|OT| Genshin Impact - Breath of the Elements

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
The hide'n'seek prophunt minigame is not so good...
I was sceptical but I'm finding it surprisingly fun. Probably played 6 matches or so. Reached the coin cap after the first 2 matches and did the others to clean up the challenges.
The "win as a rebel without using disguise" one was pretty intense.

Bit of a shame that there isn't really an incentive to play much. You need like 2 wins to reach cap today and then 1 win per day afterwards. Even if you lose it's just 2 or 3 matches. It really wouldn't hurt them if they gave some small rewards for playing more...
On the other hand if you don't like it, I imagine even the few times you have to play it suck so I dunno.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
Oh nice, Zhongli's story quest led me to a cavern with a bunch of Cor Lapis on it. I need so, so freaking much... Of all the characters, why do I have all three that need Cor Lapis to ascend?

Also, when did the game add nice-looking soft capsule shadows to the characters? It's the kind of touch I've only seen elsewhere in Yakzua.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Oh nice, Zhongli's story quest led me to a cavern with a bunch of Cor Lapis on it. I need so, so freaking much... Of all the characters, why do I have all three that need Cor Lapis to ascend?

Also, when did the game add nice-looking soft capsule shadows to the characters? It's the kind of touch I've only seen elsewhere in Yakzua.
Yeah, ascending multiple characters that need the same ascension material at the same time is rough, if you don't already have a stock built up.
For Cor Lapis, there is a merchant left to the Jewely shop in Liyue (where you trade in those Geo Sigils for stuff) that sells 5 per day.
There's a lot of Cor Lapis on the map, but it is pretty spread out too through all of Liyue and not really that clustered, unfortunately...
Yanfeis passive shows them on your minimap at least.

Reactions: beep boop

Dinjoralo

Dec 6, 2018
I wonder if I should bother raising Noelle or Rosaria. I kinda have characters that do what either of them do, but more to my liking. I don't even see anything that special about Rosaria, sadly.
Yeah, ascending multiple characters that need the same ascension material at the same time is rough, if you don't already have a stock built up.
For Cor Lapis, there is a merchant left to the Jewely shop in Liyue (where you trade in those Geo Sigils for stuff) that sells 5 per day.
There's a lot of Cor Lapis on the map, but it is pretty spread out too through all of Liyue and not really that clustered, unfortunately...
Yanfeis passive shows them on your minimap at least.
Yeah, I figured all of that out. Getting Yanfei has been a great help in particular, I don't need a map open in my browser to make sure I get them all.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I wonder if I should bother raising Noelle or Rosaria. I kinda have characters that do what either of them do, but more to my liking. I don't even see anything that special about Rosaria, sadly.
Rosaria's a better physical support then Chongyun cause his skills turns everything into Cryo and she can increase crit rate.
I haven't used her myself at all, so that's all theory.
And with Zhongli there isn't really a need to invest in Noelle, no. That said you will eventually need more characters per role and you get free wishes at 70/80.
But I wouldn't focus on that until you've finished raising characters you like more, if at all.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Should I jump to WL6 immediately now that I've gotten to lv. 45? I believe the logic would be that rewards are improved, but it seems like the final level of artifact domains is open anyway.

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
Should I jump to WL6 immediately now that I've gotten to lv. 45? I believe the logic would be that rewards are improved, but it seems like the final level of artifact domains is open anyway.
I think it should be fine as long as you have the final artifact stage, if you're not getting a 5* every run you might want to increase world level. If I'm not mistaken though WL improves drops from world bosses and not domains.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I'd increase it.
If you're finding it too annoying you can just lower it again nowadays anyway. And yeah domains don't care about World Level, it's about world bosses (+ wolf weekly), regular mobs and leylines.

Dinjoralo

Dec 6, 2018
Rosaria's a better physical support then Chongyun cause his skills turns everything into Cryo and she can increase crit rate.
I haven't used her myself at all, so that's all theory.
And with Zhongli there isn't really a need to invest in Noelle, no. That said you will eventually need more characters per role and you get free wishes at 70/80.
But I wouldn't focus on that until you've finished raising characters you like more, if at all.
Ahh. Yeah, I'll hold off on 'em until I don't have much else to do. In terms of crit-characters, I've got Keqing to fill that niche, plus she's in an element I need more variety in. I've already got two good Cryo characters ready to use.
I think it should be fine as long as you have the final artifact stage, if you're not getting a 5* every run you might want to increase world level. If I'm not mistaken though WL improves drops from world bosses and not domains.
Correct. Mostly at least, the one-off domains that don't have difficulty settings do scale with world level and I'd hope they have better rewards in turn.

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
OK I have 81 wishes so far and I'm 80/90 of the pity counter. So I probably have a guaranteed Eula if I go for her which I most probably will. Hopefully in those first 10 wishes but I've never won a 50/50 in this game yet.

• Comfy
Reactions: Ascheroth

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
[UWSL]Correct. Mostly at least, the one-off domains that don't have difficulty settings do scale with world level and I'd [/UWSL]hope[UWSL] they have better rewards in turn.[/UWSL]
Good to know, I didn't really consider that. I was thinking primarily about artifact drops since he's gonna be in there for a long, long time

OK I have 81 wishes so far and I'm 80/90 of the pity counter. So I probably have a guaranteed Eula if I go for her which I most probably will. Hopefully in those first 10 wishes but I've never won a 50/50 in this game yet.
Good luck. I know the feeling of losing the 50/50 and it's not a feeling I'd wish on most people.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the input, all! Also, doing artifact domains at 45 is indeed so much better, The domain with crimson witch has a bunch of pointless sets as well, and because several of those can't be in the 5* pool, I get crimson witch sets way more consistently now. Finally got a few decent ones and even the elusive feather!

That said, is the real artifact grind hunting for spares to use in my good ones? I burned through a lot getting my 5* up to snuff :fearful-face:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Good luck. I know the feeling of losing the 50/50 and it's not a feeling I'd wish on most people.
That's why so far I prefer to let my pulls build up for worst case before really going for a character. Only got lucky at the beginning with Venti where I won the 50/50 and was still in the "lol let's pull who cares" phase, lost the 2 50/50s since then...
Which is why Eula's going to have to wait unless I pull her in the 20 pulls I plan on putting into the banner. Oh well.
There's no one I want in 1.6 either and not even new 4* chars to fish for so it looks like I'll be sitting that patch out entirely.

Thanks for the input, all! Also, doing artifact domains at 45 is indeed so much better, The domain with crimson witch has a bunch of pointless sets as well, and because several of those can't be in the 5* pool, I get crimson witch sets way more consistently now. Finally got a few decent ones and even the elusive feather!

That said, is the real artifact grind hunting for spares to use in my good ones? I burned through a lot getting my 5* up to snuff :fearful-face:
You need a ton of fodder yep. But you'll have it a bit easier already, since now you can buy some Artifact EXP weekly via the teapot.
There's a person who reached Rank 8 already and this is the shop at that point:

• Transient Resin x1: 1200 coins
  • Purple exp card x20: 2400 coins (120 each)
  • Mystic ore x40: 2400 coins (60 each)
  • 10k mora x20: 2400 coins (120 each)
  • 10k Artifact exp x5: 1800 coins (360 each)
  • 2.5k Artifact exp x20: 1800 coins (90 each)
And we get 5040 coins per week at 30/h.
That's 100k artifact exp per week, which is about what you get from 1 entire day of running artifact domains and foddering everything. You need 270k to get 1 from 0 to +20 without any lucky multipliers.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
I’ve been slacking with the teapot lately, Those sound like pretty decent rewards. I’ll have to set up a second crypto room. I’m now at the second last speed, but the last one takes a whole lot more stuff.

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
Yeah I started already on my second crypto. The outside is a joke tho with everything put just however.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I'm quite happy with my 2nd island so far.

Endgoal is to put the mansion on island 4 at Rank 9 though, which is going to take a while and will likely require more walls.
My indoor rooms are pretty fine, but the main hall is a bit of a mess and my 1st and 3rd islands are a garbage dump right now.
I should reach Rank 8 in 2 or 3 days though, at which point I can just throw everything into the 2nd realm to keep the 20k energy up while I can work on making this realm pretty without having to worry about placing everything I have efficiently.

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
I'm really just uninterested in housing right now. I just want to hit the point where I can buy the rewards without doing anything anymore except collecting the currency.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
2FA is finally in :O

Dear Traveler,

To further improve your account security, we are adjusting our current security verification functions. After 5/17 18:00 (UTC+8), a new security verification function will take effect when you log in. Once this function is active, a verification code will be sent to your linked email address or mobile number when you log in to a new device to ensure that it is you using that device. In that event, please ensure that all the information is correct.

*You can access and manage your settings through miHoYo Account > Account Management > Login Devices.

*Please remember your linked account information and do not share your password with any other party. Make sure that you are using a secure network to log into the game to avoid possible risks to your account's security.

*If you have not linked an email address or a mobile number, please do so as soon as possible to help increase your account's security, Travelers!

Last edited:

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
2FA is finally in :O

Man, I'm glad there's 2fa at all coming but could they not have gone the authenticator app route? To have the passcode automatically generated through Google authenticator or authy would be way easier. I don't know the details behind those apps though so I don't know if it costs money to use/license in any form but it's just so much simpler.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Man, I'm glad there's 2fa at all coming but could they not have gone the authenticator app route? To have the passcode automatically generated through Google authenticator or authy would be way easier. I don't know the details behind those apps though so I don't know if it costs money to use/license in any form but it's just so much simpler.
Baby steps!
I'm fine with mail/phone. It also only asks your when you log in from a new device, so it's not like you'll have to enter it all the time.

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
Baby steps!
I'm fine with mail/phone. It also only asks your when you log in from a new device, so it's not like you'll have to enter it all the time.
No, for sure I'm happy with 2FA at all. It's definitely leaps and bounds over what they have now. Well, as long as they don't do it like PSN. I swear that service logs me out weekly and then I have to do the email thing over and over on my computers and phone.

Maybe the waves of hacked accounts will go way down after this.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Gotta love it when you get an artifact with three good substats and one bad one, and all improvements go into the latter :blobrigged:

• Sad

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
So sorry to hear that. That's the worst possible result isn't it?

Will you stop or are you gonna spiral into the darkness that is hard pity?
Yeah Qiqi has the worst contellation in the game.

I think I'll wait for a week to see other people review. If it's good maybe I need to jump into the darkness.

Acidote

Omega Yul
Jun 16, 2019
I could get Eula, even if I miss the 50/50. But what I need is a good electro shield destroyer like Ganyu =(

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Hm, put in 20 pulled like I had planned and got Xinyan C1 and the Sacrificial Bow. Meh.
Was hoping to at least get Xingqiu or Beidou for the C6, but at least I didn't have the Bow yet and it's good.
Could still go for the 50/50 pity but eh. I'll just hoard until we get Inazuma characters that aren't Kazuha.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Some 4* book and Xinyan C1 for me. Boo. I think I might still blow my remaining primos to try for XQ constellations.

Edit: well, I just had my luckiest streak ever. In the span of six pulls right after that Xinyan C1, I got C1 Xiangling, Beidou and... Eula. Holy fuck. Too bad I haven't been particularly interested in the character, but maybe she'll be good in a B-team for Spiral. Will wait for more info about builds and how useful she actually is before I invest.

Last edited:

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
My xingqiu is c6 now, nothing else of note. These rates really are hell lol. If I knew then what I knew now, I would've tried for yanfei c6 instead cause I actually built her to ascended 80.

Some 4* book and Xinyan C1 for me. Boo. I think I might still blow my remaining primos to try for XQ constellations.

Edit: well, I just had my luckiest streak ever. In the span of six pulls right after that Xinyan C1, I got C1 Xiangling, Beidou and... Eula. Holy fuck. Too bad I haven't been particularly interested in the character, but maybe she'll be good in a B-team for Spiral. Will wait for more info about builds and how useful she actually is before I invest.
Congrats on the eula, she seems pretty good. I dunno if there's much more to say on builds though, she's like 80% physical so that's pretty much the direction your equipment would go.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Congrats on the eula, she seems pretty good. I dunno if there's much more to say on builds though, she's like 80% physical so that's pretty much the direction your equipment would go.
I don't really have a fantastic electro character to pair with her. Beidou or Lisa maybe? I'm seeing Fischl mentioned everywhere as a good F2P option, but I don't have her (wasn't playing at the time of the giveaway event). I do have a few good pieces from that phys attack set that I got from farming noblesse, so that's nice.

Also, just had my first my first no disguise win in the Windtrace event. Hiding in a tree is better than any disguise :dmcblob:

Involution

Aug 24, 2020
I don't really have a fantastic electro character to pair with her. Beidou or Lisa maybe? I'm seeing Fischl mentioned everywhere as a good F2P option, but I don't have her (wasn't playing at the time of the giveaway event). I do have a few good pieces from that phys attack set that I got from farming noblesse, so that's nice.

Also, just had my first my first no disguise win in the Windtrace event. Hiding in a tree is better than any disguise :dmcblob:
Beidou is the better choice, her burst should do you good if you can keep it up. For phys sets a 2p bloodstained with gladiator is a good easy bridge set till you get either 2p+2p bloodstained/pale flame and then 4p pale flame.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Beidou is the better choice, her burst should do you good if you can keep it up. For phys sets a 2p bloodstained with gladiator is a good easy bridge set till you get either 2p+2p bloodstained/pale flame and then 4p pale flame.
Thanks! I'll have a look at those. Seems like farming for Millelith will also get me Pale Flame, so that works out perfectly!

Also, I'm nearing level 50 on the battle pass, and because of that I'm considering getting the premium track for the weapon and all the other stuff (Gnostic Hymn specifically). Has anyone bought it before? Is it actually meaningful? It seems like it would reduce some of the grind on top of the other little bonuses, and I think I'd prefer the guarantee of less grind over putting money into the possibility of getting cool stuff, i.e. buying the the Welkin Pass for 3k primos. Serpent Spine would also be nice on my Diluc + Zhongli team, based on what I read.

Last edited:

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks! I'll have a look at those. Seems like farming for Millelith will also get me Pale Flame, so that works out perfectly!

Also, I'm nearing level 50 on the battle pass, and because of that I'm considering getting the premium track for the weapon and all the other stuff (Gnostic Hymn specifically). Has anyone bought it before? Is it actually meaningful? It seems like it would reduce some of the grind on top of the other little bonuses, and I think I'd prefer the guarantee of less grind over putting money into the possibility of getting cool stuff, i.e. buying the the Welkin Pass for 3k primos. Serpent Spine would also be nice on my Diluc + Zhongli team, based on what I read.
The Battle Pass is the best bang for your buck if you want to spend some. (Almost) no RNG involved, just useful stuff all around in large quantities. It certainly beats buying rolls on banners, even the Welkin is 90% trash blue weapons after all.

And the weapons that you can choose are almost always the best 4* available, the sword in particular is insanely good for any user. The greatsword serpent spine I'm less of a fan, while it does work with shields, it makes it significantly more reliant on a some support characters and probably won't work so well with characters that want to take damage (and Beidou already started that trend).
When you get a positive while shielded it's good, when you require a shield to get a positive, I'd be more hesitant. The other weapons are just strong on anyone at any time.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
The Battle Pass is the best bang for your buck if you want to spend some. (Almost) no RNG involved, just useful stuff all around in large quantities. It certainly beats buying rolls on banners, even the Welkin is 90% trash blue weapons after all.

And the weapons that you can choose are almost always the best 4* available, the sword in particular is insanely good for any user. The greatsword serpent spine I'm less of a fan, while it does work with shields, it makes it significantly more reliant on a some support characters and probably won't work so well with characters that want to take damage (and Beidou already started that trend).
When you get a positive while shielded it's good, when you require a shield to get a positive, I'd be more hesitant. The other weapons are just strong on anyone at any time.
Actually, Beidou's C4 seems to be wrongly worded.

Within 10s of taking DMG, Beidou's Normal Attacks gain 20% additional Electro DMG.
But it doesn't require her to take damage, just get hit. It still triggers when she gets hit but loses no HP because a shield is up.
Source: I have C5 Beidou and justed tested this myself.

I should test if Diluc's C2 behaves the same way :thinking-face:
Edit: Yes it does! Which means it doesn't interfere with Serpent Spine's passive. If you have Zhongli to guarantee 100% shield up time.

Last edited:

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Actually, Beidou's C4 seems to be wrongly worded.

But it doesn't require her to take damage, just get hit. It still triggers when she gets hit but loses no HP because a shield is up.
Source: I have C5 Beidou and justed tested this myself.

I should test if Diluc's C2 behaves the same way :thinking-face:
Edit: Yes it does! Which means it doesn't interfere with Serpent Spine's passive. If you have Zhongli to guarantee 100% shield up time.
Yes, it's like for the counter, you need contact but not HP loss.
But that's taking pointless damage to activate passives, which is not great considering how weak they are.
And again a balance issue, between Zhongli and all the rest, but also forces you to pigeonhole yourself into using one character all the time, which ain't fun and will waste friendship XP :loudly-crying-face:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, it's like for the counter, you need contact but not HP loss.
But that's taking pointless damage to activate passives, which is not great considering how weak they are.
And again a balance issue, between Zhongli and all the rest, but also forces you to pigeonhole yourself into using one character all the time, which ain't fun and will waste friendship XP :loudly-crying-face:
To be fair, for all content that gives friendship exp, all of that doesn't even matter. :grimacing-face:
But yeah, I agree, Serpent Spine's passive isn't that great, but on the other hand even if you ignore it it's still a good weapon simply because it has a crit rate substat.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the responses! Sounds like I’ll pick it up then. Good point about primos being mostly 3* weapons. That also puts things into perspective. I blew almost 3K primos on my recent rolls, and I only got something really nice out of it because I got exceptionally lucky. I don't think I'd feel great about picking up the Welkin and then getting like 12-18 3* and 2-3 4*. I could also just not spend anything of course, but having almost completed the BP makes it very tempting...

As for which BP weapon to go for, the main reason I'm considering the Serpent Spine is because the two big carries that I have are both claymore users, and the supports I use don't have all that much combat presence. As Ascheroth says, I think the crit rate on it would also be nice as it allows me to put crit dmg on the circlet, which I expect would make damage output at least comparable to the R2 Prototype Aminus I've got on Diluc now, if not better. My character list for reference:

So basically it's Eula and Diluc as my big ticket DPS. I have a 5* bow and catalyst that I'd use on those DPS character types, if I do come across one eventually. That leaves spear and sword users. I could transition Zhongli to be less of a shieldbot by picking up the Deathmatch, but if I wanted to do that I could also use the Crescent Pike, I suppose. And that does mean I lose a lot of utility from the shield. Bennett isn't on field all that much and is currently equipped with the Prototype as a base attack stat stick. Xingqui has got the Sacrificial Sword, which is his best in slot 4* as I understand it. That leaves Xiangling, Kaeya and Traveler, none of whom I have a use for at the moment. In the Eula team, I think I'll have Diona using Sacrificial or Favonius bow, which would both me more useful in her role. Beidou is yet another claymore user.... (screams internally) I may sub-in Sucrose at some point, but she'd be better off taking TTDS or Sacrificial Fragments over even the 5* catalyst I have (Skyward Atlas).

The other weapons' passives do seem more useful individually, but I think in my specific situation I'll get more out of the Serpent Spine!

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the responses! Sounds like I’ll pick it up then. Good point about primos being mostly 3* weapons. That also puts things into perspective. I blew almost 3K primos on my recent rolls, and I only got something really nice out of it because I got exceptionally lucky. I don't think I'd feel great about picking up the Welkin and then getting like 12-18 3* and 2-3 4*.
The way I look at the Welkin is less "I'm going to get something good from these pulls" and more "It helps build towards pity to get a character I want".
But I've only bought 1 when the game came out and another one with Dragonspine. Haven't really felt like spending since, but I might get another one when a new chunky area releases and it's good.

I do have one BP though that I got gifted and picked the Serpent Spine since at that point in time I was thinking I'd get Eula and already have Diluc as my secondary DPS. (That didn't pan out exactly as planned, but oh well).
It's currently on my non-built Beidou for commission friendship farming, cause I'd need to farm a Crit Damage circlet if I wanted to put it on Diluc, so eh.
The BP resources definitely are a lot. But I kind of dislike it since they only seem valuable cause the game hard limits that to begin with. But it's still probably the best value thing in the game if you want to buy something.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
The way I look at the Welkin is less "I'm going to get something good from these pulls" and more "It helps build towards pity to get a character I want".
But I've only bought 1 when the game came out and another one with Dragonspine. Haven't really felt like spending since, but I might get another one when a new chunky area releases and it's good.

I do have one BP though that I got gifted and picked the Serpent Spine since at that point in time I was thinking I'd get Eula and already have Diluc as my secondary DPS. (That didn't pan out exactly as planned, but oh well).
It's currently on my non-built Beidou for commission friendship farming, cause I'd need to farm a Crit Damage circlet if I wanted to put it on Diluc, so eh.
The BP resources definitely are a lot. But I kind of dislike it since they only seem valuable cause the game hard limits that to begin with. But it's still probably the best value thing in the game if you want to buy something.
That’s also one way of looking at it! Hmmmmm. I’m trying not to get invested in the gacha side of the game too much, because it’s so unlikely to get what you want. Welkin adds roughly 19 wishes (+ a few from stardust), or 38 if I get two for the price of the BP. That’s still less than 1/4th of the way towards a guarantee on the banner character.

I definitely agree that the BP mainly seems like decent value because resources are so limited at the end. Mixed feelings on that as well. Both choices have their caveats due to the way the game is designed.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Yeah considering the characters you got, the claymore is the obvious choice. Only other choice would be the solar pearl catalyst for Yanfei maybe.

For the value of the BP, it becomes less and less urgent later to have talent books, or even mora. Once you have two teams built up and you complete most anything easily, it's all about boosting the characters you like when you get them.
Now that I can just swap around whatever max level weapons and artefacts needed, levelling the characters themselves isn't really hard. It's really in the early push for your first team that the BP is being felt as an almost necessity.

I consider it to be a great weapon for 10 bucks and an extra package (also ridiculously better than the actual packages you can get for genesis crystals).

For wishes, it just feels like such a trivial amount trickling down for near worthless stuff that even with the Welkin I find it hard to even want to roll. They really made the gacha part unappealing... it feels like "do dailies for months and buy the limited time character you want" with extra steps.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
BP is important when you are building Diluc, Noelle, Eula, Bennett, and Mona and ALL OF THEM USE THE GODDAMN RESISTANCE BOOKS.

• Sad

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
By the way, does anyone else have these seemingly random stutters? The game will be running an absolutely perfectly 60 fps, GPU's not even close to being fully utilized, but every now and then there'll be this major stutter after which it's back to being a flat 60 again. I've tried all the tricks in the book like adjusting power management mode in the Nvidia control panel, vsync on/off, fullscreen optimizations on/off (lol), updating drivers, capping frame rate via RTSS, low settings, high settings, restarting my PC, jumping up and down while humming the loading screen theme -- the works. Despite all that, the stutter persists. Anyone else have this and manage to fix it?

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
By the way, does anyone else have these seemingly random stutters? The game will be running an absolutely perfectly 60 fps, GPU's not even close to being fully utilized, but every now and then there'll be this major stutter after which it's back to being a flat 60 again. I've tried all the tricks in the book like adjusting power management mode in the Nvidia control panel, vsync on/off, fullscreen optimizations on/off (lol), updating drivers, capping frame rate via RTSS, low settings, high settings, restarting my PC, jumping up and down while humming the loading screen theme -- the works. Despite all that, the stutter persists. Anyone else have this and manage to fix it?
Yeah, its there since launch, couldn't find any fixes, game started to crash randomly at least once a day for me 2 patch's ago also.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
So... they added a new event, the Battlefront in misty dungeon.
I don't think I even knew this was coming.

And it's kind of dungeon crawler where you get premade characters to choose from, and explore a little level to activate keys and get bonuses through little combat challenges to get access to the second level with a boss-like encounter with stronger monsters.
All of that themed, with a focus on plunging attacks or healing (with environmental help like wind currents as well as traps), and you get more rewards if you complete the sub objectives like killing 10 mobs with plunging attacks.

This is... fun? Like really fun. Their best event by far, and it deserves to outright replace the Abyss, this is the kind of stuff that would make the ideal rogue like dungeon in the game with modifiers and different characters to use?
And this came out of nowhere!

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Plunging challenge without Xiao.

Healing challenge without Qiqi.

Goddammit Mihoyo.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Sounds fun! And it's nice to have preset characters so I don't have to worry about my team not being ready for the content :smart-thinking-blob: