Community MetaSteam | April 2022 - Crossing Spring in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
We keep hearing about the whole Fromsoft thing and I just hope that if by some weird chance that it did happen that Sony would allow this games to be date and day on PC.

I mean look and compare Demon Souls, Bloodborne, and Elden Ring. At this point in time the PC ports of Elden ring have already beaten the lifetime sales of Demon Souls on PS5 and have likely already outsold Bloodborne on PS4.

And I'm assuming that they would look at the sales numbers as well

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
ALRIGHT SO THIS IMAGE MAY SEEN COMPLICATED AT FIRST BUT TRUST ME IT'S THE BEST WAY OF EXPLIAINIGN THE SITUATION AT THE MOMENT

ALRIGHT SO SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V LETS FIRST START TAT THE POINT OF THE GEFORCE NOW LEAK, WELL YOU SEE SOME TIME AGO GEFORCE NOW DATABASESE LEAKED AND THERE WAS A LOT OF GAMES THERE YOU KNOW LIKE GTA TRILOGY,D DEATH STRANDING DIRECTORS CUT AND STREETF GITHER 6 LIKE YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE RIGHT THERE, BUT THE THING IS, SMTV WAS ALSO ON THAT LIST NOW ISN'T THAT SOMETHING, ALRIGHT SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
WELL THIS MEANS THAT SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V IS ON THE LIST, AND THEREFORE LEAKED TO ME ON HPC, BUT THERE'S MORE, BECAUSE YOU SEE, THERE WAS ALSO A DATE THERE, AND MY FIRST THOUGHTS WAS THAT IT WAS A PLACEHOLDER DATE BUT THAT'S THE THING; SOME GAMES DO NOT EVEN HAVE DATES LIKE BAYONETTA 3 (NOT ON THE PICTURE BUT TIS ON THE LIST YOU'LL SEE), ALRIGHT SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, WELL MAYBE IT MEANS SOMETHING ALONGSIDE THE LINES OF PRODUCTION YOU KNOW LIKE GAMETESTS OR SOMETHING, I DONT KNOW IM NOT A SEGA WORKER

BUT THATS NOT ALL, BECUASE ON THE POINT BELOW, YOU SEE THAT NO MORE HEROES 3 GJUJST UGTO REVEALED FOR OTHER PLATFORMS BUT THIS IS CURIOUS INDEED BECAUSE SUDA51 FIFTY ONE SAID THAT NO MORE HEROES 3 THE SAME GAME MENTIONED JUST NOW WOULD NOT COME TO OTHER PLATFORMS FOR THE MOMENT, AND THAT IT WAS A NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE NOW ISNT THAT SOMETHING TOO
NOW LETS SEE AT THE RELEASE DATES BETWEEN NO MOREH EROES 3 AND THE ITME ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT AS WELL AS WHEN ITS SUPPOSEDYL GOING TO BE RELEASED, NOW ISNT THAT SOMETHING, ISS THAT A 6 MONTHS? A YEAR? I DOTN KNOW, BUT IT COULD BE CONNECTED, CURIOUS INDEEED

BUT THATS NOT ALL AGAIN, BECUASE YOU SEE, THE GAME HASD FILES IN IT THAT SIAD TIAT IT WAS GOING FOR PC PS4 AND SWITCH WHICH IS CUROUS BECAUSE WHY WOULD A SIWTHC EXCLUSIVE GAME HAVE IFLES FOR PC AND PS4, WELL IT SHOULDNT IT IS NOT AN EXLCUSIVE THEN AND WILL THEREFORE BOMCE, BUT THEI THING IS, IT COULD BE PLACEHOLDER, BUT IF IT WAS, WHY WOULD THE REMOVE THE PS4+?? WHY WOULD THEY REMOVE THE PS4 BUT NOT THE PC?? SIMPLE LOGIC EISNTEISN, BECAUSE ITI SO CMING FOR PC

THIS CONCLUDES MY CONSPIRACY THEORY ON WHY SHIN MEGMAI TENSEI V BY ATLUS WILL COME FOR THEM ICROSOFT PC, SUBSIRCE AND LIKE FOR MORE INFORMATION WHEN POSSIBLE IT RELAY HLELPS OUT THE CHANNEL AND SEE YOU GUYS LATER

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Such gains! Although at one point he says C was new when Mario64 was made, not sure what that's about. I'm really surprised at some of the language use optimizations. I would have thought those literals would speed things up over the loops, but I guess maybe the program length and stack array sequences make up for the overhead of the loop counter (tbh it has been well over 5 years since I last looked at what gcc spits out for a loop).

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Elden Ring's UI, UX, or clarity of information, everything is shit tier.
Buuuut to be fair, I just played through Hellpoint and I'm beginning to think souls-like are just cursed on that front. Seriously, got through 98% of the game before discovering you could upgrade your weapons.
Should go check out Arma 2/3 or Tarkov with their press shift alt crtl +t to peak or whatever or jsut do the key combo to lift one leg over at a time to "volley" over a fence to make you hate yourself

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
ALRIGHT SO THIS IMAGE MAY SEEN COMPLICATED AT FIRST BUT TRUST ME IT'S THE BEST WAY OF EXPLIAINIGN THE SITUATION AT THE MOMENT

ALRIGHT SO SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V LETS FIRST START TAT THE POINT OF THE GEFORCE NOW LEAK, WELL YOU SEE SOME TIME AGO GEFORCE NOW DATABASESE LEAKED AND THERE WAS A LOT OF GAMES THERE YOU KNOW LIKE GTA TRILOGY,D DEATH STRANDING DIRECTORS CUT AND STREETF GITHER 6 LIKE YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE RIGHT THERE, BUT THE THING IS, SMTV WAS ALSO ON THAT LIST NOW ISN'T THAT SOMETHING, ALRIGHT SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
WELL THIS MEANS THAT SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V IS ON THE LIST, AND THEREFORE LEAKED TO ME ON HPC, BUT THERE'S MORE, BECAUSE YOU SEE, THERE WAS ALSO A DATE THERE, AND MY FIRST THOUGHTS WAS THAT IT WAS A PLACEHOLDER DATE BUT THAT'S THE THING; SOME GAMES DO NOT EVEN HAVE DATES LIKE BAYONETTA 3 (NOT ON THE PICTURE BUT TIS ON THE LIST YOU'LL SEE), ALRIGHT SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, WELL MAYBE IT MEANS SOMETHING ALONGSIDE THE LINES OF PRODUCTION YOU KNOW LIKE GAMETESTS OR SOMETHING, I DONT KNOW IM NOT A SEGA WORKER

BUT THATS NOT ALL, BECUASE ON THE POINT BELOW, YOU SEE THAT NO MORE HEROES 3 GJUJST UGTO REVEALED FOR OTHER PLATFORMS BUT THIS IS CURIOUS INDEED BECAUSE SUDA51 FIFTY ONE SAID THAT NO MORE HEROES 3 THE SAME GAME MENTIONED JUST NOW WOULD NOT COME TO OTHER PLATFORMS FOR THE MOMENT, AND THAT IT WAS A NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE NOW ISNT THAT SOMETHING TOO
NOW LETS SEE AT THE RELEASE DATES BETWEEN NO MOREH EROES 3 AND THE ITME ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT AS WELL AS WHEN ITS SUPPOSEDYL GOING TO BE RELEASED, NOW ISNT THAT SOMETHING, ISS THAT A 6 MONTHS? A YEAR? I DOTN KNOW, BUT IT COULD BE CONNECTED, CURIOUS INDEEED

BUT THATS NOT ALL AGAIN, BECUASE YOU SEE, THE GAME HASD FILES IN IT THAT SIAD TIAT IT WAS GOING FOR PC PS4 AND SWITCH WHICH IS CUROUS BECAUSE WHY WOULD A SIWTHC EXCLUSIVE GAME HAVE IFLES FOR PC AND PS4, WELL IT SHOULDNT IT IS NOT AN EXLCUSIVE THEN AND WILL THEREFORE BOMCE, BUT THEI THING IS, IT COULD BE PLACEHOLDER, BUT IF IT WAS, WHY WOULD THE REMOVE THE PS4+?? WHY WOULD THEY REMOVE THE PS4 BUT NOT THE PC?? SIMPLE LOGIC EISNTEISN, BECAUSE ITI SO CMING FOR PC

THIS CONCLUDES MY CONSPIRACY THEORY ON WHY SHIN MEGMAI TENSEI V BY ATLUS WILL COME FOR THEM ICROSOFT PC, SUBSIRCE AND LIKE FOR MORE INFORMATION WHEN POSSIBLE IT RELAY HLELPS OUT THE CHANNEL AND SEE YOU GUYS LATER

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Another thing that I could see happening with Square and KH is that maybe leadership there doesn't understand the difference between EGS and Steam. They just know it's on PC, sales were not good and that's it. Some employee tells them they want some money to do some other release on PC, but all they see are the low sales so far and assume that it is a bad idea to keep pouring any time and money into it.

So especially with developers that don't care or have much experience with PC gaming and went EGSlusive with one of their games, EGS might actually make them believe games sell significantly worse on PC then they actually do.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Another thing that I could see happening with Square and KH is that maybe leadership there doesn't understand the difference between EGS and Steam. They just know it's on PC, sales were not good and that's it. Some employee tells them they want some money to do some other release on PC, but all they see are the low sales so far and assume that it is a bad idea to keep pouring any time and money into it.

So especially with developers that don't care or have much experience with PC gaming and went EGSlusive with one of their games, EGS might actually make them believe games sell significantly worse on PC then they actually do.
No, not really, they do understand the difference between platforms. They have released games on Steam and later on EGS (DQXI), so the other way around is also possible ^^

Satori

Apr 5, 2022
Sweden
Last edited:

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Elden Ring new patch yay

Notes:

Last edited:

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018

• Added Great on Deck carousels to the Recommended tab of Deck Home
  • Added deadzone visualizer to the Controller Configurator
  • Fixed focus issues when entering the Library, and when going into and out of Collections
  • Further performance improvements for users with very large Steam accounts
  • Fixed focus display issue with selecting friends in the Invite Friends to Game dialog after entering in some text to filter the list

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I woke up with a terrible headache this morning. Did a Covid test and it's positive. :(

How typical for me to get Covid AFTER everyone else got it. I'm always late with everything 😁

Haha! I go on a lot of dates! But still no long term girlfriend. :minos_sad:
Getting a girlfriend is the first step. Keeping her are worries for later 😋

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
I woke up with a terrible headache this morning. Did a Covid test and it's positive. :(

How typical for me to get Covid AFTER everyone else got it. I'm always late with everything 😁
My COVID cleared relatively quick. Unfortunately I can’t shift the cough. All in all mine was like a mild cold.

hopefully you get clear quickly and without incident.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Insomnia ! Good opportunity to use my Deck ! I swear I'm not looking for trouble but I have the hardest time choosing which game to play in general, then which to play specifically on Deck, and finally I usually find they are not compatible ffs. The last time was a few hours ago seeing Digimon on sale and thinking it would be nice on Deck and...
But anyways.

Dépanneur Nocturne

Was horribly short. But what is there is charming. I wasn't expecting fantasy in my urban night wandering and being interested in psychogeography it was a bummer at first, but the game is so intent on going there that it crosses the border of magical realism and it has a nice flavor to it. Sound, graphics, everything is good and help with the overall experience. It's... just too fucking short.
I realize making it more substantial would maybe be contrary to the targeted experience, and it could be some huge workload, but for example I was saddened to see that on a new visit to the store the clerk said 'Hello again' but promptly resumed her original dialogs.
The whole bathroom sequence was genuinely funny. Low key hysterical, but you have to be in the mood.

No, really. It's too fucking short. On the upside, my reaction shows that I loved what was there. It's also fascinating as another proof that non traditional games have an untapped potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.