Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Well shit, I slept through The Game Awards. It did start 2:30 in the morning for me though... so fuck that

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Legit surprised at the winner. It was no doubt the best PC game I played all year but Death Stranding was best console/overall goty for me.

Both those games took the 2 big awards in the end so I am happy. What an amazing year for Japanese games.

Also hilarious that Souls games and bloodborne never took this award but the most technical/engaging (and arguably most difficult) Miyazaki game won heh. And yea Elden Ring is gonna be huge after this bump. They better take their time with it and make it gotg worthy. That shit better not be easy or streamlined in any way. I want all the the ridiculous difficulty spikes like in Sekiro.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Oh shit Sayonara Wild Hearts is out! I'm getting it.

Syberia 1 & 2 aged like fine wine, played it recently like a year or two ago and had a good time with them.
My issue so far with Syberia is that moving around is slow even with Kate running by double clicking.
There is a lot of back tracking and such between screens XP

Game is visually nice though!

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Life is Strange 2 was robbed ... ROBBED!!!

(and i'm seriously fucking bummed about that ... it seriously deserved to win, not Gris)

Reactions: MJunioR

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Oh hey, D&D Dark Alliance could be good co-op hack and slash fun, I guess like the PS2 gen Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance game(s)!

Reactions: Sygmaelle
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
The MetaAwards still aren't out lashy, and that's the one that matters, you know it

and the one you can rig so lis2 win something
LiS2 isn't going to win shit there either :(

and it just breaks my fucking heart :(

Jadax

MetaMember
Oct 25, 2018
Just got Gris

just follow the instructions. it took me a while to figure it out.
Ye tried it, guess they're out of disco elysium - have the rest barring Outer Wilds, but don't want an EGS code so I'll wait :)

MonthOLDpickle

我會打敗你!!
Oct 31, 2018
Taiwan
Hey, I can actually buy stuff on steam now without calling! I use to have to call whenever over a certain amount. Though may just be lucky.

Guess I own RDR2 now and my 1060 6GB going to cry.

Reactions: lashman

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I think I broke the game awards bot by not immediately clicking the let's get started thing.
i dm'd them twice before realizing i had to click on that and follow the buttons on the bottom of the dm.

Reactions: Wok

Jadax

MetaMember
Oct 25, 2018
Ye I didn't even get the button to click on, have so many ad-blockers, script blockers etc. lol

Reactions: lashman

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Just catching up on the TGA announcements, apart from Scarlett it seems like it didn't come to much?
Happy there was very little impact from EGS at least 👍

Edit: oh shit I take it back, TWAU 2 is EGS exclusive 😒

TheTrain

MetaMember
Jun 11, 2019
I got My Friend Pedro, thank you!
They haven`t any key of Slay the Spire and Disco Elysium I guess, I`ll buy them during these sales anyway.

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
Uh, they're giving away stuff while I'm at work and can't do shit, this is sucks :(

Man, Disco Elysium grabbing more awards than Kojima-sama is unexpected. To think it didn't even get a GOTY nom while beating The Outer Worlds for the best RPG is wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pommes and PC-tan
Status
Not open for further replies.