Community MetaSteam | August 2023 - IT'S MECHA TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
Thanks for the new thread Mor!

Want to nab a launch copy of Shadow Gambit just to show Mimimi some support. They knocked it out of the park with Shadow Tactics and Desperados III.

And on top of that the Gambit demo was ace as hell too. Love the haunted pirate setting.

Thing is, I already own BG3 aaaaand I'm "only" 85 hrs into P5R. So it's safe to say I've already got dozens upon dozens upon dozens of AAA-quality gaming on my plate as it is.

Still, maybe Shadow Gambit can be my side-gig as I luxuriate my way through P5R.

Hey lashman, how do you format your Steam page postings so you have 4 sexy pictures underneath the the game's Steam link/banner?

It's such a nice format.

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Hey @lashman, how do you format your Steam page postings so you have 4 sexy pictures underneath the the game's Steam link/banner?

It's such a nice format.
awww, thank you so much! :) and yeah - i just grab 4 random screenshots from the store page :) i do it this way to show some "gameplay" for people who are too lazy to click the link, haha :D

Last edited:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Late to the party. Thanks for the new thread Mor!

I am not picking up any new games this month. Have been going through some games in the backlog and putting more time into my other hobby (building model kits) lately. Feeling that I am progressing bit by bit everyday. It's nice.

Starfield next month will take me back into gaming full-time though. Can't f-ing wait.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks for the new thread Mor!

Want to nab a launch copy of Shadow Gambit just to show Mimimi some support. They knocked it out of the park with Shadow Tactics and Desperados III.

And on top of that the Gambit demo was ace as hell too. Love the haunted pirate setting.

Thing is, I already own BG3 aaaaand I'm "only" 85 hrs into P5R. So it's safe to say I've already got dozens upon dozens upon dozens of AAA-quality gaming on my plate as it is.

Still, maybe Shadow Gambit can be my side-gig as I luxuriate my way through P5R.
Oh man this is out soon too! Loved Shadow Tactics so I'll have to pick this up. Too much to play.

Maybe i could quit my job :thinking-face:

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Oh speaking of which, that Aliens game just got another huge patch.

STHX

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2021
Should I play Yakuza series in release order or numbered/Chronological order? :thinking-face:
If you never played Yakuza it's perfectly fine to start woth Y0, and technically 1 and 2 Kiwami feature callbacks to 0 too so it's better to play them after it. I also feel not knowing who the cast is improves the story of 0 by a lot

Reactions: 「Echo」

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Go with numbered and start with 0!
Quiet month for me, might pick up AC6 but likely later on a sale I think

0 then Kiwami 1 +2 then 3-6 then LAD
If you never played Yakuza it's perfectly fine to start woth Y0, and technically 1 and 2 Kiwami feature callbacks to 0 too so it's better to play them after it. I also feel not knowing who the cast is improves the story of 0 by a lot
Well that's pretty definitive haha. Starting with Yakuza Zero it is!

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
late to the august party

New nope nurses volume announced for october 13th, the third one.
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nurses

expected the uncensored free patch will be on johren, since the +18 version is alredy for pre-order overthere.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
New thread.....
I need Bomb Rush Cyberfunk in my veins ASAP. wish I had some time off to give this month...

• This!
Reactions: C-Dub and dummmyy

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
It's a shame there's so many interesting games coming out during the following weeks. If they released in any other period they would get much more attention but around this time all eyeballs will be on BG3 and other big games like it.

• This!
Reactions: Stevey and lashman

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I don't need games to make my life harder XD I tuned my 3D printer really well and it printed great. Then I went and bought new direct drive extruder with new hot end like week later and now I need to tune up my 3D printer again XD

Reactions: lashman

YourFriendMaynard

The flame is it's own reflection
Dec 21, 2018
Psychotic Bathtub

yeah lady what in the actual fuck

you know what? nevermind Im gud for now I don't need the brainworms

Status
Not open for further replies.