria
100- 58 points (-117) - Gatar
LOCAL TOP 10

No matter if they were gained with real skill or with steady persistence - see below for the local Top 10 of this year. :) All players can see their change to last year in brackets.

01 - 212 points (-17) - Valdien
02 - 190 points (-08) - Parsnip
03 - 182 points (-03) - Wibblewozzer
04 - 136 points (+21) - FunnyJay
05 - 81 points (+06) - mssq
06 - 75 points (-03) - MegaApple
07 - 75 points (+37) - QFNS
08 - 46 points (+28) - freshVeggie
09 - 42 points (+24) - KainXVIII
10 - 19 points (+19) - xxr
11 - 13 points (+13) - Bufbaf

Last edited:
OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com

February Quiz - Open World Games

Welcome to the new quiz year! Linear progression, strict level sequence, no exploration? Not today - we begin this season with a younger genre, I hope the retro fans among you won't run screaming. ^_^

I'm sure there's many classics I didn't include, and instead put titles in this round that just barely qualify as open world... but this is just me trying to keep it interesting, not knowing every release out there and also avoiding re-use of games from previous rounds. :)

The deadline is Tuesday the 28th of February, participate via Video Game Quiz - February - Open World

Here is the quiz, good luck:

Direct link: link

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
February Quiz - Clues #1

Fifty people are already roaming the various open worlds of this round. Well, has anyone climbed a tower to unlock new clues yet? Then let me deliver... :)

Here are the first clues:

1) The 12, 15 (and three titles from the last row) are controlled from the first person perspective - and there is shooting in all of them (sometimes more, sometimes less).
2) This round is surprisingly "new", a total of eight games are from the current decade.
3) Attention dear players, title 18 is not by Sid Meier. ;)
4) Number 20 is the only game from the 80s, it never got released on console.

Deadline is Tuesday the 28th of February, enter via Video Game Quiz - February - Open World

• Comfy
Reactions: Valdien and lashman
OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
February Quiz - Clues #2

This Open World is filling up, now there are already seventy players! Of those, two are from this community. Not quite MMO size yet, but we'll get into triple digits for sure. :)
Watch out, this month is short... the round will be over next Wednesday. So get moving and deal with those last remaining quest markers, there are only a few days left.

Here come the second & last clues:

1) SEGA was involved in two games, though not in #1.
2) Game 14 is the only N64 title in this round.
3) From the beginning it was clear that the developers of game 10 had copied generously from the last Zelda.
4) One of the most famous space game series of all time, number 13 shows an entry from the 90s.

Deadline is next Tuesday (28th February), enter via Video Game Quiz - February - Open World

Here is the quiz again: link

• Comfy
Reactions: QFNS and Parsnip

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Shorter month, almost forgot about this. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Got maybe 22. With some luck 23, that is if my guess for #17 is correct.
Just no idea about #20, and #24 looks really familiar but I just can't place it anywhere and it seems completely impossible to try to googlefu that out of what's shown.

OP
Mr_Horizon

Mr_Horizon

your host for tonight
Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
www.retrogamequiz.com
about the future of this quiz series

By the time this year is over, I will have organised these video game quizzes for a full decade. (and the Metacouncil has been a part of it for more than four years).

I wouldn't have thought that a hobby I started once in a melancholy winter (actually just to distract myself) would accompany me for such a long time - and this year it will be exactly 100 episodes.

That's such a nice round number, I'd like to leave it at that... which means that my quiz series will come to an end this year.

A better programmer would have automated it all with scripts, a better businessman would have monetised it somehow... I'm none of those things, unfortunately, and the effort is just too much in the long run. So I hope we can all have fun with the last ten episodes this year before I start looking for a new hobby in December. :)

...and about the current round:
114 people are already on it, three from here.
Valdien Wibblewozzer FunnyJay mssq freshVeggie KainXVIII xxr Bufbaf ...how about it? :giggle:

Today (28.2.), is the last day before the deadline... so it is time to join the last February quiz: Video Game Quiz - February - Open World

Wibblewozzer

Robot on the inside
Dec 6, 2018

By the time this year is over, I will have organised these video game quizzes for a full decade. (and the Metacouncil has been a part of it for more than four years).

I wouldn't have thought that a hobby I started once in a melancholy winter (actually just to distract myself) would accompany me for such a long time - and this year it will be exactly 100 episodes.

That's such a nice round number, I'd like to leave it at that... which means that my quiz series will come to an end this year.

A better programmer would have automated it all with scripts, a better businessman would have monetised it somehow... I'm none of those things, unfortunately, and the effort is just too much in the long run. So I hope we can all have fun with the last ten episodes this year before I start looking for a new hobby in December. :)

Valdien Wibblewozzer FunnyJay mssq freshVeggie KainXVIII xxr Bufbaf ...how about it? :giggle:

Today (28.2.), is the last day before the deadline... so it is time to join the last February quiz: Video Game Quiz - February - Open World
Thanks for all the hard work. I've been taking part now for 5-6 years and it'll be a bit odd once it's gone since it's part of a monthly routine I completely understand.

One thing to consider: Have you ever thought about uploading old quizzes to a site like Sporcle? I could see them being fairly popular there and the way the site works would largely work pretty nicely for your quizzes except no hints. If unfamiliar maybe take a look but it's a popular quiz site where it's all user quizzes and that sort of thing. Obviously it'd remove the more personal element and the stats for the various sites but it'd still be a way for people to check out the quizzes you put time into.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland

Thanks for all the work and time you put into these.
:wd_heart: