Community MetaSteam | December 2020 - Empire of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
The only way NPCs win at pocket circuit racing in Kiwami is by cheating dammit! I just don't get how they can be double as fast AND be able to boost without flying out.

Pocket Racers Arcade, yeah? I remember i had to tweak the heck out of the cars and sometimes scrap a design and try something totally different than the design i was losing with. I also did a ton of the quests to get new parts for them.

edit: The "This" reaction was to the Kiwami post... probably. Stupid Post Merges, lol.
Probably nice to have a tail like this. You can cut it off, sell it and buy rtx 3090 at whim.
Korone will just trade in your fingers if she needs extra cash. I'm sure the salary at AsaCoco Uni pays well too.

Last edited:

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
Remember the new "Steam killer" Ultra? Its shill is back on 4chan. Here's the thread if you want to have a laugh.

On another note, they finally enabled server transfers in League of Legends again, so I immediately switched to EUNE since my friends who kept playing in my abscence moved back there from EUW. Naturally, something fucked up and my account is pretty much how it was back in 2012 before I transferred to EUW (barely any skins, barely any champions, etc.). Contacted Riot support right away and they responded in ~45 mins and are working on fixing it now. Hopefully it won't take long since I'd like to play today...

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada

guhguh222444

thou who art undead art chosen
Aug 23, 2020
Remember the new "Steam killer" Ultra? Its shill is back on 4chan. Here's the thread if you want to have a laugh.

Thereā€™s always so much bizarre astroturfing on 4chan all the time. I swear every Ubisoft game gets a billion marketing threads leading up to releasing trying to play on some social controversy, only for it to all disappear when the game is out. Do marketers really think people fall for this shit?

Reactions: QFNS

TheTrain

MetaMember
Jun 11, 2019

Did you see that the custom link for the nomination doesn't work anymore? This has to be an error, right? Because it doesn't make any sense

• Sad
Reactions: ISee

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018

I'm gonna write an app and put blockchain on it so I can get millions in angel investor VC.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Fuck EU in particular.

I don't want to be annoying but in this case the price is fair, and it seems the regional pricing is also decent. For EU, the difference is pretty much VAT, which is about 20% and not included in the US price. Much as some publishers take the piss with regards to Europe (cough Microsoft) this isn't one of these occurrences.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

madjoki

šŸ‘€ I see you
Sep 19, 2018
I don't want to be annoying but in this case the price is fair, and it seems the regional pricing is also decent. For EU, the difference is pretty much VAT, which is about 20% and not included in the US price. Much as some publishers take the piss with regards to Europe (cough Microsoft) this isn't one of these occurrences.
Well, they didn't increase other regions by tax amount. So yes, it's still fuck EU in particular.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
The UK has 20% VAT and we don't have that big of a difference in price compared to Euros.

Then again, the purchasing power of people in the UK is going to crater as of next month so maybe the pricing is just preemptive.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
It's almost time again, what's everyone guesses for Friday's Choice?

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
For anyone looking for an interesting minesweeper like game

JFC it's really well amazing idea (and well animated)

Though being PICO-8 and all, hitboxes are little wonky

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I would guess... some of the games which I recently bought:
  • Divinity Original Sin 1,
  • Divinity Original Sin 2,
  • Trine 4,
  • Keen.
Going by that logic it will be one of
  • God Eater 3
  • Evil Within 1/2
  • Zone of the Enders 2
I'm also waiting for Bloodstained and Plague Tale to show up.

In terms of Humble published games this time could be One Step From Eden.

Reactions: QFNS

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

Last edited:

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
get some elastic resistance bands for home fitness, they're incredibly light and have worked really well for me. fabric ones are more durable than latex though

Im finally gonna try Greedfall to see if it's worth a buy.

Control isn't on console, fuck that. though there's been some PC weirdness with other 505-published games on Game Pass (I could be misremembering, but iirc Bloodstained was only announced for console at first but came to PC at the same time, and Indivisible launched on PC a few weeks after console), so maybe it'll still show up on Game Pass PC in the next few weeks, idk.

also, Phogs is weirdly missing even though it releases on Thursday and was previously announced as a Day 1 Game Pass title. anyway, gonna play Call of the Sea at or shortly after launch, then Sea of Solitude and Jedi Fallen Order after EA Play is added on the 15th

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
It's almost time again, what's everyone guesses for Friday's Choice?
I'm guessing God Eater 3. It's bamco and was 75% off in the sale. I'd love to add it to my vintage, still shrink wrapped collection of God Eater games.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Mudrunner is decent, but compared to the arrr version I played of Snowrunner back at launch, it feels like a tech demo/prototype, so I sadly just have to wait for Snowrunner to release on Steam.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
Well I pretty much missed the entire November thread because if I fall behind I feel like I have to read to catch up and then never do. So, fresh start in December! Picket up more than I needed to across the web for games for the Friday / Monday sales. Monster Train is as good as it's hyped up to be which is super annoying and dangerous. Looking forward to having some time someday to dig into the others.

November monthly was yet another skip for me, I think that puts me at skipping 6 or 7 of the past 12 months, after only having skipped 1 the entire duration before these past 12. Tough year I guess.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Well I pretty much missed the entire November thread because if I fall behind I feel like I have to read to catch up and then never do. So, fresh start in December!
Same here, hopefully I can join in discussions this month a bit more :)

Reactions: xinek

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
It looks like Embracer will have a challenger in regards to acquiring small to medium studios:

EG7 enters into an agreement to acquire Daybreak Game Company and has secured debt financing and intends to raise equity

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Far Cry 5's Lost on Mars is probably the most embarrassing writing I have ever read in a videogame. It is juvenile as fuck but I am kinda ok with the tone.

Reactions: lashman

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018
Ok, I need some help from other people here. I feel like I'm going insane.

I know what the following image is from, so don't post that as an answer.

(Image source is from
Muv Luv

..but I'm convinced I have seen something that looks exactly like this monster or near similar in another game, movie, show - whatever it is.

Please help.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Ok, I need some help from other people here. I feel like I'm going insane.

I know what the following image is from, so don't post that as an answer.

(Image source is from
Muv Luv

..but I'm convinced I have seen something that looks exactly like this monster or near similar in another game, movie, show - whatever it is.

Please help.

Nemesis? A Licker?

Reactions: Routa

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
It looks like Embracer will have a challenger in regards to acquiring small to medium studios:

Embracer, if you're reading this: The last thing we need is an arms race in dev acquisitions

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
anyone here got a new steam chat update? where i can see the patch notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.