Community PC Screenshots 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
The Queen any chance you could provide a mod to let PC users toggle the HUD on and off in DS3?

Open C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Darksiders3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini and add ActionRebindings=(ActionName="ToggleHUD",AddedKeys=((ActionName="ToggleHUD",Key=x)),RemovedKeys=), where x is your desired key.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Open C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Darksiders3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini and add ActionRebindings=(ActionName="ToggleHUD",AddedKeys=((ActionName="ToggleHUD",Key=x)),RemovedKeys=), where x is your desired key.
*Bows before the reverence of The Queen*

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
When are you upgrading?!
probably never :( my entire rig DESPERATELY needs upgrading ... but i can't afford to replace anything in it :(
especially since it's old enough that i'd have to replace everything anyway :(

it wouldn't be too bad if i didn't also need it for work .... work that can take advantage of pretty much anything i can throw at it (motion graphics, vfx and stuff like that)

Reactions: bbq of doom

bbq of doom

MetaMember
Nov 16, 2018
probably never :( my entire rig DESPERATELY needs upgrading ... but i can't afford to replace anything in it :(
especially since it's old enough that i'd have to replace everything anyway :(

it wouldn't be too bad if i didn't also need it for work .... work that can take advantage of pretty much anything i can throw at it (motion graphics, vfx and stuff like that)
I've been using mine for work tasks but they are...mostly word and pdf tasks lol.

I was told PC gaming was more expensive than most let on and boy was that 100% correct.

bbq of doom

MetaMember
Nov 16, 2018
damn, that looks awesome! :) so jelly!

running any better for you (with DXR) after yesterday's patch?
It's been a pretty solid 80-85 FPS; some dips into the 70s and some peaks in the 90s, but typically 84ish.

It's only 2560 x 1080 (ultrawide) but still, that's more than playable for me.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
And this is just the second update. DICE are wizards (at some things lol).
indeed, haha! :)

---

hmmm ... there's some really funky compression going on in your screens (click to zoom in) .... have you tried uploading pngs to imgur? should help with that

bbq of doom

MetaMember
Nov 16, 2018
indeed, haha! :)

---

hmmm ... there's some really funky compression going on in your screens (click to zoom in) .... have you tried uploading pngs to imgur? should help with that

They are PNGs uploaded to imgur. That's really odd though; unless I ripped them from discord first (which I don't typically do, but I've done it!). Is that just around the names and UI stuff? Because that wouldn't shock me in the least lmao.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
They are PNGs uploaded to imgur. That's really odd though; unless I ripped them from discord first (which I don't typically do, but I've done it!). Is that just around the names and UI stuff? Because that wouldn't shock me in the least lmao.
hope, it's the entire screenshot ... it's just the most noticeable around UI because of high contrast :p

Reactions: bbq of doom

bbq of doom

MetaMember
Nov 16, 2018
hope, it's the entire screenshot ... it's just the most noticeable around UI because of high contrast :p
Interesting. Maybe I'll find a flickr account and go from there smh.
Post automatically merged:

I checked the actual files on my PC--that's definitely not evident in them.

I assume Imgur compresses a ton?

Status
Not open for further replies.