Community MetaSteam | August 2019 - The Darqest Place Can Shine With A Mecha-President

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Some rather ambitious regional prices.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019

The fuck.

Reactions: lashman and PhaZZe

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

Excuse me. $60cad? It costs $40 USD what the fuck 505?

Reactions: lashman and PhaZZe

fsdood

Jan 9, 2019

Why do UAE, Qatar and Kuwait get way better prices then Saudi? This is getting frustrating, same thing happened with Bloodstained since it's also published by 505 but it was never this bad. Also, damn, South America (especially Argentina and Mexico) got it real bad.

Reactions: lashman

Ganado

¡Detrás de tí, imbécil!
Nov 6, 2018
Indivisible Discord said:
Pre-Order for Steam at bit.ly/indivisiblePC and get your very own pet Roti and Steam character skins! All backers get the pre-order bonuses.
That wasn't so hard, was it?

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I hope they'll put Indivisible on Humble or other 3rd party sites soon.

I'm not sure how these pubs always mess up pricing. What did Mexico and Argentina do to them?

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018

That must be how they pick the digits for some of these prices because there's no other way for them to be so randomly fucked. I mean this should be relatively simple, no? You have a list of countries with their cost-of-living or US Dollar comparisons and you adjust according to that. Not just throw shit at a wall and see what sticks. Bonkers.

Deleted member 113

Excuse me Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios is doing the remaster? Weird choice but okay.
I mean isn't the head of RGG responsible for this series before doing Yakuza?
Yeah, PC-tan is right. ;)

Toshihiro Nagoshi was head of Amusement Vision, before the studio was merged with another SEGA studio and renamed.
Amusement Vision was responsible for some awesome titles, including the first Super Monkey Ball games, and F-Zero GX and F-Zero AX.

Reactions: Arsene

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
Bloodstained had good regional pricing for Mexico and Argentina, but really terrible pricing for Colombia, Peru, and Chile. 505 doesn't make a lot of sense.
Yeah, it's the same for Southeast Asia. Some countries have the game at $15 or lower, while some others at $38 or higher. It's the same for both Bloodstained and Indivisible in my case.

I've messaged them on Discord and they're looking into it, at least.

fsdood

Jan 9, 2019
Bloodstained had good regional pricing for Mexico and Argentina, but really terrible pricing for Colombia, Peru, and Chile. 505 doesn't make a lot of sense.
Almost every country around me got wayyyy better pricing then me, while mine is 10% increase or more. 505 really don't make a lot of sense

Reactions: lashman and Nabs

Doctor Ironic

Mar 18, 2019
Is anyone else on here playing Destiny? I’m really excited for the Steam release, and would love to get together with some MetaCouncil people for Shadowkeep. I’d actually make a thread about the game but I don’t have those permissions yet.

Reactions: PossiblyPudding

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
Is anyone else on here playing Destiny? I’m really excited for the Steam release, and would love to get together with some MetaCouncil people for Shadowkeep. I’d actually make a thread about the game but I don’t have those permissions yet.
There is a CoOp thread and discord. You should be able to find it there and ask stuff.

fsdood

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, it's the same for Southeast Asia. Some countries have the game at $15 or lower, while some others at $38 or higher. It's the same for both Bloodstained and Indivisible in my case.

I asked the same person a similar thing and they told me they got a lot of feedback about this. Let's hope that leads to something

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

I asked the same person a similar thing and they told me they got a lot of feedback about this. Let's hope that leads to something
it probably means they'll just raise the prices so that the US one is the lowest ....

at this point i wouldn't even be surprised honestly

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019

If they fix it, I'll preorder it.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Paging blindrhythm for the Destiny Co Op thread!
There is a CoOp thread and discord. You should be able to find it there and ask stuff.
Both NarohDethan and MonthOLDpickle have already mentioned it, but you're always welcome to hop into the MetaCouncil Co-op Corner thread and look for folks to play with or just chat about some other multiplayer games you enjoy, that's great too!

And yep, there's also a Discord server if you're interested. Feel free to PM me or just about any of the folks in that thread for an invite if you would ever like one. :highfiveblob:

Also I'd totally be up for playing some Destiny 2 with you and anyone else that would like an extra co-op buddy! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan

I see:
Treehouse
Submarine
Ridable animals

What else yea all see?

From reddit:

• New race (0:13 and 0:26)
  • Electricity (0:29 and 0:43)
  • Rideable fauna (0:29 and 1:20)
  • Earth sneks? (0:38)
  • Possible ship mods (0:53, player ship)
  • Player hubs (1:09 and 1:32)
  • Possibly plumbing (1:17)

Reactions: Deleted member 113

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

We have a team that sets international pricing.
A whole team? Whew. But it's great that they're openly and quickly responding to the complaints.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Happened with Stranger Things 3 afair.
it did, yes ... there were like 4 or 5 countries where the price was slightly lower ... so they raised all of those to be roughly 1:1 with the US price

A whole team? Whew. But it's great that they're openly and quickly responding to the complaints.
oh, so they have a whole team that hates poor people ... good to know

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.