Community Gaming Screenshots 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
No screenshot but i thought you might like this tweet taken from Era - ReShade is coming to Nvidia Drivers via the Geforce Experience.

Isn't this old news?
Nvidia "Feestyle" has been out for a while and is basically this. Unless they are somehow extending it by e.g. allowing custom shaders, but I doubt that.

Reactions: lashman

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Durante I don't think Nvidia have confirmed if it's just trying to make people more aware of "Freestyle", adding more preset shaders or if they'll allow manual import. i wasn't aware of Freestyle as i don't use Geforce Experience. Reading it i'd take a guess that they are adding more shaders to "Freestyle" and trying to make people more aware of the feature. hopefully they'll release more info soon.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Got back into Forza Horizon 4 again recently to check out the Lego stuff and so far it hasn't disappointed! Been pretty charming so far. :cuteblob:
awesome shots, as always! :)

damn, i really need to get back into that game ... i finished the base game, but never really went back to do any of the expansions

Reactions: PossiblyPudding

Wheelsner

Aug 7, 2019
The Outer Worlds

Nothing too fancy. All from the first planet with a few .ini tweaks and a little bit of extra sharpening. The default chromic aberration really does the game no favours & combined with the TAA things look really blurry out of the box, so it's turned down a lot here. Still can't decide whether to just disable the CA completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.