Community Are you on a diet, MetaCouncil?

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
Fridays and sometimes Saturdays have become my cheat day. I wonder how much progress I'm undoing with that.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
Are you on keto? You'd be shocked how little it takes to break ketosis, and how long it takes to have your body transition back into it.
I'm not really on keto. I incorporate many of its recommendations but I never check or purposely go into ketosis.

deftones r cool

I̷n̴t̵o̸ ̷t̷h̵e̶ ̵v̵o̵i̸d̵
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not really on keto. I incorporate many of its recommendations but I never check or purposely go into ketosis.
You can lose weight fairly effectively by doing low carb or low fat per day. Avoid sugar at all costs if possible unless it's a fruit and you're eating the whole fruit and absorbing the fiber to help your body process it. If you find yourself eating high fat and high carbs both one day,,, chances are unless you go insane at the gym or insanely low with your calories, you won't be losing weight.

Sucks too, because I make one hell of a caramel apple cheesecake ="(

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
You can lose weight fairly effectively by doing low carb or low fat per day. Avoid sugar at all costs if possible unless it's a fruit and you're eating the whole fruit and absorbing the fiber to help your body process it. If you find yourself eating high fat and high carbs both one day,,, chances are unless you go insane at the gym or insanely low with your calories, you won't be losing weight.

Sucks too, because I make one hell of a caramel apple cheesecake ="(
Here's what I eat everyday:

Breakfast: A sandwich of ham and cheese, with these things instead of regular bread, 2 cups of coffee with minimal sugar:

Lunch: Grilled Chicken with vegetables (combinations of broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, carrots, corn)

Dinner: Either a cup of greek yogurth with a bit of cereal (less than half a cup of it) or eggs with sausage and cheese.

And a shit ton of water during the day. I try to avoid soda or drink diet coke.

deftones r cool

Apr 19, 2019
Sounds healthy to me. The water especially, I can't tell you how many times I've been "hungry" but I'm really just dehyrated. You can fill up on water pretty easily.

Have you been making progress?

blindrhythm

positively pudding
Apr 17, 2019
169 this morning =) I havent been under 170 in months =)

Tuna eggs and broccoli diet is the GOAT lmfao
I don't know how I missed this yesterday. That's awesome! Congrats! :thumbsupblob:

I havent been measuring my weight. But my digestion is much, much better now.
Nice job! Sounds like you've got a pretty good routine going now. :)

I also realize I haven't checked back in since my last post. I got down to 141 briefly and thankfully caught it before going lower. I'm now back up to 145. :blobcheer:

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
I don't know how I missed this yesterday. That's awesome! Congrats! :thumbsupblob:

Nice job! Sounds like you've got a pretty good routine going now. :)

I also realize I haven't checked back in since my last post. I got down to 141 briefly and thankfully caught it before going lower. I'm now back up to 145. :blobcheer:
Get those gains 😎

deftones r cool

Apr 19, 2019
I bought some frozen pizza with a cauliflower crust.

Sucks ass due to being both a frozen pizza and having a bullshit crust

Reactions: NarohDethan