|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
Someone on reddit made an English translation patch for the Hololive horror game ERROR

And while we're talking about games. VOMS are the latest vtubers to appear in Wai Wai Party

• Gib
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Much to post but been busy with work, gaming and VTubers and my posts are nearly 1/3 of this thread so i'm giving you all a chance to catch up! lol... i need a life.

Anyhooo, even if you have no intention of joining do yourself a favour and go to Emma's page and click the "Join" button.
Worth it.

Emma Alouette - Niji-EN - Youtube Channel

• Toucan
Reactions: 「Echo」

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
8pm GMT tonight - Amiya has another comfy pixel art stream. This one is Valentine themed.

AZKi in a Phasmon collab with vtubers outside of Cover - "First Ghost Survey with Tenjin Kotone / Levi Elifa / Gatchman V"
I know most of her collabs were outside of Cover as they were singing collabs. Hopefully AZKi will keep collabs outside of Cover when she's brought under new management.

Shiki going through SCP lore pt 2

Tomorrow: Can Watame teach us Japanese Culture?

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
As always too many Vtubers and not enough time. 😓 I noticed a good chunk of the ones i follow are European or otherwise streaming at early morning East Coast time. I think I might try to wiggle around my sleep schedule a bit to be getting up early. The downside, Kronii streams late at night. But, Youtube has the better deal on VoD's and trying to chat during a HoloLive stream is impossible anyway so maybe I just live with being a VoD watcher.

========

Don't have a lot of Vtuber news myself. Just a HUGE backlog of content.

This morning I watched Yoclesh play Lost Ark, and sing. Her singing voice is so pretty. She didn't barely get to stream for the last month due to moving. But now she has her own place.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
As always too many Vtubers and not enough time. 😓 I noticed a good chunk of the ones i follow are European or otherwise streaming at early morning East Coast time. I think I might try to wiggle around my sleep schedule a bit to be getting up early. The downside, Kronii streams late at night. But, Youtube has the better deal on VoD's and trying to chat during a HoloLive stream is impossible anyway so maybe I just live with being a VoD watcher.
VOD GANG! Join Us!

Seriously though, all the jokes about "Sleep for the weak" and sunken eyed zombies for fans is true. lol. Especially these days there's too many VTubers to keep up with and many of the ones i watch overlap their time, hell PRISM Project is called "Overlap Project" for a reason but they're a lot better these days.

Being in Europe i'm used to the pain which is why Working-From-Home wasn't a terrible thing for me as it meant that as long as i rolled out of bed in time for my morning meeting i could stay up until stupid o'clock watching live streams in JP/US Timezones and i could have VODs and Clips on in the background.
Then everyone launched EN Channels and my schedule all went to hell. I still haven't watched much at all of the new HoloJP gen. Amazing, we're spoilt for choice. It's what i wished for when i first started down this Rabbit-Hole all those years ago and now i don't know what to watch next and need it to slow down a bit so i can catch up and give all these talented people a fair go!

Unfortunately i now have a bit of lockdown-lard to shift so it's exercise time but it also looks like our place will be embracing Hybrid Working ( Unless our incomptetent and greedy government overlords and their donors make it impossible ) so i will be able to WFH for a few days a week if required. That will be damned handy.

Last edited:
  • Comfy

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Durante Thanks!
These are the names that stood out to me from a quick glance. Hopefully someone will translate the JP names soon!

Pina - PRISM
Non Anon - PRISM
Rita Kamishiro - PRISM
Sara Nagare - PRISM
Pipkin Pippa - Phase Connect
NoIR

Official Hololive Fan Club launched the other day.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
heh heh he, Naki's great. I didn't spot that.

Don't worry. No, i won't post all 1,000 twitter replies from the guests... if there are that many replies i can dig out.

Rita and Iku have a cover premiere tomorrow!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
AZKi and Sora collab to finish Sora Train! AZKi POV.

Reine eating traditional indonesian snacks...

Last edited:

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
It's bedtime but there is so much vtuber stuff i wanna talk about urgh.

but to start, Selen is less than 1k away from 240k. Remember what this means?? Laughing dragon karaoke if 240k before Feb. ends. She signed a contract!

Tomorrow when i get to PC I'll try to remember all the other things! :blobevening:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oh cool, Yura's playing Bloodborne.

Ami has a comfy Karaoke stream. I'll have it open in the background while i wait in Lost Ark queue. FFXIV still has better music for this, much less repetative.

Been watching Pomu & Finana go Minecraft, Pina and the rest of Gen3 start "The Island" or is it "The Forest"? I forget. and watching Elira totally loving Xenoblade Chronicles. Good times.
Also have a bunch of VODs to catch up on and i'm waiting for the twitch link for the musical stream above to go live so i can get YTArchive set up to grab it.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Alrighty to start...

It was sad to hear that Moona's apartment flooded with water again while she was live-streaming. Had to stop and shut everything down due to electricity concerns.

==========

Rosemi MRE!!

Canadian Pulled Pork she went with haha. It seems nice. And it's a very fun watch.
"I started to watch a lot of MRE reviews, a lot of them were done by old men, I think ossan's like MRE's. So i'm starting to feel like I'm becoming an Ossan."

:LOL:

I love these Vtuber MRE streams.

==========

Big Froot news!!

Sponsored by SEGA + Got an Xbox Series X. (i think it is an X anyway...)
So happy for her. Froot deserves all the love.

============

Yoclesh is back to Streaming regularly!! All done moving. Got her kitties. Yesterday was drawing and singing. Her singing voice is so pretty.
She is currently making a new model for herself, and making a Silvervale daki (I think it's a legit commission?) The details she puts into it are insane to watch.

And she did four(!!) separate versions.

=============

=============

=============

Finally. I tried to watch the Crab Game collab, with Prsim and two other groups. But it was too much chaos and talking all at once. 😅 It's not the fault of any of the Streamers, I always have hard to get into big collabs because of this which is my own problem and generally why I try to avoid them.

I feel like i'm missing stuff. But that is the problem with going to bed having a brain full of stuff and trying to remember it all the next day lol.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HoloX Secret Society visiting HoloEN Council on the EN MC Server.

Pina had a guerilla cover one week after the original song is released!

Also has a Valentine's Day premiere with Iku and Sara

Reactions: ExistentialThought
OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
More hololive figures just got announced, this time from kotobukiya... Link to the post on anime figures...

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
More hololive figures just got announced, this time from kotobukiya... Link to the post on anime figures...

I think I will finish ordering the JP gen 3 figmas and then no more figures. :dizzy-face: Except I might pick up an Ina figure.And if Rosemi of NijiEN gets a figure :blobeyes: The number of hololive folks makes it no good for wallets haha.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kiara & Ame cover later...

Holy shit at some of the tracks on Haachama's Music Contest. Haatons got beats ... and they're degenerate pigs but we knew that already.

Bae has unarchived Karaoke later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mutant Strawberry

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Not a whole lot from me today. I'm behind. Accidentally slept another day away. (23 hours, poof). :cry:

====================

Botan will join Twitch also. Though she reckons it could take a month of so for account setup and all that.

Too many streams right now. Botan, Pikamee, Yoclesh. I need to clone myself. o_O

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Need somewhere like Holotools but that allows multiple streams in one tab from multiple platforms.

edit:
Holotools also shows the impact of the great purge is still in effect for some of the holomems.
The videos under Hololive channels are currently being reviewed, and thus set to private (while some unfortunately have been deleted outright). Moving forward, they will re-open these archives to the public once they have cleared that the content within is safe for public release. The following numbers are the public videos on their YouTube channel, against the original video count before the issue started. The original video count includes both private and deleted videos, but does not include member-only streams. New streams are also added to the total. We update our data every 15 minutes. When they re-open their videos to the public, you will see the green bar get refilled.
Holotools Channel Status' page

sheeesh, some of them still have several hundred videos privated and i know for a fact that there's some absolute golden videos behind that wall that may never see the light of day. I can't remember the last time a video was edited and taken out of private but then i don't keep an eye on these things.

Last edited:
  • This!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
That was the one i was thinking of but i was sure it was like HoloTools and only setup for Holo streams.
Well, live and learn. I'll remember for next time but usually if i have an overlap i will have two tabs and mute the stream i'm not watching and switch between them now and then.

I remember that Holodex was handy for multiPOV streams with common audioas you can have multiple POVs and only one with audio.

Poor old Kanata has caught COVID so she is on break until 23rd. The only person she's had close contact with is her housemate as apparently the removal people helping them move house don't count. Best wishes, Kanata and Friend C!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Moona New OG Song later today...

Reiny announced a daki available later this year as they are waiting for the Ojiki art to be finished! Double daki!
Reiny's looks amazing, i wouldn't use it as a daki but i'd hang it up if i get space.

Niji-EN Game Show!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Because Ami had so many snort laughs during her RCT stream we had a snort bet with her and if we lost then we ( chat ) would have to get together and sing a song of her choosing.
We won. Ami lost it to a "Gabe of Thrones" typo but this was the song she first suggested we sing to.

My god it's been YEARS since i saw that video or even though about it, lol.
Ami was joking and would have made us sing this... which is probably not much better lol.

... and the moment we knew we'd won. If you've watched her streams you can tell the point at which the snort was inevitable.
Amiya Aranha - Moment of losing the bet to a typo.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Yuuna from Tsunderia has a duet with KoYami from Niji-KR just before KoYami graduates.

Synthion a music producer who had a VTuber debut a few weeks ago did the arrangement in a few days. These people are quick. wow.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
In case anyone hasn't noticed it in their rec lists "Smash or Pass" is the next Pokemon craze after "Is it Edible?".
Pippa from Phase Connect did this and quit her stream one hour into the list the other day. It was hilarious.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Automatically a great VTuber. Nia is the best.

Aki's 4th Birthday Live show today!

FYI Debut - June 2018, Birthday - Feb 19th 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022!

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Pochi Sensei has a character in Mahjong Soul!

Kizuna AI has unveiled the roster for something on the 25th. Not sure if it's actually a big fall guys collab or something else.

New VirtuaReal compilation album due out April 02

On Tsundream discord we were talking about #256fes which is a low-poly modelling festival on twitter.

which led to this:

Ami said she loves this design because she's awesome and a retro gamer at heart.

There's also krissatiel who has a slightly different "gen" of pixel art avatar.

Krissatiel on Twitch - Pixel Art VTuber