Community MetaSteam | December 2022 - The end of the year is coming, you better hurry with those games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Please make it run even worse than the Clouded Leopard version.
:wd_p:
Does that perform badly? I'm somewhat surprised -- I know that their ports are apparently always extremely bare-bones, but it's a direct technical continuation of ToCS3/4 so a barebones port should perform decently enough.

Reactions: MegaApple

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Does that perform badly?
I've read people reported poor frame pacing and random CTDs. Seems like they've locked the internal resolution to 1080p too.

Ironically, it's also somewhat a reflection of the quality of its fan translation—fast turnaround, but uneven and incomplete. :flare_lmao:

Reactions: QFNS

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
Does that perform badly? I'm somewhat surprised -- I know that their ports are apparently always extremely bare-bones, but it's a direct technical continuation of ToCS3/4 so a barebones port should perform decently enough.
”Barebones but serviceable” would be a pretty good way to describe it, if it wasn’t for atrocious loading times (especially combined with ’win 1500 battles’ achievement).

Reactions: QFNS
Dec 5, 2018

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
Check gog free games and keep them on your library.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
BTW, GoG took quite the turn.
They have fucking Rance 1, 2, Quest, and Sengoku Rance on sale. Not even Steam looks at them with a ten-foot pole.

• Eyes
Reactions: Panda Pedinte

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
They have fucking Rance 1, 2, Quest, and Sengoku Rance on sale. Not even Steam looks at them with a ten-foot pole.
yeah alicesoft seems to have put their games on every digital store that carries eroge games

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Not even Steam looks at them with a ten-foot pole.
Well, can't expect much from the uncultured swines that they are.

Sengoku Rance is fantastic, though, I recommend it since you like Grand Strategy games. Speaking of which, I should really get back to it myself. :flare_lmao:

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Sengoku Rance is fantastic, though, I recommend it since you like Grand Strategy games. Speaking of which, I should really get back to it myself. :flare_lmao:
Oh, believe me, I have played Sengoku Rance for quite some time. It has a very good mix of gameplay loop, dating elements, events, units, tactics, and characters. The only downsides are the rape elements.

couldn't get into any other Rance game, though.
But other Alicesoft games like Daibanchou or Daiteikoku (was there ever a full translation?) were quite good.

• Comfy
Reactions: Kvik

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019

Would Rance from GOG play well with the Deck ?

• Shrug
Reactions: Kyougar
Status
Not open for further replies.