Community Pet Paradise - Post Everything about your pets!

Deleted member 113

I recently got married, and along with my wife, I got a cat. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

She was a street cat who was ran over by a car when she was very little (at the time, a friend who has a small animal association took her to a vet, and me and my now wife paid for her surgery, and she adopted her).
I don't know if it's just a result of that (and being handled by a male veterinarian) but she is usually very scared of pretty much anyone, and is frequently aggressive towards men.

We have been having a very nice "coexistence", in which she isn't aggressive towards me, and she comes to ask me for food, and stays close to me, but she doesn't really allow me to "pet" her.

Anyway, here's Kayo:

Echoes BlindRhythm Li Kao
This is the "diabolical" creature that was messing with me last night while I was playing SF V (and, while I was speaking to Echoes, she dropped my router to the ground :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:).

A couple of days ago, she opened the underwear drawer, and when I arrived home I had briefs and boxers all over the house. :eek:

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Echoes BlindRhythm Li Kao
This is the "diabolical" creature that was messing with me last night while I was playing SF V (and, while I was speaking to Echoes, she dropped my router to the ground :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:).

A couple of days ago, she opened the underwear drawer, and when I arrived home I had briefs and boxers all over the house. :eek:
Haha! Sounds an awful lot like Rocky. Though he kind of disliked everyone for a long time, not anyone specifically. He's slowly becoming a really loving cat and has actually started seeking out attention in the past year or two.

Of course he is 8 now so.. you might have to wait a while with Kayo. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

She's very adorable and looks like she'll be quite the sweetheart once she warms up to you. Always nice getting more fluff in this thread! :cat-heart-blob:

Deleted member 113

Of course he is 8 now so.. you might have to wait a while with Kayo. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
She is already 8 or 9 years old, so it will be a bit hard.
She has been with my wife for those years, and outside of her, she doesn't let anyone else touch her.

But, like I said I've been having a nice coexistence with her on these first 24 days. She wasn't aggressive towards me, and has been enjoying exploring her new home.
I'm the one who is giving her her meals, so at least she already "calls" me so I can feed her. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
Did not expect to get another kitty so soon after Rona passed but I saw an shelter ad with this guy on it and fell for him instantly. His name is Mac Mittens and is a tiny little scaredy cat, but he adjusted to his new home so quickly! Less than a day and he was sleeping with us and zooming around the house full speed. :lol

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Did not expect to get another kitty so soon after Rona passed but I saw an shelter ad with this guy on it and fell for him instantly. His name is Mac Mittens and is a tiny little scaredy cat, but he adjusted to his new home so quickly! Less than a day and he was sleeping with us and zooming around the house full speed. :lol
Mac Mittens? HOLY COW!!! i just can't ...

it's a PERFECT name ... and he's PERFECT too! :cat-heart-blob:

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
warp_ Mac Mittens is a cutie. :love:

I wish Kayo was as "accessible".
I'm used to dogs, so I just want to hold her and pet her, and she just runs away from me. :(
Mac is very much a "cuddle on my time" cat, he doesn't take well to being held or grabbed. And even when he does want to cuddle he doesn't lay on your lap or chest like most cats but instead he scoots his butt or side right up to you and presses with all his might while purring very loudly. Pic of this here:

It's very strange and like nothing I've seen before lol. Funny thing is the shelter advertised him as a quiet lap cat that was perfect for cat people....and he's pretty much the opposite. He's a wild man always on the move and always having something to say. But we love him anyway.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It's very strange and like nothing I've seen before lol. Funny thing is the shelter advertised him as a quiet lap cat that was perfect for cat people....and he's pretty much the opposite. He's a wild man always on the move and always having something to say. But we love him anyway.
haha, amazing :)

Reactions: PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Yay! So happy to see even more fluff in this thread! Mac Mittens is a great name. :cat-heart-blob:

Rocky has found himself a new favorite spot to sleep this winter, right on top of the furnace floor vent. For being so reckless a lot of the time he's smarter than I've given him credit for. :LOL:

And him becoming aware of me showing his favorite spot. He wasn't pleased.

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
Mac is usually good about not waking me up in the mornings for breakfast but today he wasn't playing around. Yelling and jumping around and really insisting that he couldn't wait the extra 10 minutes til my normal time I wake up. So I get up, get his food, come back and notice that this jerk just wanted to steal my spot in the bed!

He was already sleeping (or pretending to) so sweetly so I couldn't stay mad.

Matimeo

MetaMember
Oct 21, 2018
I gave Yoshi one of those meat filled bone treats. He ignored it for 3 days....all of a sudden just now , hes 'discovered' it.
He also faked all symptoms of kennel cough yesterday while being dramatic, today he has not coughed once.

Thinking about signing him up for acting appearances lol.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I gave Yoshi one of those meat filled bone treats. He ignored it for 3 days....all of a sudden just now , hes 'discovered' it.
He also faked all symptoms of kennel cough yesterday while being dramatic, today he has not coughed once.

Thinking about signing him up for acting appearances lol.
BEST ... DOGGO ... EVER!!!

i love that dog! :D

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Mac was watching some wrestling with us, he was pretty into it! Also it seems him and Wally share a very similar face, didn't notice that til I saw that pic of Wally :smiling-eyes:
Haha! Such a great pic, if he had a can in one of his paws then it would be perfect. :cat-heart-blob:

And you're totally right! Mac is bigger than Wally, but I think if they were in the same room together it would be tough to tell them apart at first.

Blizniak

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2018
It's been a while since the last Kropka (it was pointed out ot me I should probably just use her og Polish name instead of the translated version) update.
For about a week now I can get pretty close to her when she's chilling on the bed and we can chill together, no touching allowed still though.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
It's been a while since the last Kropka (it was pointed out ot me I should probably just use her og Polish name instead of the translated version) update.
For about a week now I can get pretty close to her when she's chilling on the bed and we can chill together, no touching allowed still though.
Nice white cat. Classy, wearing a black coat and hood.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Tried to get pics of Meep, Poog and Splotch but Meep was being a little brat and made sure to either look away or move just enough so every pic of him was blurry. Still love that little monster though. :cat-heart-blob:

Did get one of Poog and one of blurry Meep pics had a really great smug looking Splotch so of course I had to upload that one.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Three more of the indoor trio.

Mitsy is starting to play again. :cat-heart-blob:

Even though the pic makes it look like she was sleeping with her toy she was actually batting it around for a while.. I mean it is her usual state of being after all so it wouldn't be surprising if she was asleep. :LOL:

Rocky, not wanting to be left out came along a little while later.

And finally, Wally checking on his gains. :LOL:

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Three more of the indoor trio.

Mitsy is starting to play again. :cat-heart-blob:

Even though the pic makes it look like she was sleeping with her toy she was actually batting it around for a while.. I mean it is her usual state of being after all so it wouldn't be surprising if she was asleep. :LOL:

Rocky, not wanting to be left out came along a little while later.

And finally, Wally checking on his gains. :LOL:
i gotta say - i LOVE your cats, haha! :cat-heart-blob:

they're all amazing!

Reactions: PossiblyPudding