Community MetaCouncil Co-op Corner

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Just posting to get access to the list
Yay! Always glad to see more folks stop by the thread even if it's to check out the list. It's updated at least once a month and I'm always happy to update it more often if folks have new suggestions. So if you ever happen to have any please feel free to share.

Which reminds me, I do need to get back to it soon and do some more work on the board games tab. And do my February update.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
February update!
  • Added Journey to the Savage Planet to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Valheim to the OP and our co-op list (also a quick thank you to the person who gifted me a copy! it was such a wonderful surprise! :photoblobheart:)
  • Added Nioh 2 to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Rogue Star Rescue to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Nominal to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Good Night, Knight to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added 30XX to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Voyage to the OP and our co-op list
  • Added Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos to the OP and our co-op list
Also be on the lookout for some exciting news concerning our events. They're coming back folks and I'll have a better idea for a date for our next one to share with you all soon. :highfiveblob:

What I will say is we'll probably ease back into them with something simple. Like if our first one happens to be a board game night we'll keep it to easy to pick up games or ones that folks know pretty well. However I wouldn't mind also working out a day to have an official board game night in addition to our normal events but that's something we can figure out another time.

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Okay.. so I might have just gone the easy route and went with what was basically my old username before I was BlindRhythm. It used to be positivelypudding but it was too long for most places. The sad part is it still took an embarrassing amount of time to figure out this time too. Two days. :crying-face:

In other news, I have a potential date for our event if it works for everyone! How does February 27 sound? It will be during my lunch break so at about 12pm EST. I'll happily do the conversion for folks if the date works. :highfiveblob:

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Oh no! I never got the notification! :crying-face:

Posting here to get access
Glad to see you stop by the thread!

Also a quick reminder for everyone that our event for this Saturday is still on. It will be at 12pm EST or I believe 17:00 or so for our EU pals. I'll do a proper conversion later tonight and add a countdown timer to the OP.

I'm really looking forward to getting these started again. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

• Hug
  • Love
Reactions: Li Kao and lashman
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Figured it might be better to add the timer here. I did edit the OP with the date and time as well.

And as always whether it's your first time joining or it had been some time since you last joined there's no need to worry at all. We play pretty much everything and skill level is never a concern. The most important thing is that we have fun. So don't be afraid to speak up if a certain game isn't one you enjoy.

See you all tomorrow! :highfiveblob:

• Hug
  • Love
Reactions: Li Kao and lashman