|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Working with old people sucks man, i am so tired of old hags who can't even copy paste a link questioning my IT skills or treating me like a child.
Unfortunately, i live in Germany and old people are everywhere because we have the oldest population in the world after Japan.
Watashi No Jinsei o fakku

Reactions: lashman

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Today was a holiday here in Mexico. I was kinda surprised the mattress I ordered from Amazon came here today.

Reactions: lashman

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Fuck Disney for empowering bad faith fans to gleefully shout "the old books don't matter" in every fucking discussion about star was and fuck the pricks who are IRL bad faith actors who I could easily get lumped in with just because I was a fan of the old EU.

Disney has posioned by star wars fandom and x men fandom big time, fuck you disney.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I'm in the middle of moving.
Got two appointments at government institutions for it this week.
I have two majorly important appointments at my Job today and tomorrow doing backstage work at the RuhrCongress!
And i still have to take down a bunch of Equipment i prepared for the townshall yesterday!
And i still have to take care of the Network issues of a projectoffice in another city!!
While i am still doing IT for over 300 people in the mainoffice all week because my coworker has been sick all week!!

AND THROUGHOUT ALL THIS STRESS I JUST MANAGED TO DENT A WHEEL OF MY CAR EARLIER TODAY THAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF NOW TOO!!!

Ima this close to commit suicide by cop i tell you

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
When you're having a good day but then that sudden wave of depression hits for no reason

I dont trust people who answer ‘but we just got paid!’ When I say ‘the next paycheck cant come soon enough’

well, motherfucker, I’m sorry I’m poor. And I like gettng paychecks
Ayy, i remember when i had my first job the money wa gone approx. 2 days later lmao

z1ggy

No Anime
Apr 17, 2019
I finished two games in the same month, when i usually barely finish one in a year. Getting old is giving me enough time to actually play games :so-good-blob:
Update:

Finished a third game by now in the same month, woo

• Death Stranding
  • Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
  • The Outer Worlds

And since i have some days off work maybe i can pull another one before the moth ends. Im in the mood, its raining like hell outside.

Reactions: teezzy and Pommes

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
I was remembering the time I helped a random old lady with her groceries because her house was near but the bags were heavy. Then she started talking about her dead son and that she needed blood donors for a surgery she needed. For a second I thought she wanted to remove my kidneys or something.
Had my back to the wall when entering her house and checking every corner. But nothing bad happened, I think.

I guess there’s just a lot of lonely people out there that need a minute or two of our time.

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Welp, thanks to my OCD-ish obsession of checking a thousand times if I locked the front door, a police officer that was making his round saw me and held me for a few minutes for interrogation. Fun times.
At least he was a gentleman and didnt make much of a fuss but I did get a little nervous.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I've been halfway to work a few times when i've had to turn back and check the doors, lol. Luckily i'm only 10 minutes away from work so it's only 5 minutes but still, i feel dumb having to do it sometimes. I've also woken up at 3:30am a few times and had to get up to make sure i've locked the back doors. Luckily that's about the extent of my remaining OCD tendencies so i can't complain too much.

Reactions: NarohDethan

Rando10123

Sep 15, 2019
I'm starting to hate video essays considering how some use it as their basis for any argument. Can't enjoy or dislike something on your own when you can easily pick and choose a million videos to prove your point these days.

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
thatescalatedquickly.jpg

Saw a girl today again for the second time and she asked if I wanted to have children with her haha.

Edit: to be clear , I'm not making fun of her because I said yes haha. But yeah that was a first in my life.
Run

Reactions: Stevey

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
thatescalatedquickly.jpg

Saw a girl today again for the second time and she asked if I wanted to have children with her haha.

Edit: to be clear , I'm not making fun of her because I said yes haha. But yeah that was a first in my life.
Be a MAN and Gift her your geneseed

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Be a MAN and Gift her your geneseed
Conflicting advice!

Seriously though, it feels good with her and we both kind of want the same thing, building something for the future. So will continue and see how it goes. But sure will have to try and not jump into things after only two dates haha!