Community MetaCouncil Co-op Corner

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Hey folks! Here's that countdown timer for this Friday.

Now we just need to figure out what Friday will be. I'll be mentioning the event in a couple new spots this time thanks to some good advice from a certain someone :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye: so we'll hopefully have some new folks this time.

Which has me wondering if this should be our usual event and we save the board game one for June 25. That way any newcomers get to see how the events work. Plus one worry I have is that with this one coinciding with E3 stuff is that our event will bump up against some of that coverage. Though I'm pretty sure most of it doesn't start until June 12. :thinking-blob:

But if everyone feels strongly about playing some board games this week then I'm all for it.

• Comfy
Reactions: Li Kao and lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I have nothing against delaying the Board Game Night, it doesn't seem to interest people that much and as you say, if there are new people, we can do a more traditional event :photoblobheart:

I really hope I think about this comes Friday ! I'm in a bad place and all my thoughts and anxiety are focused on my mother's second shot tomorrow.

• Hug
Reactions: PossiblyPudding
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
I have nothing against delaying the Board Game Night, it doesn't seem to interest people that much and as you say, if there are new people, we can do a more traditional event :photoblobheart:

I really hope I think about this comes Friday ! I'm in a bad place and all my thoughts and anxiety are focused on my mother's second shot tomorrow.
I hope you'll be able to make it too! You know I always enjoy playing with you and it's good seeing you during the events. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your mom only has mild side effects at worst but ideally just some arm soreness and fatigue like I had.

But if it does hit her a little harder I totally understand you wanting to be there for her, in fact I encourage it. Me and our co-op stuff will be here for a long time. So please take all of the time you need. She's far more important. :cat-heart-blob:

• Love
Reactions: Li Kao
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
:blobeyes: I keep forgetting to check things here :surrenderblob:
Haha no worries! Glad to see you here! :blobhug:

It's been largely my fault for not promoting this stuff more but thanks to a little push from a good friend I intend to start doing just that. Also like I always tell folks, don't worry if you happen to miss an event or haven't joined one yet, folks are always welcome no matter how long it's been.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Fuu, our event returned with a vengeance ! PossiblyPudding dummmyy and the very missed FunktionJCB.
On the menu: Risk of Rain 2, Gunfire Reborn, then Deep Rock Galactic.

A really good moment. I struggle to think of something to say that would not feel too positive, because... everything was great.
Just annoyed, how will I be able to insert these three wonderful games in my gaming rotation. Upgrades won’t unlock themselves ! :sweaty-blob:

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
That event was tons of fun! Glad we finally got to play together Li Kao (I think we've played together before...maybe haha). I'm glad funktion was able to play, too! and of course ultimate thanks to PossiblyPudding for hosting the event. hoping we can get a few more next time, but the crew kicked ass today!!

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
too bad he hates me, though
no wonder he and i get along so famously...

jk lov u lash
Would Among Us be interesting to play in one event ? Never tried the game, just seems potentially fun with friends.
that does seem fun. I think I'm in the same boat as PossiblyPudding where I'm a terrible liar lmao would be interested in picking that up. Pudding and I were also talking about Phasmophobia for an event soon. I'll be sure to grab both during the sale!

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Fuu, our event returned with a vengeance ! PossiblyPudding dummmyy and the very missed FunktionJCB.
On the menu: Risk of Rain 2, Gunfire Reborn, then Deep Rock Galactic.

A really good moment. I struggle to think of something to say that would not feel too positive, because... everything was great.
Just annoyed, how will I be able to insert these three wonderful games in my gaming rotation. Upgrades won’t unlock themselves ! :sweaty-blob:
That event was tons of fun! Glad we finally got to play together Li Kao (I think we've played together before...maybe haha). I'm glad funktion was able to play, too! and of course ultimate thanks to PossiblyPudding for hosting the event. hoping we can get a few more next time, but the crew kicked ass today!!
Thank you both for the kind words and I'm glad everyone had a great time! I know I did. I really missed getting together with you all. :blobhug:

And Among Us looks like a great time and would be perfect for when we have larger groups too. Like dummmyy said, I'm a terrible liar, mostly because I feel horrible for lying even if it's something small or even as silly as in a game setting. But I'd still be up for trying it out! I'll just have to kill everyone before they get the chance to accuse me if I'm the imposter. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

he really does, though :( and i don't even know why :negative-blob:
I'm so sorry, lash.. I know that feeling. Recently a friend and I had a falling out too. Though in my case I do mostly understand why.

But don't lose hope. As you've told me in the past, as long as you both are still around there's always a chance you can repair the friendship. I know you two will be able to someday even if it takes a while. :photoblobheart:

OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Hey folks! Just a quick reminder that we'll be trying out our board game night this Friday!

I recently injured my leg and the pain comes and goes so there's a chance I'll have to take a break during the event but I'm going to do my best to make sure that things get started and go as smoothly as possible at the very least.

I'll get a countdown timer going later tonight for us and over the next couple days I'll take a peek at the Steam workshop for Tabletop Sim to get some ideas.

Be prepared to see some of the worst dice rolling luck you've ever seen! :LOL:

• Hug
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
get well soon! :blobhug:

Thanks lash! Going to try my best! :blobhug:

It's been tough with a job that's all about physical labor but I'm trying to be smart about it and do stuff that allows me to sit or where I don't have to move too much. And try not to lift anything too heavy of course.

I will however admit that this happened when I was exercising a few nights ago.. and me being me, tried to continue exercising. I've really got to stop thinking I'm invincible. :thinking-blob:

Nah.. I'm pretty sure I still am. That's how that works, right? Just say something enough times?

Yeah, that’s the most important ! How serious is it ? :cryblob:
Not entirely sure yet. I'm hoping not very. I'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case anyone is a little squeamish about stuff like that.

I was doing my daily jog when I felt a pop or snap in my leg. Pain instantly shot up and down my leg but subsided almost as quickly. So it's most likely a muscle strain or tear. However I've had leg strains before and it was nothing like this.. so I do worry it's a tear. There's times during the day where I get so sick to my stomach that I have to lie on the floor. Mitsy comes to lie right next to me immediately each time so that's been really adorable and comforting. :cat-heart-blob:

Otherwise there's a dull pain that occasionally crops up followed by a tingling feeling from my knee down to my foot. I can walk on the leg fine but it does feel 'heavy' at times. It's kind of a weird feeling to describe.

• Hug
OP
PossiblyPudding

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
One of these days will have to join a co-op game, it sounds fun. I am state-side with a young baby, so I will probably have to really get creative with timing though haha.
Oh, you've got one of those small human alarms? Those do make things tricky for sure! :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Teasing aside, we would love to have you join us sometime! The events usually last two or three hours so you can always join a little later on too if that works better. And don't ever worry if you need to take off to care for your baby, we'll totally understand.