Community MetaSteam | April 2022 - Crossing Spring in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
My Deck left US over the night and it should be entering Europe (or potentially entered Europe) any minute now. That is great news but also sad news. Sad because tracking will now become worse XD I will just get updates when package leaves country XD
I thought Valve is shipping decks to EU customers from a warehouse in Europe?

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
So that horoscope thing i mentioned at the beginning of the month kinda ended up being true, i got unexpected additional raise xD But that damn horoscope didn't mention that i will need to spend tons of money at the end of the month XD Not only my Deck unexpectedly arrived before i expected it (i expected it in May) but after 4 months official Samsung service finally called and notified me that battery for my hone arrived and i can come so they can replace it XD

And modern tech is so annoying sometimes, backing up your phone before factory reset is pain in the ass still.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Will they also get rid of bethesda accounts for games including that whole login optional process even when you have them on Steam for features or is that staying (or eventually going defunct but still staying there doomed to eternal failure and locking all that stuff behind it so you can no longer get it at all?).

TrishaKit

The Recusant's Sigil
Aug 11, 2021
Call me naive but I think they probably removed those versions of the Sonic games to avoid confusion for users searching for them

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Will they also get rid of bethesda accounts for games including that whole login optional process even when you have them on Steam for features or is that staying (or eventually going defunct but still staying there doomed to eternal failure and locking all that stuff behind it so you can no longer get it at all?).

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Call me naive but I think they probably removed those versions of the Sonic games to avoid confusion for users searching for them
They don't get the benefit of the doubt when they severely raised the regional prices of alot of their games a few days before the store page for Sonic Origins was set live (also with absurd regional prices).

They wouldn't get alot of backlash though if they had set a fair price for Origins (which they didn't).

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Will they also get rid of bethesda accounts for games including that login process even when you have them on Steam for features or is that staying (or going defunct but still staying there and locking stuff behind it you can no longer get?).
I would actually sort of lean towards yes, based on what it says with Fallout 76 and their support page for transitioning away from the bethesda login/launcher

You won't be able to login with a bethesda account at all to access Fallout 76 it will be steam or nothing

Real question sort of becomes how they track purchaes of like the rage 2 coins and shit like that, which are platform non specific

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
You know what I'd like? For Rockstar to release GTA1, GTA: London and GTA2 on Steam.

I know they are old, and I know they've been free before, but I would like them on Steam.
They used to sell them together with GTA3... well, the first two. Not sure about London.
I got them on Steam that way, ages ago. Dunno why they stopped. Rockstar is just one of those companies that does crap like that, I guess.

SaberVS7

Average Date a Live Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2020
new NVIDIA GPU drivers out

So that's weird actually

Elden Ring's HDR has broken on me when new drivers came out three times in a row now.

Not when I installed them, no - Elden Ring's HDR breaks on the day that the new drivers become available, before I even downloaded the installer.

There some sort of hook between GeForce Experience and Elden Ring that's breaking when the former reports a Driver update is available? Because this coincidence has happened three times now.

• Eyes
Reactions: Pommes and Tomasety

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

This weekend marked the tenth anniversary of Telltale Games' celebrated The Walking Dead series, and to mark the occasion, publisher Skybound Games has released a new mini-documentary bringing with it various behind-the-scenes treats, including early prototype footage, and even the revelation that Telltales' genre-defining adventure was at one point planned to be a Left 4 Dead spin-off.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Remember that there’s a persona announcement soon, inhale that copium with those strong lungs

It's going to be either a remaster of Persona 3 FES that includes all the improvements of P3P without any of the compromises.

Or like... a Teddie toothbrush to go with that mouthwash.

Those are the only two possibilities and I know which one my money's on. 🙃

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.