I think the last rumour I had seen was that you can play it on keyboard or in VR and play together.Well, i never thought they'd go VR with L4D. Is it VR only?
Wasn't this someone's nightmare scenario?
Community - The MetaVerse VR thread (hardware/software/etc, all platforms)
Something good yet slow paced like Red Matter or In Death I guess.what are some good games to games to get used to smooth locomotion?
Airbus’ VR flight training solution was designed by Captain Shane Carroll, an A320-family pilot and instructor, with his team of professional software developers from the consumer entertainment industry. It will provide portable training with a ‘study & practice tool’ for pilots to train at their home base…or remotely, and is capable of complementing the full flight simulator sessions that are conducted in flight training centres. Imagine training whenever and wherever you want!
Giving the player a mass and a body doesn't seem to be the way. I really think floating hands would have been better here, sounds strange because full body works great in lone echo, but the body is "weightless" and doesn't interfere. Here it is more of a nuisance.Boneworks’ physics-driven gameplay is a double-edged sword. When everything is working, it can be downright magical and offer a rich sense of immersion that few other games achieve. When it isn’t working, it can be a nightmare of clunk and frustration.
I haven't played Boneworks yet, but from what I read (and tons of time invested in Raw Data) they seem to be on rather opposite ends of the spectrum.Well, I did say Raw Data is a wave/arena type shooter even if possibly the best of the bunch, not exactly much variety in that scheme, sorry if that misled you. I never suggest Robo Recall outside a sale though, it was good for what it is too but also just an arcade shooter, plus I got it for free when registering my Touch.
Attacking or criticizing you was neither my intention nor did I even had you in mind while typing tbh. My apologies if you felt that way.Well, I did say Raw Data is a wave/arena type shooter even if possibly the best of the bunch, not exactly much variety in that scheme, sorry if that misled you.
I never suggest Robo Recall outside a sale though, it was good for what it is too but also just an arcade shooter, plus I got it for free when registering my Touch.
- New season: Winter.
- Christmas tree and lights outside.
- New light gun settings:
- Custom alignment offset.]
- Haptic feedback when shooting.
- One-handed mode.
- Customize action when pressing or releasing grip. (E.g. spin gun, press Aux A, reload, do nothing; Or release grip to spin and grab to stop, recommended for Index controllers)
- Custom button press when pointing up or down. (E.g. press Aux A, useful to simulate the foot pedal in Time Crisis by just pointing up; Or trigger a reload by pointing down in Area 51 without needing to shoot off-screen)
- Update Unity version to 2018.4.12
- Fix performance issues for some AMD and i7 CPU users.
- Fix not being able to reload in MAME and 3DO light gun games. - New files allowing to setup SteamVR bindings for Index and WMR controllers even when offline (just in case Valve kills all community bindings for all games again).
- Fix light gun Aux A button still being triggered when pressing Aux B (for real this time).
- Fix crosshair appearing after each light gun shot after a recent Beetle/Mednafen PSX core update (if you see that, update this core to fix it).
- Fix Sega Master System light gun input.
- Fix Picodrive not being available for Sega CD games in Game Scanner.
- Fix Retroarch crashing if you swapp discs using the menu.
- Fix keyboard/mouse special input focus mode not being properly set when starting a keyboard/mouse game.
- Discard old "retroarch\config" EmuVR override files to instead use our new "auto override" method, making it easier for users to setup their own core overrides, along with our new "console folder custom overrides".
- Store separate resolution values for fullscreen vs windowed modes.
- You can now resize and maximize the window. Maximized state and window size are also saved automatically.
- New experimental setting for "exclusive fullscreen" mode. (Add an "e" to your resolution in settings.ini, like this: fs_res = "1920x1080e" . Might be unstable, be careful.)
- New experimental setting to force VSync on or off. (In settings.ini, vsync = "1" forces ON, "-1" forces OFF)
- Obsolete cores cleaned, added a new core to Game Scanner: dhewm3 (Doom 3)
With tonight’s update, we’re also introducing 360° and 90° levels—custom engineered gameplay modes that open up the playing field and radically change the game. We’ve got dozens of 360° and 90° levels available on both Oculus Quest and the Rift Platform, with more to come in the months ahead. They span all five difficulty settings and are free when you own the corresponding music pack.
Budget Cuts 2 releasing on VGA day was a mistake I guess. Only 11 user reviews so far on Steam and 8 on the Oculus Store (normally Steam reviews should be far more numerous by a wide margin, except for the Oculus Quest versions of certain games that trash Steam). I hope it picks up attention/pace next week
Kinda wish they would at least offer a discount for people who already own the non-VR version. My thoughts on the original:
The non VR version has good reviews so it's promising but even though it says it supports the tracked motion controllers for VR the trailer doesn't show any hand interactions so it could be a pretty barebones VR version with basically just button inputs and head tracking implemented which would be a bummer.