Community MetaSteam | December 2020 - Empire of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
:d i wish i could date alot of above but i cant, but i can say everthing aboive i had a first hand partake in, an one of them im acutally visting their studio in feb 2021
Haha, don't worry. Personally I am happy for all the confirmations of these games' existence. Things that are coming will come eventually, though I know many people can't wait for that warm cunt ;p

Reactions: sanhora and lashman

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019
blizzard working on wow classic coming to9 steam and various other inegerations (this started after seeing destiny 2 steam numbers and then ea steam resosonse.
Curious if you've heard if it's more than just WoW classic coming to Steam (like other Blizzard games and the newer Call of Duty games) or if you've only heard about WoW Classic.

Reactions: QFNS and ISee

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
kojima corey and jim are the pushers on sony to pc

kojima and corey were the pushers for while and thats why last year you had that exodus and beofre that jim taking over, they all want this and are moving that way ( like ms where products everywhere etc)

i want to extremely iteriaste here sony are all in on pc, BUT do not and WILL not launch day and date like microsoft on pc, sony are very much and everyone above agree that console are their own thing and make their own thing but after time those services obviously have untapped audiances elsewhere.

now and i say this everytime i have no dates for announcements or releaees but see below

bloodborne ( yes this fucker has been teased like a warm cunt) its coming the latest test was december 4th and im paet of that. the test is taking part on steam, it has multiplaer crossplay with playstation ) im unsure if this will make live release or just makes it easier for testers but known functiuon is there.)

god of war pc. ( god of war ragnarok is now 2022 earlierst ive heard and god of boy is coming to pc in 2021

last of us, not heard much on this in while now if it does come i wouldnt be suprised it has been worked on but not for while tho

spiderman ( normal and miles collection unsure exactly when)

demonsouls ( possible late l;ate 2021( probs 2022 tho, nvidia working hard on rtx and wanting to showcase things hence why rtx removed from ps5

banjo announced 2021 just like most ms stuff anounced many years ina dvance and never eaches hype it should.

halo infini is 2022 a possible 2021 launch in late of year but missing features still

fable and perfect dark just deserve a troooooooollololol for being in hands anytime sooon

arpg star warsa project got green light at ea and from lucasfilm, currently 4 star wars project now in production at ea, with battlefront 3, star wars arpg, star wars jedi fallen 2, and a star wars destiny sryle game.

titan quest 2 is in rpduction made by black forest (dervs off atlantis expansion)

timnesplitters is late 2021 been invited to a test starting jan 5th

new guitar hero is in production for playstatikon 5 and xbox

gamepass coming to steam

blizzard working on wow classic coming to9 steam and various other inegerations (this started after seeing destiny 2 steam numbers and then ea steam resosonse.

you can believe above or u can chose not to, this isnt aimed at anyone and i mean that, just anytone ever reading this, i will hapily say what i know at any given time, im confident in my sources either first ahdn through testing or third paret sources who tell me ( 2 people who havent fucked me yet) and well yea, i aint here for anything, i gain fuck all telling you this shit, it wont make news sites i sent jason schrier a email over 6 months ago a email with ebverything above and more and details wiht screnshots and he hasnt said shit so yea.

meer christmas all and enjoy
What Exodus?

• Eyes
Reactions: QFNS and Tomasety

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
OK yeah, seems steam activity isn't loading what one has purchased lately :blobclosecry:
Oh well, I decided to do my steam purchases anyways. Will avoid playing a few of them for a week and then refund whatever gets included in a bundle xp

Will share my haul later, for now, here's an 8bit run n gun for anyone interested

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I'm also having issues with the Steam Activity feed. Normally new purchases will show up almost immediately. But now it took almost 24 hours to show up.

Reactions: Arsene

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate is excellent and actually contains 1 & 2, so it's an even greater deal than one might expect. What a savings!
I'll keep Pixeljunk then
Can't say much because I'm not an expert on the games listed there but I saw a lot of "collect DLCs" comments so if you really need to cut down some I would definitely start with those "complete the game DLCs", assuming its for collector's purpose.
Yeah, reconsidering some of them. But at least KCD ones remains as almost everywhere I've read said to get them.
Warhammer Total War 2 is good, and you have the first already... but mechanically if you don't like other Total Wars, I dunno.
Try the first one at least, and if you like it, buy the second with the bajillion DLC available. Until then, nah.
I did try WH1 but I found the tutorialization to be pretty bad (almost non-existant at times). I've read that it is better in the sequel (and also cuts down on the tedium).
I like Total War's loop. Used to played Rome 1 arrr edition as a kid and loved it. Newer ones like Shogun 2 have many new things I'm not familiar with.
I wanted to see how the fantasy version holds up.
Remove

Battletech - That reasoning makes it seem like a no go. Wait until it's cheaper so you'll have cheaper and full product. Doesn't include two piece of DLC so you'll have to buy even more if you're a collector. Base game and all three DLC have been in bundles.
VA-11 Hall-A - Can go cheaper. Has been in a bundle
Icey - Can go cheaper. About two hours so kind of short.
Gorogoa - Nice experience but again really short. Around two hours or lower. No replay value.
Fullbright Collection - Both have been in bundles. Tacoma is in one right now. Could probably trade for it if you use any of those trading websites.
The Last Express Gold Edition -Been bundled a lot. Will likely bundled again. Probably easily traded.
Total War: Warhammer 2 - There's the first game that is cheaper and has been bundled twice. Can try to score a key on a trade website to try the series. Hard sale for me to try to get into a game series with a lot of DLC where you MIGHT like it and only because of the theme of it, if you didn't like the gameplay of the other series.

Keep

Killer 7 - Love Suda stuff
Black Bird - I want Moon RPG Remix as well.
  • Steam is the only affordable option thanks to regional pricing. Most bundles are in USD and quite lot expensive to me.
    That said, I will certainly look out for things like Fullbright games and such.
  • Battletech : Paradox DLCs never go below 50%, so I thought might as well get it now.
    I have the base game + 1 DLC. Season pass bundle has rest of the 2DLCs at discounted price when bought together.
  • VA-11 Hall-A = It's stuck at 33% ever since launch and hasn't been part of any bundle since 2017.
  • Icey = has a very inconsistent sale and reached 40% again after 2 years.
  • TW WH2 - I have WH1 + quite many WH1 DLCs. Everywhere I've read said that only DLC required for WH2 is owning WH1 as it unlocks "Mortal Empires" mode. I wanted to get WH2 because they improved on tutorialization and reworked the mechanics greatly.
2 options.
1. Wait till cart glitches out and self empties.
2. I don't see 'I really want to play this' - you can safely empty the whole cart. I saved you Rs. 6k :steam_cleanseal:
:wd_hot:
Holy shit, sounds genius.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
It is one of the first times that the price of gems does not steadily decrease during sales. I think this is because we only get one free trading card per day, so botnets are not farming gems as well as before.

:thinking:

However, there used to be 50k sacks of gems, and there are now 60k sacks, so these 10k sacks for sale have to come from somewhere, maybe from people who want to transform their gems into Steam Wallet to purchase games. This supply is not enough to make the market price decrease. Weird.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
The Steam activity feed is somehow broken for me. No new activities since yesterday not even my own shopping tour.
I'm also having issues with the Steam Activity feed. Normally new purchases will show up almost immediately. But now it took almost 24 hours to show up.
Yeah, I was thinking why you guys suddenly become so conservative on spending money. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
Choice games are up :drinking-blob:
Jan choice is leaked?

• Toucan
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD and Kvik
Added some more

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
New historical lowest recorded price.

ELEX - 80% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]8,19€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam - First time customers can obtain an extra 5% off discount using code "pcgames5off"
This Is The Police - 82% off -[UWSL]2,19€[/UWSL] - Steam - First time customers can obtain an extra 5% off discount using code "pcgames5off"
Wreckfest - 60% off - [UWSL]9,79€[/UWSL] - First time customers can obtain an extra 5% off discount using code "pcgames5off"
Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (V2) - 60% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]3,27€[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Just to point out this is a Surreal Horror game. But only the last screenshot show any implication of that (and the trailers). Its definitely not a game for kids or the faint of heart.

Otherwise im 5 hours in and I absolutely love it. The suspense and atmosphere is incredible and im really loving watching it all unfold. Definitely isn't disappointing so far and ive been waiting since the initial kickstarter in 2014.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
kojima corey and jim are the pushers on sony to pc

kojima and corey were the pushers for while and thats why last year you had that exodus and beofre that jim taking over, they all want this and are moving that way ( like ms where products everywhere etc)

i want to extremely iteriaste here sony are all in on pc, BUT do not and WILL not launch day and date like microsoft on pc, sony are very much and everyone above agree that console are their own thing and make their own thing but after time those services obviously have untapped audiances elsewhere.

now and i say this everytime i have no dates for announcements or releaees but see below

bloodborne ( yes this fucker has been teased like a warm cunt) its coming the latest test was december 4th and im paet of that. the test is taking part on steam, it has multiplaer crossplay with playstation ) im unsure if this will make live release or just makes it easier for testers but known functiuon is there.)

god of war pc. ( god of war ragnarok is now 2022 earlierst ive heard and god of boy is coming to pc in 2021

last of us, not heard much on this in while now if it does come i wouldnt be suprised it has been worked on but not for while tho

spiderman ( normal and miles collection unsure exactly when)

demonsouls ( possible late l;ate 2021( probs 2022 tho, nvidia working hard on rtx and wanting to showcase things hence why rtx removed from ps5

banjo announced 2021 just like most ms stuff anounced many years ina dvance and never eaches hype it should.

halo infini is 2022 a possible 2021 launch in late of year but missing features still

fable and perfect dark just deserve a troooooooollololol for being in hands anytime sooon

arpg star warsa project got green light at ea and from lucasfilm, currently 4 star wars project now in production at ea, with battlefront 3, star wars arpg, star wars jedi fallen 2, and a star wars destiny sryle game.

titan quest 2 is in rpduction made by black forest (dervs off atlantis expansion)

timnesplitters is late 2021 been invited to a test starting jan 5th

new guitar hero is in production for playstatikon 5 and xbox

gamepass coming to steam

you can believe above or u can chose not to, this isnt aimed at anyone and i mean that, just anytone ever reading this, i will hapily say what i know at any given time, im confident in my sources either first ahdn through testing or third paret sources who tell me ( 2 people who havent fucked me yet) and well yea, i aint here for anything, i gain fuck all telling you this shit, it wont make news sites i sent jason schrier a email over 6 months ago a email with ebverything above and more and details wiht screnshots and he hasnt said shit so yea.

meer christmas all and enjoy
In your opinion, how many of those Sony games do you think could come in 2021 ?
bloodborne
god of war
days gone
uncharted collection
the last of us 1 and 2
ghost of sushi

Dec 5, 2018

I only ended up buying these games. I had beaten all those FF in the past but never owned them except VII (that ended up broken). I wanted to get romancing saga 2 and/or 3 but square doesn't seem interested in discounting them :negative-blob:.
I might end up adding FFIII and IV (for completition sake) but I've never really been a fan of the ds versions.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

I only ended up buying these games. I had beaten all those FF in the past but never owned them except VII (that ended up broken). I wanted to get romancing saga 2 and/or 3 but square doesn't seem interested in discounting them :negative-blob:.
I might end up adding FFIII and IV (for completition sake) but I've never really been a fan of the ds versions.
They in fact discounted both Romancing Saga games but only PRIOR the winter sale :crying-face:

I grabbed RS3 as it was the only left from the classic ones.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Apr 17, 2019
Connecticut, USA
steamcommunity.com
The Gears 5 Hivebusters DLC is really good so far. Of course, that's "good" as in "if you like Gears it's good" but that's great for me, I like Gears. It's very lineal and it has a pretty good mix of set pieces and defensive stands.
I played it in 1ish sitting yesterday and I really want more devs to do smaller projects like this in between bigger games. It’s like the perfect replacement for going to the movies.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Top Sellers by 2020 Revenue (in alphabetical order)
  • Among Us
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Destiny 2
  • Doom Eternal
  • Dota 2
  • Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018

Too bad SE doesn't like discounts higher than 50% for their Japanese games :blobclosecry:

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Again, lots of things you’d expect, though I am surprised that several former Epic Games Store exclusives had such big Steam debuts despite being ‘out’ for months. And several of these are covered by Xbox Game Pass subscriptions, yet evidently many folks preferred to outright buy them.
I'll talk only about myself, I'm already very invested in Steam as it's the platform I've been using for the past 9 years. I used XGP for some months but in the end I didn't renewed my subscription.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
It's clearly ALLYOUPLAY.COM doesn't give me a break :(

Another round of super sale deals. Again I believe they are 0.33€ more expensive than their last time they were on sale and so historical lowest price ever, nevertheless there are good deals there.

Battle Chasers: Nightwar - 88% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]€3.33[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam
LEGO® Jurassic World™ - 83% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]€3.33[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - 88% off - [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]€3.33[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] - Steam
The LEGO® Movie 2 Videogame - 88% off - [UWSL]€3.33[/UWSL] - Steam

Last edited:

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Didn't see anyone posted this. I thought you people love Nier:baseballblob:

That takes up desk, not hard drive space.

• Toucan
Reactions: Cacher

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Didn't see anyone posted this. I thought you people love Nier:baseballblob:

I mean we have a dedicated spot for that in the anime thread. Also I didn't think any one here really cared sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Cacher
Status
Not open for further replies.