Community Movies/Shows you have seen recently or looking forward to...

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Is there any hyped upcoming tv show ? I’m back to sorta in the mood to watch something but the quick look I took a release calendar was dire.

And is Wednesday good ? The trailer was a touch too edgy but it seems to do the job.
not upcoming, but The Last of Us is good, episode 2 was just released – I hope they keep this quality up. Sticks close to the source material and the changes that are there mostly make sense.

Wednesday is good, yes. Its not amazing, tho, in my opinion. But it was good enough.

Reactions: dummmyy and Li Kao

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019

Decided to check out some stuff I missed out on last year and saw Men.

What a ridiculously weird movie. I kinda loved it. Its not quite as good as Ex Machina but I would say a tad bit better than Annihilation. This is a strong recommend if you like those 2 films. Also if you liked the movie Mother you will love this. It kinda has the same vibe.

The final 30 minutes of this was downright insane lol. You can tell Garland really wanted to outdo himself with the Annihilation ending and tbh I think he did just enough :notlikethisblob::notlikethisblob::notlikethisblob:

• Toucan
Reactions: dummmyy and Pommes

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I read the imdb parental guidance section on release and no thanks, I think I’m good :face-with-cold-sweat:

• Toucan
Reactions: yuraya