Community PC Screenshots 2018

OP
OP
The Queen

The Queen

Gift Queen
Oct 19, 2018
The Queen any chance you could provide a mod to let PC users toggle the HUD on and off in DS3?

Open C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Darksiders3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini and add ActionRebindings=(ActionName="ToggleHUD",AddedKeys=((ActionName="ToggleHUD",Key=x)),RemovedKeys=), where x is your desired key.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
When are you upgrading?!
probably never :( my entire rig DESPERATELY needs upgrading ... but i can't afford to replace anything in it :(
especially since it's old enough that i'd have to replace everything anyway :(

it wouldn't be too bad if i didn't also need it for work .... work that can take advantage of pretty much anything i can throw at it (motion graphics, vfx and stuff like that)

Nov 16, 2018
probably never :( my entire rig DESPERATELY needs upgrading ... but i can't afford to replace anything in it :(
especially since it's old enough that i'd have to replace everything anyway :(

it wouldn't be too bad if i didn't also need it for work .... work that can take advantage of pretty much anything i can throw at it (motion graphics, vfx and stuff like that)
I've been using mine for work tasks but they are...mostly word and pdf tasks lol.

I was told PC gaming was more expensive than most let on and boy was that 100% correct.

Nov 16, 2018
indeed, haha! :)

---

hmmm ... there's some really funky compression going on in your screens (click to zoom in) .... have you tried uploading pngs to imgur? should help with that

They are PNGs uploaded to imgur. That's really odd though; unless I ripped them from discord first (which I don't typically do, but I've done it!). Is that just around the names and UI stuff? Because that wouldn't shock me in the least lmao.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
They are PNGs uploaded to imgur. That's really odd though; unless I ripped them from discord first (which I don't typically do, but I've done it!). Is that just around the names and UI stuff? Because that wouldn't shock me in the least lmao.
hope, it's the entire screenshot ... it's just the most noticeable around UI because of high contrast :p