|OT| The Vtuber Thread | MetaHoloCouncil

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Good luck to 'em!
My time is already pretty packed with VTubers but i imagine i'll watch a few streams here and there to see how they pan out and if any really grab me.

lol

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Good luck to 'em!
My time is already pretty packed with VTubers but i imagine i'll watch a few streams here and there to see how they pan out and if any really grab me.
Yeah, for me it'll depend on their personalities as well, the types of games they play, and of course the timezones when they can stream.
There's many holo EN members that I can't watch because they stream when I'm asleep.

Their interactions on twitter are already fun though. ^^

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Yup and with the increase of VTubers that do stream when i am awake i have less time to catch up on the VODs of the people who stream when i sleep.
One of the VTubers i watched on Youtube moved to Twitch and tbh i haven't caught any of her streams recently but it seems she's doing well so good for her. It was obvious that she was always going to jump to Twitch, it's where her roots were.

Talking of Twitch, the Nagzz & Tenma collab was amazing. Here's another highlight reel.

Reactions: ezodagrom

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ame's Mini 3D Live Party

She has chat interaction controlling a UFO Catcher like in her outfit reveal.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ophelie has scored a BIG collab, it's on soon!
Kiara and Pandora!

Good for Ophie!
Not sure about Pandora but like Kiara, Ophie can talk for DAYS so i expect there's tight time constraints or this could be an endurance stream.
oh Kiara is at Pandora's place so it's a semi off-collab.

Oh, what a surprise, Sara from PRISM was in chat... we need a mega collab!
Ophie, Kiara, Pomu, Pandora, Amiya & Sara!

Ina tomorrow

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Fen from AkioAir graduated today, i'm not sure of the reasons or circumstances and only found out a few days ago even though i am subscribed i didn't watch much recently. Best wishes to them!

On a happier note, Shiki and Reiny have released a collab cover!

Selen watching DJ Ember run a set of fan covers of Niji songs...

Poor Sara...

New Tempus Debuts start soon 3am GMT so i may actually be asleep... or i may watchalong with Obake PAM seeing how i'm in her stream already.
She's doing a synced FFXIV Raid with chat.

Edit:
PAM and crew are addicted to second coil of bahmut lol, she's thinking to give it a few more tries and catch the Tempus VODs.
Pippa from PC is cutting her "Getting Over It" stream short to watch the Tempus gen 2 debuts tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintaro

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Awww yisss, this will be played in the background at work regularly... 10 hours of Holo-EN clips

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018

Wrestlesanji 2023 announced and roster draw.

Jan 21-23
25 NijiEN Livers
Actual Physical WrestleSanji Belt will be sent to the winning Liver.
Final match is Uki facing the Champion for the Belt they just won, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante
OP
Mutant Strawberry

Mutant Strawberry

MetaMember
Jul 1, 2020
Calli just confirmed that Atlus video game company not only gave her perms for Persona 3 - they're also sponsoring her.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Calli just confirmed that Atlus video game company not only gave her perms for Persona 3 - they're also sponsoring her.
I wonder if the sponsor money is less than the celebratory aka-supas she'd get from the whaling Dead-Beats?

... anyway, good to see! That'll be a series i'll follow for sure.
Doesn't Kiara have Atlus perms too but they were pushed back a month? Which suits her schedule fine but i can't remember what game it is.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Reina from Kawaii is having a prep stream for her 3D Debut on the 21st (14:00 JST)

Okay it looks like all 7 of the 1st and 2nd Gen Kawaii Project girls are getting 3D Debuts this weekend!
Spoilering because well, it's 7 big boxes lol...

Shiina from Phase Connect has a cool model for her A Short Hike zatsu stream.

Shiina is away for 10 days to visit family for Lunar New Year but she has a cover collab premiere this weekend and content to release while she's away.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Kawaii Project 3D Debuts have started and the physics engine is working overtime for Nene.... lol.
The Karaoke she's doing is a great mix of pop and rock songs.

I'll be off to bed soon but i'll catch the rest tomorrow as they're only 30mins each.

edit: Damn, Shee is getting hammered by Youtube issues at the moment, feel bad for her. She's worked so hard for this and Susan goes and breaks it.
edit: Isla's debut was fun. She can sing a storm too.

Kawaii Project first original song premiere too... it's pretty good.

Pina smashed her dono goal on her Penguin Awareness Charity Stream for Ocean Conservancy - Last year raised $2,945 and this year we raised $3,365.
There's some awesome supporters of PRISM Project out there and they donated a big chunk of that goal.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
I'd totally missed Finana's 3D Debut! I'll definititely catch Pomu's as i was gifted a sub earlier this week!

Korone is crazy clever.

Ami and Obake PAM have an Off-Collab and will chat about learning in Japan. 5:30pm GMT
It's so cool to see Ami, branching out like this. She's very shy but her collab with Sara from Phase Connect, her friendship with Onolumi and now a collab with PAM is awesome. It's great to see Ami growing in confidence.

Last edited:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Pomu just had an amazing 15 minute rant on why she absolutely does not want any more Metal Gear games. (In a stream that is ostensibly about Bloons TD)

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Ha, i'm not a fan of TD games so Bloons wasn't on my priority as there were a bunch of collabs and streams this afternoon, evening and night but i might have to catch that one. I need to watch Pomu's final two MGS streams too.

WrestleSanji 2023 is on...

NijiEN Lazulight to Noctyx will be appearing at Nijisanji EN's AR Live on the Pastel Stage in 3D on April 7/8/9.

NIJISANJI EN's first event will be held on 8th & 9th April JST!
Enjoy songs & variety performances by 19 performers in the 2-day AR event online!
Here’s a short video from the Livers who performed in the event.

▼Official website for the event: https://event.nijisanji.app/EN_COLORS/en
【Outline of the event】
Title: NIJISANJI EN AR LIVE "COLORS" PASTEL STAGE & VIVID STAGE
Stream Date:
・PASTEL STAGE:
Saturday 8th April, 2023 12:00 JST
Saturday 8th April, 2023 03:00 UTC
Friday 7th April, 2023 20:00 PDT
・VIVID STAGE:
Sunday 9th April, 2023 12:00 JST
Sunday 9th April, 2023 03:00 UTC
Saturday 8th April, 2023 20:00 PDT

Last edited:
Reactions: Durante

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Enna is doing an unarchived karaoke right now:
[stream over]

Edit: clipping unarchived streams is sometimes slightly controversial, but someone clipped the final song of this stream and it's so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Day Two of WrestleSanji 2023. 23rd Jan - 2AM GMT
It was cut short yesterday so today has theGroup 3 and final brackets and the final matchups.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Well, it took a little longer than i expected and i hoped it wouldn't happen because i was expecting the announcement last autumn but Tsunderia is wrapping up. Best wishes to them all, they are a great bunch and i wish them well wherever they end up!

Purin announced her departure 3 days ago but the others waited for the official comms.
RIP Tsunderia, we had some good times and tbh i expect a lot of them to keep in touch and collab in future anyway.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks for the reminder!
I've been watching Ami's Boomer Karaoke Part 2 and now Pina's member stream playing 7 Wonders with us but i'll put Pomu on another tab.

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Airi the Pon Wolf of Phase Connect is chatting with Rita on RKAngel Radio today.

Apparently these are real stories that happened to the PRISM girls...

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oh, i missed this.
I usually check this channel every few weeks as it's an amazing idea and some great performances are captured.
She's actually the first virtual performer on the channel!
( i had to check, i thought Kizuna AI or Miku had been on there before but nope )

7 Million views in 8 days. wow.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
Oceane from Kawaii has had her contract terminated.

The Kawaii agents have put out a short stream.

Reine has a slightly longer stream regarding the situation.

Last edited:

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
More bad news but of a different kind... NijiEN Fes has been cancelled due to illnesses and scheduling.
Hopefully it can return soon but i wonder what they will do with the 3D debuts they had planned? Hold off or have solo events?
Nina is especially sad about it but at least it's not dreadful news and we can look forward to it in future.

edit:
In good news i just got a free Vesper membership sub, woohoo!

EdwardTivrusky

Dec 8, 2018
It's HoloID Kimono Reveal weekend!

I missed yesterday as i was busy but Day 2 - Zestia, Iofi and Reine in a relay.

Iofi just started...