|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
There will be no recollination of the partisan divide in America for a long, long time. It'll be at least a full term of any rational presidency before I'm willing to even CONSIDER hearing 'Red State/Conservative America's' thoughts or feelings ON ANYTHING.

I'll never forgot hearing the nastiest FUCK, who I hope is suffering personally/physically, crowing on conservative radio in January 2017 that it was conservatives time and it was payback time against liberals/democrats and 'their turn to suffer'. They don't see anyone else except their circle of other people as human.

Example, this fucking shit;

Memes and eye rolling while 10,000 die in my state, my loved ones at risk. No sympathy or pity from me, I'm fresh out. You say that I'm not human, then your not fucking human.

Last edited:
Reactions: crimsonheadGCN

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Today is a bridge day between a national holiday and the weekend and because work demands at least one IT guy always be in office i've been working today as one out of three people in this building.

Thus, i got some minor work done and spent the rest bingewatching anime.

Living the life

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
"Are you here to clean behind the fridge or fly the spaceship?"

NASA TV Youtube stream for SpaceX manned launch to ISS - 2020/07/27 ~21:33 uk time.

edit:
...And launch scrubbed because the weather wasn't right and wasn't going to change in a reasonable timescale.

Last edited:

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
An absolute Karen in the office just verbally attacked me furiosly over a computer issue she is having and then ran up the stairs without even giving me a chance to reply

Does this bitch ass hoe really think im gonna do anything about her issue now lol?

• Toucan
Reactions: Spamlynguist

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
This isn't really relevant, but can anyone explain why Zoom is still being used? I thought it had security issues but I still see so much stuff being planned to use it.
Probably because it has become the ‘default’ meeting option, and moving to another platform would be too costly. Migrating to Zoom at my company took months.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Saw this on Reddit, so funny, but I would have had the same reaction as him. Would have been scary as hell.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Just finished reading a politico article.

Struggling with extremely violent thoughts and desires of suffering and death on fellow americans.

Yay America in 2020!!!! Its AMAZING!!!!!

He wins I'm going into the streets.
Hillary was also supposed to be a landslide...

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Hillary was also supposed to be a landslide...
Oh I'm not worried about the election, what do you expect deluded party hacks to say? (Btw, Hillary had LOTS of those in 2016, believe me)

No, I'm worried about the power they yield to hurt lives while usually being rich, white and getting fat and happy while the rest of us who are poorer, younger, browner, etc get fucked.

Reactions: NarohDethan

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
I might be banned temporarily from Reddit Gifts, since I ordered something for one exchange but it has not shipped out yet due to COVID-19. It sucks because Redditgifts is doing their Christmas in July exchange and I actually decided to do it for the first time since I signed up for the site in 2017.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Great times for surreal british comedy. Fielding, Baratt, Ayoade, Holness and of course Berry & Fulcher.
Maaan, Snuff Box is a ride and a half, i'll never forget these.

Reactions: lashman and Stevey

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Stupid question but because i don't want to search elsewhere but is the Jeff Grubb that i'm seeing more and more mentions of recently the same guy that used to post massively technical leaks regarding hardware and people would pile on him for it? Or am i thinking of someone else?

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Stupid question but because i don't want to search elsewhere but is the Jeff Grubb that i'm seeing more and more mentions of recently the same guy that used to post massively technical leaks regarding hardware and people would pile on him for it? Or am i thinking of someone else?
Grubb is Grubb :p

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I'm going to have to do some googling as it was years ago if i remember correctly. Jeff Grubb has been mentioned for many years so i think i'm getting something muddled up.

edit: 30 seconds search says, yeah it's probably someone else. they'd post long technical posts on technical patents and services and i can't for the life of me remember their name. So glad i posted in the irrelevant thread, lol.

Reactions: lashman

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
I really need to stop looking at people's post history on Reddit. I see something shitty posted by them on a random subreddit and then I go to their histories to see worst stuff posted. It becomes really tiring since I also have to read shit on my own subreddits to know which comments to delete and users to ban.