Community MetaSteam | April 2022 - Crossing Spring in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
Suddenly really want a Steam Deck to play on a plane ride I might take in July... But even if I dropped the cash it wouldn't be here by then. Sigh. Tax return season can't come soon enough.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
I've been subscribing to PC Game Pass since it first launched in June 2019 and never had any major issues with the Xbox app, but ymmv.

anyway, glad to see another former Apple Arcade exclusive I actually wanted to play coming to Steam. looks like a pretty solid narrative game

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
I've been subscribing to PC Game Pass since it first launched in June 2019 and never had any major issues with the Xbox app, but ymmv.
same, I think I’ve only had one issue before but it was quickly fixed. That said I mostly use it on Xbox series now
18m copies of Cyberpunk sold. 17.9m refunds.
I know you’re not being serious but wasn’t there proof of basically the exact opposite?
For all the fervour, the refund rate was apparently really low. I’ll need to Google and find it

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Given how frontloaded that game's sales were, it's no surprise. It was THE most anticipated game on the years before its release. Plus it probably helps that it sold the most on PC, where it was...lacking, but at least it was functional, unlike the atrocious console versions.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
NFS Wangan D, I'd play it. Import Sega racer soundtracks, especially Sega Touring Car Championship and other J-Eurobeatz.

• Eyes

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Cyberpunk should have easily been a 30+ million seller but they were way too slow with the optimization and post launch support.

Still 18 million is pretty good and they more than made a profit with it. I doubt it cost as much as western stuff since they are in Poland.

Elden Ring should beat CP2077 out with 20 million by the end of the year as it already did 12 mil in 3 weeks.

And I would guess Starfield does at least 10 million in Nov through end of the year too. BOTW2 will be huge as well.

Big open world games are making a lot of $$$ so expect more and more of them.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
You want to see biggest improvement with RTGI in Sly so far? Well check this out

And i just got info that friend missed email from Valve for my SteamDeck XD It somehow ended up in Spam and because he is out of the house this week he didn't see alert on Steam XD Email arrived on Monday and he realized today that it is in the Spam just as 3rd day ended XD He contacted support but i have no hope.

Last edited:

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
The only new racing videogame I want is a new Forza Horizon set on Japan.
And the only reason I hope it wasn’t the fifth was because is cross-gen.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
And i just got info that friend missed email from Valve for my SteamDeck XD It somehow ended up in Spam and because he is out of the house this week he didn't see alert on Steam XD Email arrived on Monday and he realized today that it is in the Spam just as 3rd day ended XD He contacted support but i have no hope.
:rip:

• Sad

SaberVS7

Average Date a Live Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2020
Well, way to make me paranoid as fuck

I am proud to report that my Spam inbox consists entirely of Phishing emails as of right now. And now that I think on that, Steam Deck Reservation emails would be a seriously devious avenue for Phishing Emails too right now. However I don't think that the kind of people who write email scams are exactly the most on-the-pulse of western culture below the most mainstream surface.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018

THE NUMBERS MASON

WHAT DO THEY MEAN
Nope. Nah. Hell no.

I'll believe it when I see it lmao. The April announcement is gonna be like... a Japan-only handkerchief or a phone case or some shit. A set of enamel pins and some novelty mochi cakes.

The absolute most I'll allow myself to hope for is another spin-off port. I'll gladly take the dancing games on PC because hey, at least it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.