|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
The final EN bd/sp pokemon tournament is tonight. Permissions literally run out tomorrow. I think the JP side is doing something similar with more people taking part. Nice to see that IRyS is apparently still participating.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever

Found some clips from Saurei's MRE stream last week. You can tell why the VoD had to get deleted lol.

Ah yeah this is hilarious. Did you see Selen's playthrough? I just finished part 1 yesterday and as soon as Mr.X showed up for the first time she quit the stream lmao.

I'm definitely watching the archive later, holy crap. From what i've read they had a ton of fun during this streeam.

Indeed, seemed like they had a bit of fun.

• Toucan

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
That reminds me i need to check up on my remaining Geekjack orders. I don't think they're out for a while but i had better check my email this week. lol.
edit:
Mid-Feb to March for Holomyth Hoody and Cups.
Late-May to June for IRyS CD & Keychain.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

lol, i don't know where PRISMcord gets these but ho boy...

Kvik Sorry, but lol

The more things change the more they stay the same. HoloEN built build different.

Last edited:
  • Toucan
  • Comfy
Reactions: Kvik and 「Echo」

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
GirlDM, Froot, Nina & Pomu playing Deep Rock Galactic - Pomu POV.

I'll catch it later. I'm watching PAM play Arceus and will be watching Amiya's Isometric pixel art stream in an hour.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever

:ROFLMAO:

Mommy chillllll.
========

Saruei is drawing Pekora today. She's got quite a portfolio of Vtubers she has drawn. It's a Guerilla stream.
She has 2 new outfits coming in Feb. One is "cute" and one is "Badass." Keep in minid she is independent, so she is drawing and commissioning these things herself. Than she has a surprise in April and June also.

What a hard worker. But she said she does it because she wants to see other Vtubers also work hard. It inspires her, so she wants to inspire others also.

========

GirlDM, Froot, Nina & Pomu playing Deep Rock Galactic - Pomu POV.

I'll catch it later. I'm watching PAM play Arceus and will be watching Amiya's Isometric pixel art stream in an hour.
This was really fun. I caught it from Froot perspective just as i woke up.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Looking at their previous games it's going to be a VN with a lot of music focus at a guess. Depends on the licensing i suppose.
Anyway, good for Aqua! Go girl!

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever

In case there are any Video editors among us. Work to do at home, and it's paid.

Today is the Beef Goulash MRE Stream. She did not like it a whole lot lol.
Beef Goulash was just ok. A bit too salty for her. Peanut butter was too sticky, she never had PB before.
Bread was too chewy and thick. Strawberry jam was good. Cranberry/Grape juice was good. She liked the sugar cookies but not the applesauce (too much sugar.) The Chocolate Hazelnut drink mix was too watery, no matter how much she added but she said it was good when you dip the cookies in lol. Overall she liked the Chili and Beans MRE a lot more last week. She ordered some more MRE's from different countries, such as Japan. So more military food streams in the future.

Now she is playing with Slime and showing us her ASMR tools. She was supposed to be playing Bloodborne after MRE dinner, but here we are distracted again lol.
=============

Other than that, not heard a lot of Vtuber news today.
Rosemi is doing flower arrangement though. That should be interesting.

And here is a super cool fanart of Botan gen.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
omg Selen's Dead Space 2 playthrough is just as funny as DS1 and FEAR.

How does this lady ALWAYS put me into wheezing fits from laughter. holy hell. Selen is the ultimate happy pill. :ROFLMAO:

Ah, also here is this:

Reactions: ExistentialThought

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
HOLD UP! I almost forgot it's the Lazulight Outfit reveals!
Links in order or reveals... 10pm, 11pm, 12am GMT.

This gets top billing, previous post follows.

Holy moly, i just checked my vod of the Moona & Risu Unarchived Karaoke from earlier and wow. They start with Black Parade and really belt it out. Calli & MilkyQueen would be proud of them especially as an opener track.

oh, of course people have uploaded clips.

They're having so much fun, love it. I love their cackle laughs when they really let go. lol.
Their cover of Girlfriend was awesome.

I had a bunch of meme posts from PRISMcord i was going to post but Firefox crashed. Probably because i had 40+ tabs open, it had been running for 5 days and i had just downloaded a nearly 8gb zip of beatmaps for Synth Riders.

Don't worry i can dig out the shitposts and post them later.

New Obake PAM cover...

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Gura sings for the DDs in the audience. lol.

... and almost gets as many husbandos as Nene at the end.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
PKZ!

Edit: Pomu turned herself into rice, funniest shit I've ever seen.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Now we have to eat the Pomu-rice to reveal the outfit and we're not allowed to eat the salad as "It's just for show." lol
I'm watching Pina in her "Rolling R" stream and it's hilarious! She's getting good at it.

edit: Pomu looking great. She F%^king loves Maids almost as much as Ms Kobayashi so she's super happy about it!

Pomu cover premiere....

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
OMFG, Short hair Elira. whooooooooo.
e.g.

Looool, Elira has "dumb-bitch juice" carton like Naki but unlike Naki she can balance it on booba.
The long-hair can be added onto the new outfit with the crown too. Nice.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
CHADcast is up
... and it's NOT Chaos, Hope & Dad.

The Bread Queen, Rita Kamishiro from PRISM is making bread ... with Gatorade.

Do NOT take a shot everytime she says, Oh Gosh, Oh Dear or Goodness Gracious/Goodness Glaciers.
You'll get kidney damage and alcohol poisoning.

Luto should be finishing her break and move in the next few weeks. It'll be good to have the Demonic lil' Printer back.

• Toucan
Reactions: 「Echo」

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018

Full NijiEN Among Us is absolutely amazing. Some people doing great detective work, others just screaming into the microphone, all great.

• Toucan
OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
I don't watch Tsunderia at all, but somehow this appeared on my recommendations and its pure gold. An amazingly entertaining folk Karaoke featuring songs I've never heard any other vtuber sing before. She deserves far more views.

• Love

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Mutant Strawberry I've been following Tsunderia for a while and i settled on Ami pretty quickly as she plays a lot of retro games and her acoustic karaoke is comfy as hell. She's one of my 3 memberships together with AZKi and Sana so i'm a Pioneering Sanalitte Bucko, lol and confirmed DD. The next membership i'm waiting for is Pina Pengin in PRISM and i would have probably gone for membership with Sumi if she hadn't graduated.

Ami's family friendly Tenacious D parodies had me grinning.

I'll have to post an updated list of the VTubers i regularly watch so people can go check them out. The problem is that there's a LOT so i'd have to keep it to my most visited ones i reckon. I'd say VTubers have replaced most of my viewing so i have a wide variety from gamers, to singers to general entertainers.

Durante Yeah that session of AmongUs was a great laugh.
Poor Pomu, she had a great session of AmongUs but her monitors are playing up and giving her headaches and it looks like it's the GPU. If i had twitter i'd suggest she changes the cables before replacing the GPU as i think she said she's already replaced the monitors? She was really down at the end of the stream, bless.

Last edited:

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
First some things i found today.

===============
I'll have to catch the Among Us VoD later. I had trouble to drag my butt outta bed today, little bit of rough sleep and depression troubles bleh. But I'm alright now, made lunch while listening to Selen scream at RE2make, and than by the time I was ready to come sit down Saruei is cussin' her way through Bloodborne again haha. "Putain de merde!!"

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Like Robceedee and SilverVale, Connor took Ironmouse on a trip around Tokyo. And like Robceedee and Silvervale, it's 5 hours. lol

GoGo Nippon VTubers 6 month anniversary yesterday! Yay!

Hopefully some clarification comes but Lisa is hinting at a Tsunderia & Phase Connect & PRISM Minecraft Server on saturday?
It might just be one of their mega collabs but could it be they're opening a joint server?

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Erm, this seems kinda big?

Twitter - Hololive create an "MCN" - Multi Channel Network.
Announcement on PR Times.

VTuber office "Hololive Production" announces the establishment of "MCN" on YouTube
We will strive to further improve the support of the talents distributed by "Hololive Production".
Cover Co., Ltd.
January 31, 2022 12:20

65 65

Cover Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chiyo-ku, Tokyo, President: Motoaki Ugo) has recently established "MCN" on YouTube in the network including "Hololive Production" operated by our company. We will inform you that we have done so.

"MCN (Multi-Channel Network)" is a service that cooperates with multiple YouTube channels to provide services including audience development, content programming, creator collaboration, digital rights management, monetization, sales, etc. It is a provider.

In the future, official channels under the VTuber office "Hololive Production" operated by our company and individual channels of each talent will be added, and it will be possible to roll up and manage and operate. We are planning to gradually shift to this channel.

Cover Co., Ltd. will continue to strive to create an environment in which the talents belonging to "Hololive Production" can play an active role in peace, and to provide sound and high-quality content.

Great contact with viewers

With the participation in this "MCN", the YouTube membership function will be temporarily unavailable on the YouTube channel of each of our "Hololive Production" talents due to the system.

<List of contents whose functions are temporarily stopped>
■ Distribution and content posting only for membership
■ Membership comments and stamps
■ Archive of member-only content, viewing past posts

The main suspension period is several hours at the earliest, and 2-3 days at the longest.
Temporary suspension of membership will be launched on all talent channels, but please note that we are planning to transfer all of our talents at the same time.
The transition is scheduled to be carried out sequentially from around 10:00 on February 7th (Sunday), 2022.

Please note that the temporary suspension of this membership is limited, and after the period expires, you will be able to use the membership function as usual.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our fans and related parties, and thank you for your understanding.

• Eyes

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
If you sat through Non's 16 hour Flight Simulator stream like i did then Pomu's stream was EASY-MODE.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
VR VTuber Meta now is your chance! Last day of NijiExpress and a chance to meet upwith some of NijiEN!

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
The Hololive MCN thing is weird... But hopefully there is some benefit for the Girls. Though looking it over, nothing immediately sticks out or comes to mind.
=======

========

Wonder what Kronii is getting up to... :unsure: All her talk about surprises lately has me curious.
Also I heard Bae is streaming every single day in Feb. God speed Rat woman. I remember when Nina did Non-stop Nina November lol. o_O

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
The Hololive MCN thing is weird... But hopefully there is some benefit for the Girls. Though looking it over, nothing immediately sticks out or comes to mind.
The current thinking is that Nijisanji did it last month which is why there was membership disruption for a while but unlike Cover, ANYCOLOR didn't announce it. I'm not sure it will have any implications for us as viewers, it does seem to be more of a legal/youtube change but it's been at least a decade since i looked at MCNs so i have no idea.

OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
Calli announced at the end of her NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE stream that Holo EN and ID Gen 1 will be appearing at the concert in full 3D, somehow, while obviously still not being able to meet up in Japan.

I'm surprised that such a big announcement was dropped like that but there you go.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Pomu is doing some REVENGEANCE

Over 4.4k live viewers too, which is pretty high for Pomu I think.

Last edited: