Community MetaSteam | August 2019 - The Darqest Place Can Shine With A Mecha-President

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I hope i can ignore the base-building in the new beyond expac as much as i have done so far!
I just made stuff to test it out, basically i just wanna fly around and explore like i used to. Never gave a damn about meeting people at all either. I always take my game offline/invite only or whatever they call it.

JUST LET ME FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

One day i want a real feeling of isolation and discovery but NMS is moving away from that. Bleh. People.

Everspace is a rogue-like only in that you jump between sectors that have different cosmetics and encounters in them. It's kind of like an arena shooter in that you mine and fight to get resources to get to the next jump portal. It's a fun diversion but i haven't played it in months.

Deleted member 113

JUST LET ME FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

One day i want a real feeling of isolation and discovery but NMS is moving away from that. Bleh. People.
That's basically what I expected from the game: to fly around, visit strange planets and encounter different species.

I was checking some info on the new update, and I see multiplayer base building, and base building showing up everywhere, and I'm hoping this is optional, otherwise I won't get much out of the game.
I'm not really the Minecraft/Terraria kind of guy. I loved playing with legos growing up, but yeah, you reach a certain age and you simply stop caring about some things, and this was one of mine. And I'm not really looking to replace it with digital representations of the same thing.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
So there's no Denuvo listed and its not EGS exclusive. Why did they pull it from GOG again?
just because it's not listed doesn't mean it's not there :p wouldn't be the first time that happened

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

DAYMARE: 1998 will be released on PC/Steam on September 17th for 29.99 EUR/29.99 USD.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018

And one week later Jedi. Sign me up for one month of Origin Premier (also gotta play Sea of Solitude).

Aaaand I just fucked Origin up by clicking too fast, navigation broken, such trash.
Yeah, will do the same, gonna time the 1 month of Premium so I get to play Jedi, NFS and Sea of Solitude in that 1 month.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019

Preorder (if you dare)
I don't even like horror games but might buy just because they did regional pricing right.

And one week later Jedi. Sign me up for one month of Origin Premier (also gotta play Sea of Solitude).

Aaaand I just fucked Origin up by clicking too fast, navigation broken, such trash.
I think I'll grab this one on PS4. Not super interested though.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I personally enjoyed a lot of the game-play in Hellbade, especially the puzzles relating to the illusionist, Valravn(?).

But just about every bit of combat felt like it should have ended after the first wave of enemies, and yet the game just kept throwing wave after wave of enemies at you. It greatly detracted from the pacing of the game.
I might be alone but I felt like even the arena wave nature of the combat worked in the games favour.

RPS wot I think of Ion Fury was laughable. Something that is becoming disturbingly usual.
It always seems to the same reviewer giving really odd takes on things. I appreciate that a retro 90s shoot might not have been his thing, but that seemed to be mostly what his review hinged on.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
FFS I now own No Man's Sky. I have to do something.

Reactions: Dandy

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Was messing around with the steam lab recommendation thing and it's still pretty cool. Would love it if my inclusion/exclusion criteria would be saved though.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
That's a nice banner.

edit: wasn't able to post until I refreshed because I got a popup saying that cookies are required to use the site. Odd. Must be one of my extensions not playing nice.

Reactions: lashman
Status
Not open for further replies.