Community MetaSteam | December 2020 - Empire of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for bringing up the issue. I'm terribly sorry for my mistake.
I forgot about Bethesda DRM.

Edit. I've just checked and it seems there are no Steam keys for the game on any official store? That seems so odd.
Didn't it come out around the time they were starting to push their own launcher pretty hard? I remember at the time there was some uncertainty about whether future games would skip Steam or not.

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
Merry Christmas!

Didn't it come out around the time they were starting to push their own launcher pretty hard? I remember at the time there was some uncertainty about whether future games would skip Steam or not.
Fallout 76 was the one which skipped Steam. then Rage 2 didn't get announced for Steam either when preorders went live.
Cuople of weeks before Rage 2 release Bethesda announced they're coming back to Steam.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Dear Ubisoft,

Please stop posting more official posts in the Division's 2 community, it is hidden, it is not accesible and each time I see an update I get excited because I'm THAT stupid, so please, let it die or close it FFS

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
And Merry Christmas (and Season Greetings) to all the Council.

You all have been really kind to me. This place was one of the few places I can just be myself with fellow game likers and you all have helped me bear this year.
Thank you :blobily:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Looks amazing, but I shouldn't buy more stuff

Ive been hyped for it since the kickstarter so I bought it as soon as it went up. I played 2 hours so far and its fantastic. The super bubbly atmosphere feels super eerie and fake which I love because it constantly feels like things can take a left turn into horror territory at any time. Really excited to play more later.

Reactions: lashman

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019
Merry Christmas!

Fallout 76 was the one which skipped Steam. then Rage 2 didn't get announced for Steam either when preorders went live.
Cuople of weeks before Rage 2 release Bethesda announced they're coming back to Steam.
I have a feeling Rage 2 had very few preorders on PC before they put it on Steam.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I just launched Deadly Premonition and watched its opening intro... Holy shit this game reminds me of the original Nier. Looks like shit but I can already tell this is going to be something special.

Bad idea to play this kind of game on Christmas day though.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Worth it?
I've picked up Subnautica 1 and probably will spend more time on that (plus other games) before I come around to BZ. It might go to sale till then.
I absolutely loved my time with Subnautica and Below Zero seems to be "more of the same", so I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the hell out of that as well.
But if you already have the first game, might as well just play that for now.

• Eyes

Stevey

Gromlintroid
Dec 8, 2018
I just bought Subnautica: Below Zero and got gifted Dark Light.
Both of theses games are in Early Access and it's not showing up in my activity feed that I own them like it normally does when I get new games.
Is this a thing for EA games, or just a bug?

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
I just bought Subnautica: Below Zero and got gifted Dark Light.
Both of theses games are in Early Access and it's not showing up in my activity feed that I own them like it normally does when I get new games.
Is this a thing for EA games, or just a bug?
I bought Way of the Samurai 3 & 4 yesterday and neither of them showed up on my activity feed. Neither are Early Access. It's a bug most likely.

Reactions: Tomasety and Stevey

Alexandros

Every game should be turn based
Nov 4, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone! I've been playing Deliver Us the Moon on Game Pass and I absolutely love it. The game is basically a walking sim with some light puzzles thrown in, a genre which is usually not my cup of tea but the game's setting (exploring a lunar base) and atmosphere (isolation accompanied with a 2001 Space Odyssey-like soundtrack) really worked for me.

Last edited:

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Now that i am at home i can properly wish you all who are celebrating it today Merry Christmas. This year won't end up how i hoped but that doesn't mean that i can maybe make some of you bit more happy :D Here are some Humble leftovers if someone wants them :D

IMPERATOR: ROME DELUXE EDITION
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
CHILDREN OF MORTA
Hidden content
And something for Animu fans, because this time of the year we put aside our differences XD

ZWEI: THE ARGES ADVENTURE
Hidden content
ZWEI: THE ILVARD INSURRECTION
Hidden content
Just please say if you took one of those :D

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Now that i am at home i can properly wish you all who are celebrating it today Merry Christmas. This year won't end up how i hoped but that doesn't mean that i can maybe make some of you bit more happy :D Here are some Humble leftovers if someone wants them :D

ZWEI: THE ARGES ADVENTURE
[Hidden content]

Just please say if you took one of those :D
I took the first Zwei, thank you very much!

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I'm already winding down on Cyberpunk, and PES Master League is now taking the majority of my gaming time. It also helps that I can play PES anytime of the day, even when my son is up.

Now that I have a kid, I started looking at non violence video games these days. Sports and racing are some of the best choices. I'm also thinking about getting Animal Crossing, even though it's not my kind of game, as he'd probably like the artstyle and cute voices.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Quite the opposite, it's the perfect time. If you want to play Deadly Premonition on PC without any crashes, you need a Christmas miracle.
... and a little bit of that Durante Magic™ ;)

Probably the last games I'll pick up this Winter Sale, but couldn't pass up Tell Me Why for 50% off [UWSL]:smiling-eyes:[/UWSL]
enjoy! :) it's an AMAZING game :)

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Steam features animated profile backgrounds of Anime. Worth 2000 points.

Nice to see more devs embracing the new feature.

Also CDkeys is reliable right? I plan to buy a year of PS+ from them for $30USD which is 50% of it's regular price but I just want to make sure it's a legit key and that Sony will not ban me or something.

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Nice to see more devs embracing the new feature.

Also CDkeys is reliable right? I plan to buy a year of PS+ from them for $30USD which is 50% of it's regular price but I just want to make sure it's a legit key and that Sony will not ban me or something.
They are legit. Bought PS+ subs from them multiple times.

Reactions: PC-tan and Arsene
Status
Not open for further replies.