Community MetaSteam | August 2019 - The Darqest Place Can Shine With A Mecha-President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 113

Kinda wondering if Age of Empires DE runs on Windows 7. To my knowledge there are no Win 10 only games on Steam yet, so that would be a first
Konami's Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics is actually a Windows 10 only release (unlike the rest of Konami's compilations).

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Xbox Game Pass for PC One Month Key Giveaway

I was able to add this to my current subscription.

Deleted member 113

Soooo, people in the AoE2 beta get the game for free? Neato.
It would have been cool if I actually managed to actually sign up for the beta.
I kept attempting to do so, and it kept failing on the last step, when I was linking my Steam account. :(

I managed to do so with Halo, but not with AoE.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
How was The Surge 1 ? Hard as fuck ?
It had it's moments and overall it was a positive experience but I could never shake the feeling that it was discount Dark Souls, especially the movement that feels super slow and seems like your always walking on jelly and the enemies don't telegraph their attacks well enough which leads to silly instances of damage. It wasn't too hard although it can be frustrating dying because of your character sluggishness.

Reactions: Li Kao

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Not bad. It converts that 1 month into 20 days Game Pass Ultimate for me.

Reactions: Wok and Nabs

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
How was The Surge 1 ? Hard as fuck ?
Yea its gets tough but its immersive and the sense of accomplishment is there like in Souls games. The first 5-10hrs of the game is actually the least fun but it gets much better later on. So if you play it make sure to not give up too early. Also its available on gamepass and Origin access fyi.

Reactions: Li Kao

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019

I was able to add this to my current subscription.
Nice find, thanks to this code my subscription will now last until the end of the year

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Soooo, people in the AoE2 beta get the game for free? Neato.
Or not?

Wonder what that's good for. A bit messy.

edit:

Superconfused now. Eh. No hurry.

Last edited:

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
It looks like I am completely unaware of all things Gamescom. I only knew of the show at 8pm CEST and the Nintendo indie thing. Found out about the Xbox thing when it was almost over and had no idea there was going to be a Stadia conference.

Anything else I’m missing?

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
It looks like I am completely unaware of all things Gamescom. I only knew of the show at 8pm CEST and the Nintendo indie thing. Found out about the Xbox thing when it was almost over and had no idea there was going to be a Stadia conference.

Not to my knowledge.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018

Ninendo Indie World
Inside Xbox
Stadia Connect
Keoff Keighley conference

That's all of them.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
GTAV makes much more sense for Stadia at this point. A pc version already exists so bringing it over to Stadia shouldn't be too hard.

If Stadia gets RDR2 and Steam doesn't.....its gonna be so funny. All these years Steam community been begging R* to bring Red Dead to steam but instead they put it on the search engine streaming store. What a shitshow that will be.

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
I think this is overall exclusive, no PS4/Xbox either.
The original game came out on PC at the same time as the XBLA version I think. Now it won't happen at all, not like I care about the game itself, but it's not a good look.

Can't wait for all the EGS exclusives later today!

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Nah, nothing is, EGS maxed out my hatred-meter, everything else can at worst match it.
Yeah no thanks, I'd rather have Orcs go EGS than Stadia because at least the game isn't locked to streaming. Plus there are other ways to play EGS exclusives.

We also still have no idea if Stadia exclusives are timed or not.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Stadia would have been so much better if they just did an affordable netflix only model.

The idea of paying 60$ for Cyberpunk and being only able to stream it just doesn't seem right. Its just too expensive of a streaming license. If they also threw a GOG or Steam key on top of that purchase it would be fine. But the way it is now I would hesitate to buy anything on Stadia other than the Uplay+ streaming deal since you get all the benefits on PC too.

Reactions: Arsene

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Streaming exclusive games make me wanna vomit.
So what if the service shuts down eventually or the game is removed for whatever reasons?
Will the game just be gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.