Community MetaSteam | April 2020 - A Disaster Report From Raccoon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
I don't know how you can play Odyssey on PC without gyro controller....joycon gave me enought trouble already.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I don't know how you can play Odyssey on PC without gyro controller....joycon gave me enought trouble already.
Odyssey is the only game I have played with joy cons when my Switch is docked (which it is the majority of the time when I use it). I always play with my Pro controller unless I play undocked (handheld).

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Dualshock 4, Steam Controller and the Nintendo Pro Controller all have gyro on PC :p
Well not everyone have it.
Odyssey is the only game I have played with joy cons when my Switch is docked (which it is the majority of the time when I use it). I always play with my Pro controller unless I play undocked (handheld).
Same, somehow using joycon in Odyssey is easier than my sn30.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Speaking of Pro controller, do your sticks ‘click’ when pulled/pushed? Mine do

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Are we supposed to trust you ? Who are you ?
Sorry, that was just a question. Did not mean to be aggressive.
He seemed confident, why is that ?
Haha, don't worry, I'm just an user who happens to know a few things, I won't ask any of you to trust me, I will just ask for patience so things happen slowly but steady.

We don't have at MC a system to verify insiders or information cause' well, we mostly knew each other but there's that, a few entries are going to happen in the future (near? maybe not that near due to delays and planning but still)

Seriosuly, I'm sorry I can't offer specifics, I'm not that used to give details on forums :(

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Haha, don't worry, I'm just an user who happens to know a few things, I won't ask any of you to trust me, I will just ask for patience so things happen slowly but steady.

We don't have at MC a system to verify insiders or information cause' well, we mostly knew each other but there's that, a few entries are going to happen in the future (near? maybe not that near due to delays and planning but still)

Seriosuly, I'm sorry I can't offer specifics, I'm not that used to give details on forums :(
Thanks for letting us know. I have a very hard time imagining anything more than Days Gone but we will see.

Reactions: Mor

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
So what you're all saying is to have patience? Like the patience to see something through to the end? Something like a monumental journey... or an Odyssey? Mario coming to Pc would be a monumental move or journey... So Super Mario Odyssey PC confirmed then! Nice.

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019

A series of listings on Amazon France seemingly suggested exclusive PlayStation 4 games like Days Gone and Bloodborne was coming to the PC. However, Sony responded to a request from IGN that “The listings are not accurate. We have made no announcements to bring these games to PC.”

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Wereverine

Jan 30, 2019
I don't think these are valid listings that went up too early. It's either a disgruntled employee going out in a blaze of glory or some sort of technical issue.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Do we have a Retro thread these may be suitable for? I spotted these on Eurogamer and figured a bunch of you would be interested.

Archipel - A Dream Cast - Two part SEGA Dreamcast Documentary.

Enjoy.

edit:
I thought they were familiar, they're from 2019 but Archipel has some great videos so check them out.

There's a lot of videos with japanese devs subbed from Toco Toco on the channel.

Last edited:

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I don't think these are valid listings that went up too early. It's either a disgruntled employee going out in a blaze of glory or some sort of technical issue.
We are not implying (I think) that this were official listings and mostly because HZD doesn't have one and it's already confirmed, however, wording is key and what sony said doesn't mean those versions won't happen, all companies have an internal planning and they will stick to their strategy.

PSO2 possibly Windows Store exclusive.
Sony games possibly coming to PC.

Friendship ended with Microsoft.
Sony new best friend.
:ROFLMAO:
As I said earlier today, PSO2 being exclusive to MS Store temporary is not something that would shock me as it is pretty clear that there's some kind of deal between MS and SEGA to make it exclusive to their ecosystem, however after a year or so I can totally see it coming to Steam + PS4/Switch and probably next-gen machines.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I don't understand how Im suppose to fast travel in Ori 2. I check the map, it says I have a bunch if warp spots/locations, but I can't doi anything.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Ah, these rumours are great, I always enjoy those a lot. Does it mean I get my hopes up? Nah, I'll just wait for an official announcement. But there are plenty of PS-exclusive games I would like to see on PC, of course, especially since SIE's trademark TPP action adventures just make so much sense on PC with high framerates, graphic options, moddability and keyboard and mouse controls (I just hope when they port stuff, they get it right).

I'll never get how upset people get when games come to other platforms/stores/whatever. I said it (and others too), and I'll say it again: release every game everywhere if possible and financially feasabile, dont go exclusive, and we can all be happy.

Also, let me preorder HZD already.

Edit: I would REALLY love an option to mute/hide whole threads on the Steam forums. Especially in the HZD forums its really bad with plenty of useless whine threads about Sony betraying their "fans" etc. :grimacing-face:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
The New Steam Beta fixes the greatest issue we've faced in the last 2 years.

The Steam Client Beta has been updated with the following changes:

Windows
  • Fixed download progress not displaying on the taskbar

Status
Not open for further replies.