Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
me and Ascheroth are taking similair screens but the game is crazzzy

game is by far the most visually varied rpg ive ever played
Some of the cutscene shots are just too good not to screenshot :D
I always try to mix in some photo-mode made ones too though~

And yeah, the sheer variety is mind-boggling. If they keep this up until the end, then whoa. According to the (limited) data of HLTB and steam review playtime this is a 60-100+ hours game after all :sweaty-blob:

OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
Some of the cutscene shots are just too good not to screenshot :D
I always try to mix in some photo-mode made ones too though~

And yeah, the sheer variety is mind-boggling. If they keep this up until the end, then whoa. According to the (limited) data of HLTB and steam review playtime this is a 60-100+ hours game after all :sweaty-blob:
yea 3 and 4 were photo mode ones :D and from what ive heard yea it does keep the variety up. im on act2 and theres 4

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Driver PS1 (Retroarch / Beetle). That feeling when you manage to get through the first stupid bloody test in the game with absolutely nothing left on the timer!

And then you realize you had been trying it in the training area so you have to repeat the same bullshit to actually progress past the first level in the full game!

And when you finally manage to complete that too, you stop (re)playing the game anyway because you've achieved just about enough of that bullshit, lol :rolleyes:

2020 screenshot thread best screens vote
OP

Ex-User (119)

Oct 19, 2018
also the time has for me to start building next years thread.

as like i did with this one im looking for the best screenshots posted from this thread

ideally 4 or 5 in total.

if you wanna help in voting for this or such feel free to just tag me in a post with the screenshot that you wanna pick.

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Last two from Outer Worlds. Probably should have grabbed some more before I finished it, but only a handful of spots had really great scenery. And saying that now there was at least one spot I should have taken one.. dang it. :LOL:

Also got three more from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Two of which I'll put behind spoiler tags in case folks are arachnophobic.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Last two from Outer Worlds. Probably should have grabbed some more before I finished it, but only a handful of spots had really great scenery. And saying that now there was at least one spot I should have taken one.. dang it. :LOL:

Also got three more from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Two of which I'll put behind spoiler tags in case folks are arachnophobic.
damn, you have real talent for taking shots ... always love seeing your stuff! :photoblobheart:

keep 'em coming! :D

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
damn, you have real talent for taking shots ... always love seeing your stuff! :photoblobheart:

keep 'em coming! :D
Aww thanks! Means a lot! :cat-heart-blob:

Not so sure about the talent part though, but I do trust your judgement.. well hmm.. now I'm conflicted. :LOL:

I can promise there will be more coming for sure! Really love taking them and it's been nice being able to share them.

Status
Not open for further replies.