Community Pet Paradise - Post Everything about your pets!

blindrhythm

positively pudding
Apr 17, 2019
On our walk today
Breakdancing pupper! :cat-heart-blob:

She only does it in that park and in that part of the park. Never seen her do it at home or anywhere else. Strange dog.
My dog was the same way. There were days he would sprint off the porch, find his favorite spot or as close as possible and start doing the back scratch dance.

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019

A bird decided to hang out on the windowsill in the office and Rona was transfixed. Couldn't get her attention away no matter what I tried.

Slight bit of bad news. Rona has a little tumor on her face, it's just under that lighter tuft there. Got it checked by the vet and they say it's malignant so we got a consultation set up to get it removed. Everything should be okay once it is, but any good thoughts help!

blindrhythm

positively pudding
Apr 17, 2019
Slight bit of bad news. Rona has a little tumor on her face, it's just under that lighter tuft there. Got it checked by the vet and they say it's malignant so we got a consultation set up to get it removed. Everything should be okay once it is, but any good thoughts help!
I'm so glad that you guys got Rona checked out and that she'll be okay. I'll be hoping for a smooth recovery! :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
damn ... really hope she's gonna be ok!

do let us know after they remove it, please

Reactions: blindrhythm

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
She should be okay, thanks for the concern. Her appointment is on the 30th so we'll find out more then but she previously had one that was much better removed so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.