Community MetaSteam | April 2020 - A Disaster Report From Raccoon City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 113

I saw this yesterday and I think it's just his personal style of talking.
Yeah, it's like he's giving a lecture. I'm not saying this in a bad way. :)
I actually found his delivery captivating, and what he had to say would have made me interested in the game, if I hadn't bought it already. ;)

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018

Max Payne 2 mod that aims to make the game play like Max Payne 3.
Adds new scenarios/mini-campaigns, weapons, game modes and playable characters.

Now you can play as Neo or John Wick lol
I'll have to remember this when I play MP2 again.

Reactions: lashman

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Guess who forgot to pause Humble Monthly
Was it me again? Seems you and I keep having that same problem. I propose the "Naroh and Blind Remind One Another To Pause Humble" coalition.

Still working on that name. NBROATPH? Geez.. even the acronym is a mess. :face-with-cold-sweat:

I would love to join you, but this is a little too rich. Did they patch multiplayer yet FunktionJCB ?
Oh no worries! That last sentence was just me being my goofy self. I'm sure we'll get the chance to play together sometime. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

And yeah, as Funktion said they did fix that. It was amazing seeing how quickly the devs were on top of getting that fixed. It's what has helped start turning the reviews to Very Positive now.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Exzyleph is the killer on my list. Ascheroth got me to look at my older solutions, and I'm now starting to understand how to optimize my cycles. rubs hands
Yeah, optimizing cycles I'm still not really good at. Your solution made it click though, so I think I'm decent at area and costs now :D
(Somehow I thought I had to use 2 arms when 2 elements where involved, stupid me.)

It's also fun to just play around and make a solution that is not optimized at all but looks fun.

The gifs from these games are always so mesmerizing.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, optimizing cycles I'm still not really good at. Your solution made it click though, so I think I'm decent at area and costs now :D
(Somehow I thought I had to use 2 arms when 2 elements where involved, stupid me.)

It's also fun to just play around and make a solution that is not optimized at all but looks fun.

Oh that's wonderful.

Now that I'm going back to shorten the cycles, I'm using a bunch of arms whenever possible. I can't wait to add in all the other stuff to see how crazy it can get.

Where I'm at with a quicker Refined Gold

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
isnt this like insanely easy to solve through Steam Input?
Huh? I played the intro with a controller. Xbox One controller, detected automatically by the game when I pressed a button on it.
Yes, the game does detect the controller, but it only emulates the mouse movement, not a native controller support.

I hate emulating mouse with a controller.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Damn you all for posting those opus magnus gifs. Now I wanna play it too.

I've spent all morning adding non-Steam games to my Steam library so that i can now have more options on what not to play because i cant decide.
I have some non-Steam games in my Steam library (Battle.net, Xbox, EGS free to play games). I had to put them there because I forgot they existed, now I can keep seeing them in my Steam library and remembering that I don't have time for any of them. Neat.

Deleted member 113

I've spent all morning adding non-Steam games to my Steam library so that i can now have more options on what not to play because i cant decide.
I would never dare to do that.
I have problems enough just deciding what to play, by looking at my Steam library (even at just the installed games), let alone if I added even more options to the pile. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
I would never dare to do that.
I have problems enough just deciding what to play, by looking at my Steam library (even at just the installed games), let alone if I added even more options to the pile. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
It is ridiculous. I sometimes sit for ages just looking through my library thinking.....nah.....nah......nah.....until i get bored and boot up X-COM2.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018

You can make a small variation on this which also looks very interesting and is respectably (though not optimally) fast by extending the 2 outer rails to a circular track each and putting multiple arms on each that follow the circle.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
I have some non-Steam games in my Steam library (Battle.net, Xbox, EGS free to play games). I had to put them there because I forgot they existed,
Thats kind of what im doing. I dont have many games outside of Steam and GOG so i just wanted to stick them on Steam to remind me that the exist and that my backlog is actually bigger than i thought.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Send help, my desktop is getting drowned in Opus Magnum gifs.

You can make a small variation on this which also looks very interesting and is respectably (though not optimally) fast by extending the 2 outer rails to a circular track each and putting multiple arms on each that follow the circle.
I'll need to try that! I haven't really experimented much with tracks yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.