|OT| The 2020 MetaCouncil's Addiction Log (put your finished games here!)

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
72. Darq DLC Levels - Beautiful art as always, mind bending puzzles and completely free if you own the main game! β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

73. Morkredd -
Navigate a beautiful and deadly journey though rivers, mountains, deserts and the like where the light you bring with you is your only saving grace. Co-op or play as both characters at the same time. Works a lot like Brothers, one stick for each character and separate interact buttons. β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… 1/2

74 . Call of the Sea
- Beautifully designed island set in the south pacific. Good puzzles that demand a bit of though and exploration before you can solve them. The story is heavily and bluntly foreshadowed though, you know the eventual outcome chapters before the main character. Movement and ladeder climbing is painfully slow at times. β˜…β˜…β˜… 1/2

Reactions: lashman

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I updated my list with the latest games I've finished, this must be my last update as I don't think I'll finish any other game this year.

Reactions: lashman

Theswweet

Dirty Weeb
Mar 12, 2019
I was lazy and just now updated my post with all the games I beat this year. Happy New Year, everybody!

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
75. Dead Space 3 - Replaces the suffocating claustrophobia of the 1st with shoot/bang jump scares and a weirdly encouraged co-op system. There is this other character that hangs around, not helping in fights, reappearing and disappearing like a fart in the wind at the most inconvenient times and generally making a nuisance of himself. He really should have been AI controlled as some content is gated off as co-op only and the game still uses origin to find partners. There is a new highly detailed gun customisation system but, let's face it, it's not dead space if you are using anything other than the Plasma cutter. β˜…β˜…β˜… 1/2

76. Dead Space Awakened - Short and not particularly interesting coda to Dead Space 3. Reuses a lot of locations and for the price is an insult. β˜… 1/2