Community New music / recommendations

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Neckbeard Deathcamp's new album has the best song title in the world:

UNIRONICALLY CALLING SOMEONE THE UNTERMENSCH FROM A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITH AN AZUMANGA DAIOH PROFILE PICTURE

Reactions: lashman

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
NEW AMON AMARTH THIS YEAR?!!!

YESS!!!

So lemme get this straight, that's a new Deftones, Tool, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Baroness, Pelican, and Russian Circles this year.

Fuck.

Me.

S I D E W A Y S

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
So, I goofed. That Amon Amarth actually dropped May 3rd, and it's wonderful. Absolutely. That band has just been on such a roll lately. They're so much fun.

Reactions: lashman

WahabiPapangu

GarfCumLover
Dec 27, 2018
Believe anything anyone ever tells you
It's not funny anymore
It's thing you hate the most
The thing! You hate! The most!
The thing you hate ALMOOOOOST

Faith No More were fucking legends. Such a stunning version of Caffeine.
I always liked Faith No More, but mr Bungle is where it was really at for me when it came to Patton music. Then I discovered The Dillinger Escape Plan through that, and they have been my favorite band since. Thank you Mr Patton.

teezzy

Apr 19, 2019
I always liked Faith No More, but Mr Bungle is where it was really at for me when it came to Patton music. Then I discovered The Dillinger Escape Plan through that, and they have been my favorite band since. Thank you Mr Patton.
I'm like the only person I know who prefers FNM to Bungle, but both are great. If it means anything, my favorite FNM album bar-none is King For a Day... Fool For a Lifetime, which actually features Bungle guitarist Trey Spruance on the axe, and is the only FNM album which does so. While Bungle is absolutely more exploratory with their sound, FNM prevails for me as they scratch a niche between Patton's crooning, and the band's trademark funk thrash sound. Love both bands to death though, as well as Tomahawk, Fantomas, Secret Chiefs 3, etc. Would have never even heard of Bungle had I not grown up w/ Korn and Limp Bizkit and overheard Head, Munky, and Wes Borland praising them constantly. Discovereed FNM through Bungle, rather than the other way around. I actually ran into Wes Borland at a Swans show here in Detroit once. It was surreal.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Oh damn, Swans! I haven't listened to them for a while. Isn't Gira a bit of a plonker though? These early albums with Jarboe have a special place for me regardless.

River That Runs with Love...

Love will Save you

I always remember them being a more melancholic Leonard Cohen, yeah. Cheerful stuff.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Viaiting relatives abroad and i See my 5 year old cousin likes metal and metallica's master of puppets among other of their songs
I introduced him to Dio's Holy Diver and its his fav. Song now~

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Viaiting relatives abroad and i See my 5 year old cousin likes metal and metallica's master of puppets among other of their songs
I introduced him to Dio's Holy Diver and its his fav. Song now~
good man! :)