Community MetaSteam | December 2018 - We got 99 problems, but 76 ain't one

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
I never asked about epic store also, but everybody goes around telling me about it on daily basis
Ohhh damn, where I come from that's beef and we solve it with a 1vs1 deathmatch on Quake 3. Alternatively you could switch it for UT99, but that's for people with better taste only.

How can this games be profitable? There are a lot of free hentai in the internet, so who buys these games?
I bought a couple of them during this sale because they were incredibly cheap. I'm part of the problem, I'm sorry :(

Reactions: suiko and lashman

suiko

saviour of worlds
Nov 12, 2018
Talking about good games, in Gris, that yellow part of a game is so bloody confusing, I already forgot where I was and where I wasn't and lost all sight of what I should be aiming for.

in other news, got this today:

Last edited:

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Hektor the good thing is that all these games sold well despite most of them, if not all of them, being pretty niche. An interesting common thread is that all of these developers preferred to create new games instead of going for sequels to their successful previous products.

Reactions: lashman

Deleted member 113

Does anyone know what's the minimimum amount you need to spend, in order to use one of those €10 vouchers that Razer gives for purchases of their Deal of the Week games?
thanks

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
All hail the Steam Controller! Hopefully developers will increase native support, although it's very versatile even in non-native modes.
If only Valve would make a V2 version, with the left stick replacable with Nintendo/Hori-like D-Pad.
(Also better face buttons)

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
If only Valve would make a V2 version, with the left stick replacable with Nintendo/Hori-like D-Pad.
(Also better face buttons)
I'd buy any new revision immediately. I dropped the controller a few times and now sometimes it momentarily loses connection :(

Status
Not open for further replies.