Community MetaSteam | August 2023 - IT'S MECHA TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com

Bought new headphones, went wireless this time and with noise cancellation, paid only 75 euro out of original 150 price due to sale and using microsoft rewards points, and damn they sound so good! And since I will be a lot in public with those, Im glad they look great too.:D

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Yay to BG&E finally getting a modern PC port that isn't held back by the limitations of PC gaming circa 2003. Boo to it (probably) not being on Steam

Yeah, this one would actually kinda suck. I tried playing BG&E years ago and the shitty port stopped me. I think it was the lack of controller support. I don't care much for Ubisoft's games these days but I wouldn't say no to modern port to finally give this one a shot.

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Yeah, this one would actually kinda suck. I tried playing BG&E years ago and the shitty port stopped me. I think it was the lack of controller support. I don't care much for Ubisoft's games these days but I wouldn't say no to modern port to finally give this one a shot.
yeah, I think I have the original PC port in my Ubisoft library from a giveaway ages ago and have never bothered installing it despite having fond memories of playing the original GameCube release. I'm sure there are mods or other tools for things like controller mapping and widescreen support, but I find that stuff to be more trouble than it's worth; had similar issues when I tried the original PoP Sands of Time port

LRB1983

šŸŽ„ ć‚¢ćƒ€ćƒ«ćƒˆćƒ“ćƒ‡ć‚Ŗ
Oct 8, 2021
x.com

TMNT: Shredders Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DlC is out. Be sure you buy the bundle to save some money.

This one is out too, Iā€™m interested but I donā€™t see any key for ultimate edition. Instant-gaming seems the cheapest one for standard edition.

Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Feel like ime one of the only people overall who ordered the standard edition for Starfield. Wasn't interested in paying more for early access and an expansion that can be medicore.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Dissapointed in the low Starfield scores, but makes me happy I ordered the standard edition after all.

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
BS1 not being a free patch like BS2 was sucks. :(
Yeah, but to be fair it's much more in depth than the Smoking Mirror remaster. I kinda want them to do the same with Smoking Mirror. :blobmorning2:

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
As before, Bethesda games all play the same and hold little interest for me.

Hope all those who want it enjoy, but I'm gonna focus on Mechs and D&D.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I don't know those reviews sound like Starfield is really good game and better RPG than some of the most critically acclaimed RPGS past few years like Horizon, CP2077...

Reactions: Ge0force

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I don't have time to do a huge adventure in the outerspace. I'm too busy tending to the books in my comfy cultic library. :coffee-blob:

Sony isn't a tryhard that manages a poorly functioning PC store. That bumps up their average PC Gamingness score considerably.

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Starfield sitting at 87 score and some people think its bad? Bethesda games is definitely not for everyone, but im guessing i will probably put over 100 hours into it and modding it for years.
It's only "bad" in the sense that this is a studio used to getting like 92+ and being treated like one of the premier studios around. It'd be the same if druckmann's next game got a 86 or the next GTA got a 87.

I call it the beginning of a long overdue course correction for BGS games. What they do is no longer really that special in an age where everyone and their mother are making open world games with shallow RPG-lite systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.