Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
We tried that. Some were good, but others were totally out of sync with the music. It's impossible to know which ones are good and which aren't before playing them.

I need more Beat Saber in my life, this game is a masterpiece.
There are websites with ratings and playlists. You can also follow certain creators who make good ones. Gangnam Style is a must try.

Reactions: RionaaM

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018
SteamTradeMatcher is busted for the last two days for me. Or at least I think it is.
Always gives me "No matches found" message which I find hard to believe.

Reactions: Wok

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
SteamTradeMatcher is busted for the last two days for me. Or at least I think it is.
Always gives me "No matches found" message which I find hard to believe.
Share your trade URL here or in a private message. You can set it up at:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.
I will send VR Games of the Year to you in exchange of some of your duplicate cards.

Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
There are too many weeks in the month. This month must end. Now :cryblob:

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I'm playing DQB2 right now,I got to the part where you can visit other people. So I'm guessing that the online stuff is shared between PS4 and PC (maybe N/S as well?) Since you can see island that were made last year in December and the game has not been out that only on PC.

I remember DF mentioning how the game would dip in FPS in places with big towns. I have not had that issues, so I guess PC just brute forces it's way.

Also I'm 24 now..... Well at least I have a full time job now (sort of). And I'm going back to school in the spring as well and will hopefully get a car sometime in the spring so things are looking up compared to where I was a year ago, just working one part time job.

Reactions: Li Kao
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I just made an OT. The best OT.
Take notice, because my OT skill is out of this OT world.
linking it might help :p

Reactions: Li Kao

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
My PS Plus is expiring in about 10 days and I have no interest in renewing it.

1 year costs 66,3 usd here which is fucking insane as I do all my online gaming on PC (because it's free) and the free games I either already own or can get cheap on PC.

The only thing I might miss is PS Plus exclusive discounts.

Reactions: derExperte

sprinkles

Dec 8, 2018
My PS Plus is expiring in about 10 days and I have no interest in renewing it.

1 year costs 66,3 usd here which is fucking insane as I do all my online gaming on PC (because it's free) and the free games I either already own or can get cheap on PC.

The only thing I might miss is PS Plus exclusive discounts.
I did not renew my PS+ three years ago. I only play a handful of games on my PS4 yearly anyways (ToCS 3 and a few PSVR games this year).
It was useful back when I could use my Vita during my old commute.

Reactions: PC-tan

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I did not renew my PS+ three years ago. I only play a handful of games on my PS4 yearly anyways (ToCS 3 and a few PSVR games this year).
It was useful back when I could use my Vita during my old commute.
Next year I only plan on playing Dreams (already own it), TLOU 2, Ghosts of Tsushima and whatever new PS exclusives are announced.

Until further, Dreams does actually not require PS Plus to enjoy online content, which is great, hope it stays that way.

Reactions: PC-tan

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I thought My PS+ expired recently, turns out it expired 6-8 months ago and i just forgot about it. I didn't play online much and hardly played the freebie games so i haven't bothered renewing. If you play online often and don't buy many games it's worth it. My housemate gets a ton of use out of it but me, nah.

lashman Time to write a strongly worded tweet and boycott EDGE magazine?

Last edited:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
My trust in them is equivalnet to daedalic :v
I sont think daedalic are bad but lotr is an ip that can be tricky to get right.
I mean the bar is set at sexy spider women, they just need decent gameplay and to stick with the actual tolkien content to not fuck things up too badly

Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
linking it might help :p

Where would be the modesty in that ? :cool:

And it's good, I suspect some of our boys didn't know there are threads outside the Steam one /jk

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
My ps plus expires in June-ish so this January I'm playing through as many of my ps plus games as possible :odell:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
You don't get event points if you buy something with steam bucks, do you ?

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Finished ep 2 from Life is Strange 2 and for now I'm enjoying it more than the first one
told ya it's just THAT good :) so glad you're enjoying it! keep going ... episode 3 is amazing ... and has absolutely gorgeous environments too!

:wd_heart:

Reactions: Angelo

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
non-SMT JRPG difficulties explained in cRPG terms:
Easy: Made for braindead stroke victims.
Normal: Insultingly Easy
Medium: Extremely Easy
Hard: Very Easy
Very Hard: Easy
Don't think that's true for all of them, but definitely for many.
And Blue Reflection is absolutely included in that :p

I put it on Hard and am still one-shotting trash mobs and even kill the mid-tier ones before they get a turn.
The second big boss also didn't do much, but it at least took longer and required a bit more strategy - and was a pretty cool spectacle.

All of this may or may not be related to the fact that I'm currently level 30 and the level requirement for the next main story quest is 14 right now :p
The way you level in this game is totally unbalanced.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
To be fair I have stopped using the discovery queue outside of sales for cards since after playing mangagamer/sekai project/nekonyan/JAST games now it just regurgitates my way anything with "hentai" in the title or those plethora of puzzle games with stolen art.

Not that I really need it since I use other means to find games I like.

freshVeggie

almost there
Sep 7, 2018

As an owner of an i5-4690 (non K), I'm surprised how much a hyperthreaded CPU at the least is offering in terms of performance.
Been trying to get a used i7-4790K around €70 but they go for well over 100 bucks. That's way too much. I'd rather save up for an entirely new Ryzen build at that price.

Obviously, with a GTX 970, a GPU upgrade makes much more sense. Gonna ride the old beast for a little while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.