Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Fix daily score submissions in normal and hard endings. :cho:

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone!

I gone mental with the cooking again this year and spent a lot of yesterday and all day today doing stuff. Be at it most of this evening as well and early start tomorrow. Prep work is everything for this year especially with Covid. We even got separate tables for lunch for those of us that don't live in the same house.
I like cooking and especially cooking for Christmas. Fuck everything else about it.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
So, I've been on a XCOM 2: WOTC binge lately... And I feel like adding some more turn based strategy to my backlog.

So thoughts on the following :

• Xcom: Chimera Squad
  • Warhammer 40k Mechanicus
  • Battletech
Battletech rules extremely hard. It's definitely the most involved of the 3 games, lots of systems to manage between heat, body part specific damage to mechs, facing, ammo, etc. Then there's the merc simulation on top of it. It has a campaign as well that is really fun if you like space mercenary stories and giant robots.

I played it for a TON of time. Haven't played the other two but Chimera Squad is on my wishlist, might get it this sale.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to you all! :dana_peace:

I think this is the third Christmas I was able to celebrate in this forum. Despite everything that's going on in the world this year, I didn't lose my job, my health. nor my life. If that's not the cause of small celebration, I don't know what is. :dana_wink:

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Merry Xmas all!

I realized that I have used to buy a lot of games on sales that looks fun/interesting, but I bought them mainly because they were really cheap.

Due to the overwhelmling amount of games being released these days I have began to only buy games I really wanna play even if the discount isn't particularly high. My time is more valuable than what money can buy so I'd rather spend my time with a really good game with not that high discount rather than a bunch of games that are cheap, but might quit after some hours.
yes, similar to what I was saying a couple of days ago, so I definitely agree

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Reactions: QFNS and lashman

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
So, Linux got an official Dualsense driver before windows
Two things about this that come to mind.
Doesn't (yet) support the advanced features, sad. "Not yet supported are new unique features introduced by the DualSense such as Adaptive Triggers and the VCM based Haptics. These features require a large amount of data and complex data structures. It is not clear how to expose these. The current Evdev and FF frameworks are too limiting. We hope to have a dialog on how to expose these over time in a generic way. " Doesn't sound too promising to be honest but maybe I'm just a pessimist. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

The other thing was that the dude is still using gaikai domain in his email. :blobmorning2:

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I just had a Christmas lunch. As it has always been the case, I ate a little too much, and also slightly inebriated. Time for some Yakuza 7, while polishing this half a slab of Corona (I also have a bottle of Glenlivet, but that can wait until tonight!) :dana_wink:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
RIP ALYX, Phasmophobia will likely win VR game of the year
Well deserved.

The only thing i want from this is in the $10 tier @_@

• This!
Reactions: Ge0force

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
A few more new additions to the new historical lowest recorded price games list I missed yesterday:

Wreckfest - 59% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]9,99€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - First time customers can obtain an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
This Is The Police - 80% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]2,49€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - First time customers can obtain an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
Doom Eternal - 71% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]14,39€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Besthesda DRM - First time customers can obtain an extra 5% off using code "PCGAMES5OFF"
Just Cause 4: Complete Edition - 79% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]14,35€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam

Reason: Doom Eterna - "This isn't a Steam key, it's a Bethesda.net key."
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.