Community MetaCouncil Co-op Corner

OP
BlindRhythm

BlindRhythm

sometimes a doctor
Apr 17, 2019
Just a tiny bit late this time. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Here's our August update! I'll get all of these added to our list tomorrow during my lunch break.

• Added Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout to the OP and our multigenre list
  • Added Phantasy Star Online 2 to the OP to celebrate its Steam release
  • Added Risk of Rain 2 to the OP to celebrate its 1.0 release
  • Added Wasteland 3 to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Hellpoint to the OP and our co-op list given that it was such a late July release
  • Added Battletoads to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Remnant: From the Ashes - Subject 2923 to the OP
  • Added Popup Dungeon to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Madden NFL 21 to the OP and our competitive list
  • Added PGA Tour 2K21 to the OP and our competitive list

That's quite the list! And I'm sure there's a few I missed and can only imagine another will sneak out before the month ends.

Looking forward to playing some more Fall Guys with folks and getting back into RoR2 and PSO2.. and then making my wallet weep when I buy the rest of them. :LOL:

Last edited:
OP
BlindRhythm

BlindRhythm

sometimes a doctor
Apr 17, 2019
I get the feeling we'll be seeing more folks interested in trying out Apex once it finally hits Steam. I know of a few folks that are pretty excited to play it again once it does.

The good news is that we shouldn't have too much longer to wait for that to happen. I'm not putting too much stock into the mid September rumors quite yet but I do suspect it could be no later than early October.

And in any event, all I can say is I'm looking forward to playing more of it. All shall feel the wrath of the co-op crew! :dmcblob:

• Hug
Reactions: lashman and Li Kao
OP
BlindRhythm

BlindRhythm

sometimes a doctor
Apr 17, 2019
It's that time again! The month where I get a year older! ..wait :neutral-face: :crying-face:

While true, it's actually September update time!

The first big change is that everything has turned purple in here. I figured it was time to change things up a little and go with a different color scheme and sure, I might be a little biased.. purple is one of my favorite colors after all. Which again I'll point back to the first sentence and say it's almost my birthday, so there! I'm sure the person, and one of our fellow co-op members I might add, whose birthday is the day before mine will back me up on this matter. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

• Changed the cover, image and banners for the thread and OP
  • Added Marvel's Avengers to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Unrailed! to the OP to celebrate its 1.0 release
  • Added Serious Sam 4 to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Baldur's Gate 3 to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Spelunky 2 to the OP and our co-op list

Now I'll admit I'm totally guessing with Spelunky 2. It's very likely the PC release slips to October but I'm going to keep hoping it releases sometime this month. And hey, for something like Spelunky it's not going to hurt if it shows up on two different thread updates!

I'll be updating the screenshots soon and again, don't be afraid to submit your own.

Also I'm still trying to work out a new structure for our events so they can make a comeback. There's a few things I have in mind and it's a matter of trying to figure out how to work them into my schedule without too much trouble.

OP
BlindRhythm

BlindRhythm

sometimes a doctor
Apr 17, 2019
I'm sure it's been posted a billion times already but my hope wins again! :blobcheer:

Spelunky 2 will be hitting PC on September 29!

Oh no.. my poor wallet. I can't keep trying to justify everything as being a bday gift for myself! Or can I? :thinking-blob:

OP
BlindRhythm

BlindRhythm

sometimes a doctor
Apr 17, 2019
Yes you can, fool! Excited to play Spelunky 2 with you, Blin...Doctor Blin...
Oh my sweet sweet friend dummmyy. It breaks my heart every time I have to tell you they took my medical license.. my totally not written in crayon on the back of a Denny's place mat license. :disappointed-face:

However that Spelunky part, heck yeah! Time to save some more pugs! :blobcheer:

Also thanks for the reminder about switching up my tag!

Edit: I should mention for folks that might be curious, the doctor stuff is an inside joke from when my username used to be all lowercase and it was misread. The joke has been expanded upon and gone in so many different directions since.

Last edited: