|OT| Post comething completely irrelevant!

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
So uh Kamala Harris is VP mate for Biden. Why are so much people happy with this? Wasn’t she a cop? I thought we didn’t like cops?

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
So uh Kamala Harris is VP mate for Biden. Why are so much people happy with this? Wasn’t she a cop? I thought we didn’t like cops?
Is the role of district/state attorney a police role?
Regardless of this, "Harris faced criticism from reformers for tough-on-crime policies she pursued while she was California's attorney general." (Wikipedia) does not sound good :disappointed-face:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Is the role of district/state attorney a police role?
Regardless of this, "Harris faced criticism from reformers for tough-on-crime policies she pursued while she was California's attorney general." (Wikipedia) does not sound good :disappointed-face:
She called herself a ‘top cop’

Reactions: Pommes

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I think I've mentioned this before but I do have some regrets about the car that I choose seeing how if I took the time to look more into things I could maybe have gotten a much better car for $2-3K USD more. Which in itself is the cost of a used car from almost 20 years ago. But I would have had an EX trim sort of a thing. I think I'm going to try to upgrade parts for this car seeing how I will hopefully have it for 10+ years.

Reactions: ISee

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
lmao

Video:

[UWSL]I came to Koyodai camping at 6pm and on the way to onsen I decided to walk through Aokigahara forest[/UWSL][UWSL]. There was nothing scary here, the point was to show that. Actually most scary thing there was... me, for deer. Not sure if you can hear but I heard like deer run away multiple times. Sorry for heavy breathing sounds, I was most close noise source to the mic and it was very quiet around.[/UWSL]
Comments:

This guy calls 911 and asks what their emergency is.
Pretty impressive that he walked for so long despite his massive balls weighing him down.
I bet this dude tells his barber he doesn’t like his haircut.
[UWSL]you’re trying to find your house in Minecraft after mining all day[/UWSL].
0:22[UWSL] I like how you paused there so I can have the option if I want to continue or turn back.[/UWSL]

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
What to do when you have 1,000 Oscilators lying around doing nothing.

"Look Mum No Computer" is a mad lad.

Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
From 2012, but I still find it funny, it's from a Norwegian comedy group on Norwegian channel TV2.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Hieronymus Bosch Butt Music.
One of the characters in "The Garden of Earthly Delights" has music transcription on their butt. This is that music.

Shamelessly taken from another forum (again)

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Has this been posted before? holy crap. I don't know if there's any "spoiler" scenes but this Deep Fake is crazy. There's moments where it looks a bit "off" but jeeez, give it a few years for people to get their heads around it and it'll be insane and probably scary what they can do.