|OT| Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) news & discussion - No, it's not just a flu

Monooboe

0,60% PC Gamer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
perttiteurajarvi.com
Little worried, my throat has been weird past two days, isn't hurting but kind of tickles like crazy. With this lockdown getting a cold should be even less likely than getting covid.

Weirdly it started after I drank some red wine, maybe I'm so unused to it that it burned my throat haha!

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Cardiff, Wales
www.playedthat.com
If you're not showing other symptoms it could just be irritation from something else.

Red wine can cause acid reflux which could irritate your throat.

If you have no plausible reason why you might have COVID, you probably don't have it.

Monooboe

0,60% PC Gamer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
perttiteurajarvi.com
If you're not showing other symptoms it could just be irritation from something else.

Red wine can cause acid reflux which could irritate your throat.

If you have no plausible reason why you might have COVID, you probably don't have it.
Well where I live, people don't give a shit about masks and just party in front of the building, I always go out with a mask but still just getting out of the building is a risk haha.

But yeah I'm staying calm/in denial that its anything serious.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Well where I live, people don't give a shit about masks and just party in front of the building, I always go out with a mask but still just getting out of the building is a risk haha.

But yeah I'm staying calm/in denial that its anything serious.
Had this too. If it gets to the point where you can't sleep because of the itching, there are over-the-counter throat spray anaesthetics :).

Reactions: Monooboe

Monooboe

0,60% PC Gamer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
perttiteurajarvi.com
The throat thing that started saturday night lastweek has really been weird, it slowly moved into my nose, at first it just felt like breathing cold air through the nose but now it has become a cold. While it still feels too mild to be covid but I have never had a strange thing like this before. But still better be safe and not see anyone.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
The throat thing that started saturday night lastweek has really been weird, it slowly moved into my nose, at first it just felt like breathing cold air through the nose but now it has become a cold. While it still feels too mild to be covid but I have never had a strange thing like this before. But still better be safe and not see anyone.
Do you feel any headache or fever?