News Sports, Anyone?

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Kinda wild that F1 is even racing this weekend after a missile strike on an oil facility ~10km from the track.

Slightly less crazy is that Lewis Hamilton got p16 on merit and might start from the Pit lane.

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
You're just nervous I'll make public the Seahawks spanking Raiders' ass next week.

Someone called Raiders HC "Josh McDoofus" during the twitter feed of the post-game presser, that shit made me laugh so much. DOn't think anybody isn't spanking Raiders' ass this year, unfortunately. Luckily i'm a masochist.

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
Serie A resumes tomorrow and DAZN just increased the monthly price without notice (from 30€/month to 40€)

Plus they put 4 matches from 12:30 to 15:00 on a working day! Jesus christ these dumbasses, no surprise people switch to pirate streaming

Fuck corpos and fuck DAZN

• Sad
Reactions: Pommes

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
few days old, but now Sweden is going against Japan in the quarter final.
I hope the will advance to semi and then hopefully final ;)

clap for our Swedish football players ;)

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
Few days late again, but Sweden is now in the semi-finals after playing 2-1 against Japan :)

Next team they will go against is Spain. Going so well that our city decided to show their semi-final game in a big screen next week :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

ganmo

My Neighbour Totoro
Dec 10, 2018
Blasted... and few days late again... :rolleyes:

Sweden lost against Spain with 1-2... however they still have chance to win bronze if they beat Australia this weekend. I guess it will be difficult game when they don't have majority of the audience with them though :confused-face:

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
not cricket, but I do watch the Rugby world cup :)

Im a Wales fan by association (best friend being Welsh), but I was stunned by how well Portugal played recently; winning their first ever World Cup game (against Fiji – who are, if you are not familiar with rugby, a world class team). I hope World Rugby learns a lesson an boosts the "Tier 2" nations.

_
Now its off to the quarter finals and I am veeery curious how it goes.
Ireland and France (also hosts) are incredibly strong these days, but South Africa and of course New Zealand are always to be reckoned with. I'd have to say the others probably have less of a chance (but who knows)
(oh and a side note, I was somewhat disappointed by Italys performance this tournament)

if you want to know more – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Rugby_World_Cup