Community Post your custom characters

OP
ezodagrom

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Not a character I made, but I spotted this in the PSO2 lobby, with a creative use of accessories, cast (robot race) parts and an emote, someone made a robot wolf. xD

Though, outside of the emote, that char won't look like that, since all playable races are humanoids. When standing normally that char looks like this:

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Long post is long:

Swtor

Jedi Knight Guardian (DPS)

Jedi Knight Guardian (Tank)

Jedi Knight Sentinel (DPS)

Jedi Consular Shadow (Tank)

Jedi Consular Shadow (DPS)

Jedi Consular Sage (DPS)

Jedi Consular Sage (Heals)

Smuggler Gunslinger (DPS)

Smuggler Scoundrel (DPS)

Smuggler Scoundrel (Heals)

Trooper Vanguard (Tank)

Trooper Vanguard (DPS)

Trooper Commando (DPS)

Trooper Commando (Heals)

Dark side next post!
Dark side time

Sith Warrior Juggernaut (Tank)

Sith Warrior Juggernaut (DPS)

Sith Warrior Marauder (DPS)

Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Tank)

Sith Inquisitor Assassin (DPS)

Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (DPS)

Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (Heals)

Agent Sniper (DPS)

Agent Operative (DPS)

Agent Operative (Heals)

Bounty Hunter Powertech (Tank)

Bounty Hunter Powertech (DPS)

Bounty Hunter Mercenary (DPS)

Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Heals)

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
More God Eater 3:

I've been playing around more with the outfits and hairstyles since finishing the "base" main game. That also unlocked the option to completely recreate your character (gender, face, etc) at any time, so I might even play around even more eventually :02eat:

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I figured I'd show my World of Warcraft characters:

from Lothar-EU

from left: lvl 5 Monk, 20 Priest, 23 Monk, 25 Death Knight, 31 Mage, 40 Hunter, 43 Demon Hunter, 46 Paladin, 50 Priest, 50 Warlock, 50 Rogue, 51 Paladin, 60 Warrior, 51 Priest (currently level cap is 60, previously was 120, they squished it to 50 and then added 10 levels again with the latest addon)

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
With the release of Mass Effect Legendary this week i remembered about this thread so here's my old Mass Effect 1-3 FemShep with this shot taken from ME2

My Dragon's Dogma character, one of the few screenshots i've uploaded from DD and years old now.

Greedfall

And my Code Vein character which i've already posted in the Code Vein thread.

2019 Style.

2020 Style.

Need to dig out my FFXIV Lalafell pictures next.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
My MHW chara, still at HR9, after grinding for full Odoragon armor. I didn't like that the helmet has its own hair and tried to edit it out in blender... doggo_i_dont_know_what_im_doing.jpg

Still need to find a mod that will remove the hud and watermark.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Here's my new "tweaked" FemShep from Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

I used my old ME3 Face Code and it was a bit off due to the changes in MELE so i tweaked a few things to make her look a little more "normal" and settled on SunBurn/Gyaru Shepard and she doesn't look totally awful so it's a win. She's close enough to my old Shep that it's nostalgic but different enough to feel new.

Here's my latest Saints' Row the Third character, you can't tell from this but she's kinda Bayonetta inspired.
I don't seem to have uploaded any SR4 images, they'll be on an old HDD somewhere.

By "latest" i mean uploaded in 2016 but created in 2014 or so, i reckon.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Another excuse for me to post way too many screenshots? Yes, please! :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

But seriously, great thread and I'm bummed I didn't know about it before. You all have made some wonderful characters! :awwblob:

I'll cheat and grab a few of mine from the screenshot thread this time but I'm sure I'll be back soon enough with some more.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Laelini, my current (since about 3 years or so) WOW main (I posted her before in my previous WOW chars posting)

Reactions: Pommes

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I love the character creation in Code Vein. Seeing it again kinda makes me wanna go back and finish it, but god I just hated the map design in that game. 😩