Community MetaSteam | April 2022 - Crossing Spring in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
Today, I and my 2,5 year old finished our first game together. We finished the story of LEGO City Undercover. It took us a few months to get through, but he really liked it (he loves fire trucks and police cars), even if the story wasn't so interesting to him.

However, Chase McCain is a real hero to him, and it also helps that Chase appears in the LEGO City tv show that he likes to watch.

I actually tracked down a real Chase McCain minifig on the net and purchased it for him a couple of weeks ago.

This has been a unique experience, and I will always remember it.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Spent a good chunk of today trying to beat
Rykard
in Elden Ring with no sucess.
I can beat the first form without taking any damage and sometimes I'm one hit away from winning. The fight can get so hectic with so much shit on screen that sometimes I can't even see what's happening. I know I can do it alone at my current level, I've played through all the Souls games and I can't believe this is taking me so many attempts.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Rykard
I can beat the first form without taking any damage and sometimes I'm one hit away from winning. The fight can get so hectic with so much shit on screen that sometimes I can't even see what's happening. I know I can do it alone at my current level, I've played through all the Souls games and I can't believe this is taking me so many attempts.

Spoiler tip that's not really so bad a spoiler:
There's a weapon specifically for that boss on a corpse somewhere in the boss arena :)

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
I know, I'm using it.
If you're dying to quickly I'd recommend levelling up a bit specially vigor and use a great rune like Godrick's or Morgott's great rune, and remember to use the weapon's ash of war during the second phase (L2 if I recall correctly) you can stun-lock him and he won't be able to do anything about it, if you time it correctly. You can also use a summon to take agro away from you.

fearthedawn

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Rykard
I had a similar experience, it felt easy, like a fight i should beat in ~5 attempts so when that number started getting bigger and bigger it really does something to you while in other fights that feel properly difficult 50+ attempts isn't a big deal.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I have huge backlog but no matter how many times i go through it i don't feel like i want to play any of those games. Games i kinda want to play are either ones that i already played or ones that are not out yet XD And there is 3rd category "i will play this on Deck" XD

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Eh maybe not that soon, i told my friend to open and try deck for a week or even more to check if everything is fine. If it needs RMA it is easier to do it while it's there. And then i need to wait to arrive from US to here. So maybe i will get it in a month maybe it takes even longer. We will see.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Eh maybe not that soon, i told my friend to open and try deck for a week or even more to check if everything is fine. If it needs RMA it is easier to do it while it's there. And then i need to wait to arrive from US to here. So maybe i will get it in a month maybe it takes even longer. We will see.
:rip:

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! nofuckinidea is giving away 2 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

A small Thank You to this awesome community :cat-heart-blob:

The following games are being given away:

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
It's not that bad, it's better than not being able to get one at all :D

I have planned for the Deck category too but not even sure when can I even get to those :notlikethisblob:

Not available in your region gang
I asked friend in US to get one for me (same one who got me my current GPU at launch). I wouldn't be able to get one other way.

Lashley

Computer Cowboy 🤠
Today, I and my 2,5 year old finished our first game together. We finished the story of LEGO City Undercover. It took us a few months to get through, but he really liked it (he loves fire trucks and police cars), even if the story wasn't so interesting to him.

However, Chase McCain is a real hero to him, and it also helps that Chase appears in the LEGO City tv show that he likes to watch.

I actually tracked down a real Chase McCain minifig on the net and purchased it for him a couple of weeks ago.

This has been a unique experience, and I will always remember it.
Wholesome as heck

Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
My current currated Steam backlog aka why I don't care for game pass and barely touch my consoles and other PC launchers.

It currently consist of 187 hand-picked one-and-done games, it's a currated collection meant to reduce the amount of time it takes me to pick the next games (1-10 games, usually 4-5 games) that I will install and focus on, I put them in the top Steam shelf called "Games I wanna finish" and I rank them by gb, I tend to focus on finishing the biggest games first.

Right now I only have Wolcen installed.

It has no doubt helped me play through more games. Before the library update I used so much time to find my next game in the ocean of currently 4400+ games.

I write this info as it might help others who have trouble finding what they wanna play next.

Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Omg yesss. For whatever reason I thought this was full PSVR exclusive. I have PSVR, but I really dislike it, so many cables, blurry image quality, shitty tracking, so never bought the game, but I really liked the demo.

Now I just need Moss 2.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Marvelous is predictable which is something I like 👀👀👀

• Comfy
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

Myradeer

Rayon de Soleil
Apr 17, 2019
My current currated Steam backlog aka why I don't care for game pass and barely touch my consoles and other PC launchers..
My steam library is mess as well: 81 games I am actively interested in playing eventually, 278 games I haven't even touched yet (to be sorted into aforementioned 'interested' group or ditch group), and 99 completed games.

I only buy like one game per year now, but I wouldn't be surprised it'll take me decade to go through everything.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
My steam library is mess as well: 81 games I am actively interested in playing eventually, 278 games I haven't even touched yet (to be sorted into aforementioned 'interested' group or ditch group), and 99 completed games.

I only buy like one game per year now, but I wouldn't be surprised it'll take me decade to go through everything.
The solution is buying more games.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
has anyone posted this yet? No More Heroes 3 was annouced

~

WHAT I didn't even know it had been announced and I own a PSVR. (Yeah I'll wait for a PCVR version...)
I played some of the first Moss game, and its cute, but it suffers from the VR problem: I dont really wanna plop on that thing and clear out the room to play anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.