Doom Eternal
Piczle Cross Adventure
Streets of Rage 4
Fae Tactics
Ori 2
Wintermoore Tactics Club
Monster Train
Paradise Killer

LTTP GOTY (Game not released this year but I really enjoyed it a lot)
XCOM Enemy Unknown

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Bit of an odd question but; which items you buy are highlighted in the activity feed when it shows what items you bought on steam?

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I bought some stuff earlier and it never showed up in my activity feed. Dead Space 3, need to finish the Plasma Cutter only trilogy. Also got Lumo.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Germans get their gifts at Christmas eve.
French too, never gave a shit about Christmas day, personally. The good stuff was always on the eve. But people with large families visit different parts of it each day. I have no family (it's complicated, let's say they don't love us enough to visit) or social life, so that makes it a very bland Christmas day*.

Sorry, didn't want to go melodrama, but for what it's worth, even a post can help :cold-sweat:

*come to think of it, that makes it a bland eve too, yeah. But I have my mother and cat by my side, plan to stuff my head on food, and go a little unreasonable on the alcohol.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
French too, never gave a shit about Christmas day, personally. The good stuff was always on the eve. But people with large families visit different parts of it each day. I have no family (it's complicated, let's say they don't love us enough to visit) or social life, so that makes it a very bland Christmas day*.

Sorry, didn't want to go melodrama, but for what it's worth, even a post can help :cold-sweat:

*come to think of it, that makes it a bland eve too, yeah. But I have my mother and cat by my side, plan to stuff my head on food, and go a little unreasonable on the alcohol.
This christmas will be a weird one in general for lots of people. Keep reading about students and other people who will have to celebrate christmas alone due to corona restrictions as they can't travel home. People receiving food in the mail from their parents and stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety and Li Kao

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Some historical lowest recorded price games I have posted or have missed, not sure so here they are

Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition - 33% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]€28.30[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - Using the exclusive MC code on here.
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition - 85% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]~9.83€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - (Includes season pass)
Warlock 2 - Great Mage Edition [Online Game Code] - 95% off - ~[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2.04€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - (Should include all DLCs content)
Bioshock: The Collection - 85% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7,39€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - First purchase customers can get an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
LEGO DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition - 85% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]6,59€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - First purchase customers can get an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens - Deluxe Edition - 86% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]5,59€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - First purchase customers can get an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
Yakuza Complete Bundle (0, 1 and 2) - 75% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]15,75€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - Using code "HAPPY2GAME"
Assetto Corsa: Ultimate Edition - 84% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]6,34€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam
Strange Brigade - Season Pass - 85% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]5,24€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - Good for Humble Choice users (base fgame was in a Choice)
DOOM Slayers Collection (Doom, Ultimate Doom, Doom II and Do0m 3) - 80% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]8,99€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - // I'm not enterily sure about this deal, it's a custom package made by Fanatical so hard to compare prices in this case.
Planet Coaster (Mac) - 81% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7,12€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - // It should work in Windows systems since it's a Steamplay game
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 87% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3,29€ [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]- Steam - First purchase customers can get an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
The Evil Within Bundle (1 + DLCs) - 85% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]5,75€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam
Farm Manager 2018 - 92% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]1,50€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam
Tales of Vesperia™: Definitive Edition - 78% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]7,39€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - Using the exclusive MC code on here.
Tales of Berseria™ - 85% off - [UWSL][UWSL]6,01€ [/UWSL][/UWSL]- Steam - Using the exclusive MC code on here.
Assetto Corsa - 83% - [UWSL]2,79€[/UWSL] - Steam - Using the exclusive MC code above.

Edit. I should stop posting, this is getting crazy.

Eneba has some interesting prices on games and dlc for anyone interested.
Eneba is a marketplace so I'm sorry but that's a red flag to me.

Reason: Added Tales of ....
Last edited:

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Don't mind me, I'm activating the lashman signal

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
You can never know what stupidity can do with people.
Why would they cancel a port they have been working on for a while ? There is no business sense in doing so.
It's too late to back down now.

I can't think of any reason and the people taking those decisions be it Jim Ryan or whoever else are not stupid.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Like I wrote: stupidity.
If it is then I'm sure a certain someone will let us know. It would be very disappointing of course, especially since it would mean the other PS4 games Queen spoke of would not come to PC either.

But we all know Bloodborne PC won't be cancelled.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
If it is then I'm sure a certain someone will let us know. It would be very disappointing of course, especially since it would mean the other PS4 games Queen spoke of would not come to PC either.

But we all know Bloodborne PC won't be cancelled.
Don't take my post about stupidity so seriously, it was a joke.

Still, sometimes business decisions can be stupid.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018

I am fortunate that I have a family that cares about me, especially because I am the type of person who is a happy loner.
Even if my father and I got a little distant in the last decade because I feel he is disappointed with what I did (not) achieve with my life. I see my mother every one to two weeks and we celebrate birthdays and Xmas as a family every year. Often with the extended family in tow. (Both my parents had 5 siblings), although there are 2 or 3 pairs of Uncles/Aunts who don't visit anymore (or rather they don't visit any of the extended family anymore)

Crushingly, this year may be the last Christmas for my father, he got diagnosed with untreatable stomach cancer this year.
At this hour we would already sit at the Christmas tree and watch my niece open her massive amount of gifts. But with corona and my mother doing extra shifts at the elderly care home, we canceled Christmas eve and only gather tomorrow with my parents, my sister and her daughter, and me.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
HEY EVERYONE!

I just wanted to wish you all an amazing X-mas eve night and a merry x-mas with your loved ones the safest way possible.

Please, do enjoy this moment and hey, who knows, maybe some present will be waiting for you under the tree :cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob::cat-heart-blob:

You are all amazing people, huge hugs :blobhug:

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I remember singing this song with my classmates when we were in elementary school as part of a Christmas day show at school.

You don't really hear it as often as other songs, I wonder why that is. Was it popular for a time and then became less popular?

• Comfy
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
fantomena Umurangi Generation is really dang good. If you like chill games, photography, or Evangelion you should give it a spin. It's pretty short too, I think it took me about 4 hours to 100% complete it. World of Horror is also really good, but that is still in early access if that affects your decision. I'm waiting for a new update that allows you save during the middle of a run to go back to it. The vibes in that game are amazing, and if you like Junji Ito's work I think you will like it.

Reactions: lashman

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
fantomena Umurangi Generation is really dang good. If you like chill games, photography, or Evangelion you should give it a spin. It's pretty short too, I think it took me about 4 hours to 100% complete it. World of Horror is also really good, but that is still in early access if that affects your decision. I'm waiting for a new update that allows you save during the middle of a run to go back to it. The vibes in that game are amazing, and if you like Junji Ito's work I think you will like it.
Thx, tried the demo of Umurangi, but not that interested in taking photos, so will wait for a better sale. I saw it on a lot of goty lists, so was mainyl itnerested because of that.

Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Happy Christmas to you all ! :photoblobheart:
Tonight, you eat too much, you drink (maybe not too much), and you enjoy the presence of your loved ones. It's your mission.
There will be ample time to worry, tonight we try the best we can to not give a shit and just enjoy what life gave us. Like each other :blobgift:

Status
Not open for further replies.