Community MetaSteam | December 2022 - The end of the year is coming, you better hurry with those games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
So The Planet Crafter (Early Access) is a thing.

That some people seem to consider GOTY material.
And I just learned about its existence... PC gaming is bonker.

But do people here play it ? Care to share your impressions ? What sets it apart from games like Satisfactory, theme excepted ?
This looks great, like a Subnautica in space. Also never heard of it but i like these sorts of games.

Reactions: Li Kao

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Hey guys, since I'm leaving to a place with pretty bad connection for the holidays I'll make it now.

I made a giveaway of mostly bundle shit but there is a couple of gems there (like Monster Train or Gears Tactics), hope they can find a home and that y'all have great and happy holidays!

Enjoy the dumpster diving of old keys!

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, since I'm leaving to a place with pretty bad connection for the holidays I'll make it now.

I made a giveaway of mostly bundle shit but there is a couple of gems there (like Monster Train or Gears Tactics), hope they can find a home and that y'all have great and happy holidays!

Enjoy the dumpster diving of old keys!

I hope you have some happy holidays :cat-heart-blob:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Gonna need some really good deals this seal. I have 813 on my wishlist

And with Persona 3 around the corner my Deck is giving me the side eye.

Reactions: thekeats1999

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
The store page is pretty responsive for me, just a few minutes into a sale. (And not just any sale, winter sale!)

The only possible explanation is that Tim finally succeeded in killing Steam. Or maybe they figured out this whole cloud scaling thing

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
The store page is pretty responsive for me, just a few minutes into a sale. (And not just any sale, winter sale!)

The only possible explanation is that Tim finally succeeded in killing Steam. Or maybe they figured out this whole cloud scaling thing
What if you want [Steam that never crashes] but Gabe said [you need an Epic Online Service account to continue]

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Nice discount on Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. Kind of tempting.

I've been wanting to just play a pure Tetris game on Deck. And I've played Tetris Effect via gamepass but that one seems like it would tax the Deck battery too much.

For those who played it you can just play regular endless Tetris in these Puyo games right?

Status
Not open for further replies.