Community MetaSteam | December 2021 - All I want for Christmas is a SteamDeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Reactions: Tizoc

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Is the game used to create the NFTs or did they use an external provider to generate and sell the NFTs? If it's the later, that might be a loophole that allows the game to stay on Steam. I wonder what Valve's response will be. It's a highly popular game and if they ban it, Tim would swoop it up in a heartbeat.
Edit: it seems the NFT's are being sold on an external website, not in the game itself. Not sure if Valve should ban them for doing this, but I still don't like it.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

moemoneyb1

MetaMember
Mar 29, 2021

For anyone who is interested in playing the Halo Infinite Campaign you can get three months of Xbox Game Pass for PC for $1. It worked for me at least.

• Eyes

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Magic Arena is so overwhelming. Every big CCG is, I guess.
I have no idea how you evolve from casually playing a pre-constructed deck to building your own. It's ridiculously daunting. No rush I suppose, but it makes opening boosters so pointless. Yeah, new card ! Meh, I don't know what to do with it.

• Eyes

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018

For anyone who is interested in playing the Halo Infinite Campaign you can get three months of Xbox Game Pass for PC for $1. It worked for me at least.
Does having gamepass unlock campaing on Steam?

• Eyes

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Already pre-ordere Halo on Steam. Very much ready for it. Looks good together with MCC. Apparently Infinite is a "platform" for future Halo campaigns, so might as well own it.

• Eyes

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Is there a way to tell the Steam Hardware Survey that i have 2 VR Headsets and a bunch of controllers without having to connect them all at once?
Or do i just do as i normally do and not give a shit?

• Eyes

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Now the Uncharted games are not worth playing? Come on
:wd_topnep:
PC gamers are not a hivemind. I for one think Uncharted coming to PC is only a good news for the health of the platform. The series has lost its luster for ages, to the point I don't care in the least.
Again, that's just one opinion and I'm sure you will find tons of overjoyed players here.

• Eyes

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Now the Uncharted games are not worth playing? Come on
:wd_topnep:
They were fine in 2010. There are much better experiences available right now, especially if they're gonna price them at more than 20 bucks for all three.

• Eyes

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Sony games on PC have been peak monkey's paw for me. I have next to zero interest in any of the games out or slated to release :disappointed-face:
In addition to God of War and Uncharted, I also look forward to Horizon 2 (might take a while, I know) and The Last of us (both; have played the first one, but aiming in that game with a controller is horrible).
i just like story/character driven third person action adventures with a good mix of some shooting, some puzzling, some platforming, some crafting and some exploration, so many of the Sony games are right up my alley. :)

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Sony games on PC have been peak monkey's paw for me. I have next to zero interest in any of the games out or slated to release :disappointed-face:
They have kind of become a one trick pony.

If you don't like the big budget singleplayer game that sells 5-10 million then they aren't for you.

They are getting more grindy with their open worlds too. At least they are doing superhero shit otherwise their library would be very stale.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I don't know if it's a mistake, but DEATHLOOP is 20$ on Humble. Even cheaper with the choice discount.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I don't know if it's a mistake, but DEATHLOOP is 20$ on Humble. Even cheaper with the choice discount.

:thinking-face:
Watch it be in tomorrow's Choice

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
There was the question on why Sony would release Uncharted 4 on the PC while Uncharted 1-3 are not available.
To that I have to say: Uncharted 1-3 is already playable on PC - on PS Now :smiling-face-with-horns:

Status
Not open for further replies.