Community MetaSteam | August 2022 - Remember Ringo, With Great Power Comes No Regional Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintaro

MetaMember
Feb 20, 2021
Malaysia
To add on on the VN banning issue, it's also very unfair to not allow any appeal of the ban where in the cases of smaller developers, they have literally no way to know what is the reason and if their ban is a mistake since they probably don't have any direct contact with Valve.

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019

Another quality eggslusive
I'm glad to know this kind of stuff is still going on. Lately, if I'm interested in a game but waiting for reviews, it's not good enough to just read the day 1 reviews. You have to wait several weeks to get the real reviews and player reviews -- I've saved much money with this strategy. FOMO still gets me sometimes, but I'm generally on to game industry review shenanigans.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
GUESS WHAT:

Back to the cult once more! I think the Twitch integration stuff is still mostly offline which has been a constant bummer for us. I worry that we'll finish the game before we get to try out any of the fate voting. I've seen it in action during other streams and it seems really neat.

In the meantime however, we'll be tending to our ever growing graveyard. I'm beginning to think I probably should have picked a different ritual earlier to solve that problem.. :thinking-blob:

We'll be starting in about 10 minutes like usual!

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
10 years ago I was just about to graduate with my bachelor degree... at the young old age of 28, after wandering through community college for almost 10 years before that. Then start a 9 year career at this company which I'm now leaving. Crazy. Also pretty sure my now ex and I had just had our public wedding ceremony (we'd actually gotten legally married the year before because America college funding reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.