Community MetaSteam | April 2022 - Crossing Spring in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRB1983

🎥 アダルトビデオ
Oct 8, 2021
x.com
Remember that there’s a persona announcement soon, inhale that copium with those strong lungs

The biggest Persona announcement we need Isn't coming from Atlus, we need to know when the f'ck will PSP Persona 2 Eternal Punishment remake english fan translation be downloadable. It's been 4 years of waiting, 8 month since was fully playable cause a stupid bug and seems it's on the last testing stages ^^.

Last edited:

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland

I probably asked this before, but how are the games?
They're alright. Both have pretty excellent Olivier Deriviere soundtracks.

In my mind Obscure 2 is one those games that really shone on PC at the time vs their console counterparts. No idea how true that is in reality, memory is a weird thing.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I know after bloodborne talks always comes the persona talk so better kick it off now rather than later
yep we're in a timeloop of PS ports/the fabled bloodborne PC port / persona 5 not on PC / square enix being weird / sega agressively porting / random-offtopic / microsoft acquisitons / egsclusives / anime - discussions :p

• Eyes

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

Sources have revealed that 2K Games is working on a new game called “Gravity Goal” that is aiming to compete against Rocket League. The project, which is currently called Gravity Goal allows players to drive TRON-like bikes rather than cars.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Inon Zur is a nice get, really great composer. The bits and pieces we get to hear here sound pretty good, and yet it blends easily enough into the background which feels important in a long RPG since you will be hearing those songs over and over again. Skyrim was pretty great with its music in that regard, still something I can easily listen to despite having heard its many songs so many times.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
First time I see something like this. So discounts can be region-locked as well. :confused:
To be fair and as some one else mentioned, it might have to do with the publisher thing since that games is shared between 3 different publishers. That being said, it does seem strange and is this possibly a new feature?

Seeing how there are multiple titles that share different publishers for various reasons. Valve has already done stuff involving multiple publishers involved for sales from what I recall, but then again I think that was just to package games into a bundle.

• Sad
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Should I update my laptop's drivers directly from Nvidia? HP is way behind on graphics drivers. I am running 472.47 and the newest driver on Nvidia's site is 512.59.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Did a cottage industry of Monster Hunter-alikes just kind of spring up when I wasn't watching? Ultra Age certainly looks it.

• Eyes

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
What's even more surprising is that they have individual DLCs on sale for the Atelier games (except Sophie 2) and Blue Reflection Second Light.
Yeah. The prices are shit but this might be the only chance in quite some time to get KT shit not at stupid high prices.

Last edited:
  • This!

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah that's the issue with KT, they think of themselves as some big player. I'm sorry but while the sale is very much appreciated and I would honestly like to buy Blue Reflection, you are far down on my priority list during a period of global sale, KT.
Now at a random time of the year, sure, but right now I'm waiting for bigger publishers' potential discount.

PS. No to mention that the season's pass for Ryza 1 is 30+ euros on sale. You are high as a kite KT.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah. The prices are shit but this might be the only chance in quite some time to get KT shit not at stupid high prices.
Honestly they can just screw off. If they don't want to give their games proper discounts, I'll just buy other stuff.
I've wanted to buy one of the older Ateliers for ages now, but I'm not gonna buy a soon 4 year old remaster of a 12 year old game for 28€ - especially if that had a better discount 2 years ago, but they've just lowered the discount more and more going forward instead of increasing it.
And at this point I just don't care anymore.

I can buy the entire Utawarerumono trilogy for just 5€ more if it goes on sale again (hopefully tomorrow) for example.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Honestly they can just screw off. If they don't want to give their games proper discounts, I'll just buy other stuff.
I've wanted to buy one of the older Ateliers for ages now, but I'm not gonna buy a soon 4 year old remaster of a 12 year old game for 28€ - especially if that had a better discount 2 years ago, but they've just lowered the discount more and more going forward instead of increasing it.
And at this point I just don't care anymore.

I can buy the entire Utawarerumono trilogy for just 5€ more if it goes on sale again (hopefully tomorrow) for example.
I'll buy a bunch of their shit because I'm a sucker and I fully embrace it. I'm cringe, but I'm free.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Just an FYI to anyone trying to buy cheap Bethesda.net codes for things at the moment, the only way you can redeem them anymore is supposed to be by using steam but it doesn't look to be working yet (At least for what game I was trying, I bought Doom 64 for a dollar) Their Launcher and website has no redemption process anymore and just says "Use steam now! Bye!"

But your miles may vary, could of just been me

They're supposed to be redeemed via the same way as Steam codes but the code is "That ain't no steam code, go away"

• Eyes

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Just an FYI to anyone trying to buy cheap Bethesda.net codes for things at the moment, the only way you can redeem them anymore is supposed to be by using steam but it doesn't look to be working yet (At least for what game I was trying, I bought Doom 64 for a dollar) Their Launcher and website has no redemption process anymore and just says "Use steam now! Bye!"

But your miles may vary, could of just been me

They're supposed to be redeemed via the same way as Steam codes but the code is "That ain't no steam code, go away"
What cheap bethesda games are there now

• This!
Status
Not open for further replies.