Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Square enix updated FFXIII and DQX banner and new cover for the library.... why? they already have one....

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
Depends on what you wanna play. Any SNK game? That shit's dead on day 1 for a late release and shitty netcode. DBFZ, BBTAG, and MKX still have people playing regularly. If you're talking about Ranked then I don't know anybody who plays Ranked. BBTAG you can easily just look around in a lobby for someone who doesn't have zero bars... assuming the bars aren't a lie. KI still has people playing surprisingly. Shit like UNIST and Melty? Yeah... those are definitely Discord games, lol.
Yeah i was talking about Under Night, GG, and stuff like that. I remember buying Xrd Sign on Steam since i didn't want to pay for PS+ anymore, that was maybe 2 months after the PC release, and it took me like an hour to find someone during prime time. I refunded that shit real quick. Doesn't help that it was a year old port too.

Of course for the more popular stuff like SF, Tekken, MK, i'm sure there's a lot of people playing.

Speaking of old ports, PC is still an afterthought, no Samurai Shodown on PC yet, and i'm sure we'll have to wait a while to see Granblue Versus on PC too. :anguished-face:

Reactions: PC-tan

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018

LOS ANGELES — December 5, 2019 —Today, Athlon Games and Telltale Games launched The Telltale Batman Shadows Edition. Shadows Edition brings a sinister new look to the Telltale Batman series adding a noir-style visual makeover and graphical upgrade to the critically acclaimed and much-loved games.

The Telltale Batman Shadows Edition, which includes the Batman: The Telltale Series base game and new DLC, is available for players to purchase now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, Epic Game Store and Nintendo Switch™ for $29.99. Players who already own the base game can add Shadows Mode as stand-alone DLC for $4.99.

uraizen

Oct 7, 2018
Speaking of old ports, PC is still an afterthought, no Samurai Shodown on PC yet, and i'm sure we'll have to wait a while to see Granblue on PC too. :anguished-face:
Remember how SamSho pre-orders on console got the Season Pass for free? Can't wait to see how hard we get fucked.

"Thanks for saving our ass! Now fuck off." - SNK

Granblue is definitely a year or more away because why the fuck not? Hey, our fans are mainly on PC ... let's put it on PS4.

It's the ones that never got localized or surprise ports that I appreciate. Stuff like MAAB, Nitroplus, and Koihime are very welcome additions even if they're dead on arrival. They're usually cheap and fun as hell to play with friends.

skLaFarebear

MetaMember
Dec 4, 2019
Speaking of old ports, PC is still an afterthought, no Samurai Shodown on PC yet, and i'm sure we'll have to wait a while to see Granblue Versus on PC too. :anguished-face:
I think GBVS will be out within the year. If Rev 2 and UNIST of all games could get a PC port in less than a year, I don't see why GBVS can't either, especially with how vocal FKHR has been about wanting to get VS out on PC.

Speaking of Granblue, there's a massive event happening this weekend (people are lining up right now) so expect a lot of new footage of VS, as well as new trailers for GBVS and Relink.

Reactions: Kandrick

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
Prizes are only granted to Entrants who reside in countries where Steam sells that prize. This applies to both game prizes and the Valve Index VR Kit ('Index'). Indexes are only available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Fuck you too Valve.

Last edited:

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I hate this Fucking December

• My temp employment agency is closing down so I had to find a new one ASAP or I couldn't continue at my current job. (thankfully I found one quickly)
  • That meant, that I had to use up my last 6 vacation days until end of year.
  • could only use it on this week and monday next week. Would have rather used it next week because:
  • my public transport pass runs until monday next week -.-
  • I have 11pm shift next week and last Bus is 11:20 pm, it's a 1 hour+ walk
  • was bored the complete week because next PoE Season and the expanse start only tomorrow
  • bought FF14 expansion today but have no time to get back into playing an MMO (would have been great if I could have bought it a week earlier...)
  • basically no time for anything extensive the next 4 weeks because I have to work 6 days every week, including the holidays.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

in case anyone wants to join in - the chat is now open

and there is a twitch embed :)

Reactions: Kvik and Angelo

Xclash

MetaMember
Dec 13, 2018
Managed to get my RDR2 refund despite playing 2.8hrs. Rockstar should have just launched with this discount. Also a ton of people on the steam forums shaming anyone who getting a refund, absolute trash.

Reactions: Wok and lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Managed to get my RDR2 refund despite playing 2.8hrs. Rockstar should have just launched with this discount. Also a ton of people on the steam forums shaming anyone who getting a refund, absolute trash.
yup, same for me ... also had just under 3h :highfiveblob:

Reactions: Wok and Xclash

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Also streaming the jets vs ravens. Ravens about to score again. Watching NYC football has been like punching nuts this year. I'm ashamed of myself.
I'm locked out of the game awards thread. Let me in?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nabs

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I am just idling the stream with no sound on the second monitor (which is off) while watching The Expanse.

Thug life. :gunblob:

Reactions: yuraya

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Its a small form factor PC and they are just gonna cram an 5700 inside it. Or wtvr AMD can give them that isn't drawing too much power while doing 4k gaming.

99% of next gens focus for microsoft is gonna be streaming and gamepass anyway.

Reactions: beep boop

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Something PUBG related.

And I like that Xbox design, should be beneficial to heat dissipation and thus noise, closed-off plastic cases need to go away.

Last edited:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Is it bad for me to want HLVR and possibly L4DVR to be SteamVR exclusives? And not show up on PSVR?

I'm petty
Would have been fun years ago but nowadays the exclusivity stuff is pointless. Everyone is moving towards multiplatform future.

Valve will port them. All 3 of their vr games. As soon as Sony and/or Microsoft start pushing their headsets you will see them like 2022 or 2023.

Reactions: PC-tan
Status
Not open for further replies.